Pages:
Author

Topic: AItrading [AITT] Unique AI-powered Trading Ecosystem {BONUS PROGRAM} - page 7. (Read 4703 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Your idea is great! But isn't AI been used by some companies in trading?

yes, for several years, large hedge funds and banks have actively introduced AI technologies to help them in their trading operations. And the success was impressive.

but the success large companies is hard (or even impossible) to duplicate by small individual traders. It requires significant investments in IT infrastructure that are not affordable to the ordinary retail investor.

Our mission is to make AI-assisted wealth management accessible to everyone.
Activity: 108
Your idea is great! But isn't AI been used by some companies in trading?
Before buying something at your platform I may need to talk and discuss. How can I do it?

AITrading’s social network for traders offers like-minded users the ability to exchange information in a convenient way.

Detection of common interests is one of the primary tasks for AITrading. The AI analyzes user activity and primarily suggests interactions with users who better match him/her based on current needs, requests, and behavior models. These can be traders, trading advisors, third-party providers, or AITrading representatives.
Before buying something at your platform I may need to talk and discuss. How can I do it?
Hey! When I get advice or service from someone on your platform how can I be sure of quality?

All participants on the AITrading Marketplace are rated and their rating increases in proportion of their trading success, and vice versa. The results are logged on independent nodes, which makes the rating impossible to change retrospectively.
Hey! When I get advice or service from someone on your platform how can I be sure of quality?
What is the current stage of AITrading?

We currently develop machine learning mechanisms and adopt artificial intelligence into our AITrading ecosystem.
Activity: 164
What is the current stage of AITrading?
Is your ecosystem going to be like a website? What are the functionalities?

AITrading is going to be like mobile app and web version.

Our web version will have the following features:
- View of trading ideas, trading strategies and available portfolios. OneClick Trading.
- Manual orders.
- Following successful trading strategies.
- Alerts and notifications.
- Statistics and ratings.
- Community interactions.
Is your ecosystem going to be like a website? What are the functionalities?
LIVE Q&A SESSION WITH FOUNDERS OF AITRADING!
Date: 28th of June
Time: at 1 PM GMT
Where: Our official Telegram chat
Click the link above, join our TG chat and do not hesitate to ask anything about Aitrading!
How will your token bring benefit for me?

Actually there`re two ways: you can benefit from our platfrorm by utilizing its features or benefit from AITT as a cryptocurrency.

The first way is actually utilizing hundreds of ideas and strategies, portfolio management services, copytrading services, access to analytical tools provided by AITrading platfrorm.

The second one is based on AITT is the sole internal cryptocurrency for all settlements inside AITrading platform. And we are planning to have 1 million accounts by the end of 2022 utilizing abilities of AITrading ecosystem. The increase in a number of AITrading users will lead to growing volume of payments (globally, the volume of similar deals is measured in tens of billions US dollars per year) and volume of deposits within the ecosystem.

How can I see examples of your ideas and strategies, if possible now?

Yes, it is possible! Specially for this we have our tips!

Please join our channel - https://t.me/aitrading_en

or follow our medium - https://medium.com/aitrading/ait-tips/home

Actually there`re two ways: you can benefit from our platfrorm by utilizing its features or benefit from AITT as a cryptocurrency.

The first way is actually utilizing hundreds of ideas and strategies, portfolio management services, copytrading services, access to analytical tools provided by AITrading platfrorm.

The second one is based on AITT is the sole internal cryptocurrency for all settlements inside AITrading platform. And we are planning to have 1 million accounts by the end of 2022 utilizing abilities of AITrading ecosystem. The increase in a number of AITrading users will lead to growing volume of payments (globally, the volume of similar deals is measured in tens of billions US dollars per year) and volume of deposits within the ecosystem.

How can I see examples of your ideas and strategies, if possible now?
For who is your ecosystem? Only for traders?

Surely not only for traders!

AITrading targets the following market participants:

• Ordinary retail investors who are often new at trading securities.
• Professional traders and investors.
• Trading advisors and 3rd party providers, whose profession is to reveal and offer trading ideas, develop trading strategies, create trading portfolios, etc.
• Brokers, i.e. organizations with a securities brokerage license.
• Financial institutions who have either a banking or a brokerage license - or both - and trade on their own account or on behalf of their clients; and
• Exchanges.
Activity: 155
For who is your ecosystem? Only for traders?

When can I buy your tokens?

We have the following rounds and dates of our crowdfunding:

White list pre-sale - September 3 (20% bonus)
round 1 - September 4-30 (10% bonus)
round 2 - September 1-28 (0% bonus)
When can I buy your tokens?
Activity: 70
And on what platforms your system is going to function?

Web version of platform, mobile app for iOS and Android will be available.
AITrading will also offer the API which gives access to third parties in regards to:
- Core AI-based Machine Analytics Engine and Facilities
- AIT Risk Manager
- Portfolio management Tools

Is mobile app having same functions as web version?

The mobile app will provide limited functionality in comparison to the web version of AITrading.
Such options will be available:
• View of trading ideas, trading strategies offered by AI and by Investment advisors.
• One Click Trading.
• Portfolio manager.
• AITrading Marketplace (only trader-related functionality).
• Manual orders.
• Alarms and notifications.
Pages:
Jump to: