Pages:
Author

Topic: AItrading [AITT] Unique AI-powered Trading Ecosystem {BONUS PROGRAM} - page 50. (Read 4703 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You are dealing with personal data of many people and organization. What are you doing in that respect?

We understand that the project requires to process personal and financial data.
In terms of working with data, we focus on 3 aspects:

- Data protection (including cryptocurrency transactions) against loss or theft.
- Ensuring accessibility (uptime), speed and performance of the platform.
- Complying with laws and regulations applicable to particular regions (for example, GDPR).
Activity: 153
You are dealing with personal data of many people and organization. What are you doing in that respect?
Activity: 153
Hi guys, can you give your contacts so I can follow the news of your project?
How much money do you want to collect to make your project in full?

AITrading plans to raise €47 million in total through a crowdfunding.
Activity: 172
How much money do you want to collect to make your project in full?
I understand that your services will be by subscription. What are the terms?

We will try to keep price on AITrading at an affordable level for a wide range of users:

Basic individual subscription price (after the platform goes live) is expected to start from €9.95/month during the first stages of development of the product (when only part of the planned functionality will be available) and start from €19.95/month when the whole functionality of the platform will be available.

Business subscription price (after the platform goes live) will depend on the service required. Business subscription on trading ideas, trading strategies and AI-powered analytical service is expected to start from €25/month during the first stage of development of the product and start from €50/month when the whole functionality of the product will be available.
I understand that your services will be by subscription. What are the terms?
The first time I see and rejoice that there is a project AITrading, which combines and facilitates the interaction of market newcomers, professional traders, trading consultants, brokers, and leading exchanges.

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
The first time I see and rejoice that there is a project AITrading, which combines and facilitates the interaction of market newcomers, professional traders, trading consultants, brokers, and leading exchanges.
What can I have at your platform? What is the benefit?

The benefit for individuals (as well as for traders and investors) is the following:

- Premium access to all AITT-based subscribers to new regularities found by AI for the first 7 days after revealing and successful testing. Regularities which were previously unknown are usually these“diamonds” every trader is looking for because they usually offer the ability to to “skim the cream off” and earn more.
- Full access to the AI-powered analytical and informational service. The price level indicated at the crowdfunding stage will be held even if the price for post-crowdfunding participants raises.
- Full access of all AITT-based subscribers to AITrading Marketplace.

Are there any other, who can benefit at your platform?

Yes, these are only part of the ones getting benefits.
There are also:

Investment advisors
Exchanges
Brokers and Banks
Activity: 207

The benefit for individuals (as well as for traders and investors) is the following:

- Premium access to all AITT-based subscribers to new regularities found by AI for the first 7 days after revealing and successful testing. Regularities which were previously unknown are usually these“diamonds” every trader is looking for because they usually offer the ability to to “skim the cream off” and earn more.
- Full access to the AI-powered analytical and informational service. The price level indicated at the crowdfunding stage will be held even if the price for post-crowdfunding participants raises.

Are there any other, who can benefit at your platform?

Activity: 207
What is unique in your project?

Thank you for your question!
Uniqueness of AITrading is in the way it applies to trading markets. We provide artificial intelligence (AI) to support trading in all markets, including stocks, currencies, futures, and cryptocurrencies
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
What is unique in your project?
Activity: 70
Is there any token bonuses we should expect during stages of the crowdfunding?

Yes, At Whitelist presale discount 20%, provided by transfer of extra AITT bonuses and at Round 1 - 10%, provided by transfer of extra AITT bonuses
Merit: 10
Is there any token bonuses we should expect during stages of the crowdfunding?
Activity: 70
What information will your smart contracts contain?

AITrading logs onto blockchain in a smart contract format:
- all user requests for a service provided by the AITrading platform (the smart contract for service delivery);
- all trade orders (the smart contract between a trader and a broker) and
- all deals, which are concluded on the AITrading Marketplace.
Activity: 124
What information will your smart contracts contain?
Pages:
Jump to: