Pages:
Author

Topic: AItrading [AITT] Unique AI-powered Trading Ecosystem {BONUS PROGRAM} - page 41. (Read 4703 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Your tokens price is in EUR. I want to pay in USD. How do you calculate the price?

The cost of subscription corresponding to AITT tokens is fixed in EUR.

Conversion of participants’ funds paying for the subscription in a non-EUR currency is done as follows:

When paying in BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, the conversion is based on the exchange rate set by AITrading on the date of payment receipt. AITrading sets the exchange rate based on the average value for the corresponding currency on the Kraken exchange on the previous day. The day starts at 00:00 GMT and ends at 23:59 GMT.

Conversion of participants’ funds paying for AITT tokens in a non-EUR fiat currency is based on payer’s bank rates.
Activity: 155
Your tokens price is in EUR. I want to pay in USD. How do you calculate the price?
How can I use your tokens after I buy them?

AITT tokens will stand for:

- Confirmation of prepaid subscription to informational and analytical service of the AITrading ecosystem when it goes live.

- The sole internal cryptocurrency in use to purchase trading advisors and third-party providers’ services within the ecosystem.
Activity: 155
How can I use your tokens after I buy them?
Hello, if I want to take part in your ICO, what is the procedure? What should I do?

hello,

Each participant to the AITrading crowdfunding must register on the AITrading website - https://aitrading.com/ . Upon registration on the AITrading website, all participants will have their internal user accounts created.
Each participant to the crowdfunding must pass the KYC/AML procedure using internal user account tools.
Each participant to the crowdfunding must specify his/her Ethereum address upon registration (or later, but before crowdfunding participation) in his/her user account.
After the crowdfunding participant’s funds have been transferred to the AITrading account, the corresponding quantity of AITT tokens is sent to the Ethereum address specified in the internal user account.
Activity: 153
Hello, if I want to take part in your ICO, what is the procedure? What should I do?
Where is your company located?

AITrading Technologies OU, is a limited company registered in Estonia and located in Estonia, Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Parda tn 4, 10151
Activity: 207
Where is your company located?
How are you going to distribute the funds collected?

Revenue distribution will be as follows:

Product development - 34.5%
Infrastructure, security & integrations - 26.5%
Marketing & PR - 27%
Other overheads - 12%
Activity: 207
How are you going to distribute the funds collected?
What is the minimum buy of your tokens?

The minimum allowable prepayment is €88.
Activity: 82
What is the minimum buy of your tokens?
I would like to join your facebook bonus but do not see the time of week and rule, please help me?

Thank you for your request!
Please see the conditions at our link:
https://aitrading.com/#modal-id-15
Do you have any restrictions as to a country?

As of today, users of the following jurisdictions are not allowed to use the AITrading platform: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma, Canada, Cote d'Ivoire, Crimea, Croatia, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guyana, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Laos, Liberia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Myanmar, North Korea, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, USA, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Activity: 172
Do you have any restrictions as to a country?
Activity: 336
I would like to join your facebook bonus but do not see the time of week and rule, please help me?
When will your ico start?

Our white list pre-sale will start on July 03!
Please hurry up and do not lose your 20% bonus!
Visit https://aitrading.com/
When will your ico start?
How many tokens will you issue altogether?

AITrading will issue 67,888,888 AITT tokens (ERC-20 standard).
How many tokens will you issue altogether?
Pages:
Jump to: