Pages:
Author

Topic: ajw7989 (legendary account) my account hacked CAUTION - page 2. (Read 3017 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
You have to be patient, theymos answer not so fast about this kind of problem, but he will answer...maybe one month if you're lucky, my suggestion is write to him once a day or a little less to make this process faster
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Why are more accounts getting hacked nowadays? Huh

Does forum has any security hole? You should share your experience on how it may got hacked?

We may be more cautious considering yours as an example.

The problem is not the forum, the problem here are the people... they should care more about their security.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Why are more accounts getting hacked nowadays? Huh

Does forum has any security hole? You should share your experience on how it may got hacked?

We may be more cautious considering yours as an example.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
I would not be surprised if the person who hacked the OP's account is an alt of darrenw88, as the OP's account vouched for his PS4 games

Bought 10 accounts from him a week ago for $80 sent him the funds first and he sent the games over right away deal went smooth.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
Wait, he is very busy. Try also to contact BadBear Wink.
Theymos is more active than BB these days, but double the chances I guess
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
shouldn't there be like, a timestamp on that signed message? you know, to make 100% sure that it wasn't signed some ages ago.

I timestamped the one to theymos but if you want a timestamp sure here is another message.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is a message to verify my bitcointalk ajw7989 was hacked. Use caution
Date is 1/10/2016
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1GaaGPapfp5BUfQzKQrmGVpwZQvLW3SZSv
H8pNHpT8UfdneXnjqpJCyJglXOAXqY2/Fb25dIENzenpK8hEyBUDrzEATGO2AyLOoR/v5q7Y5VZPJoS10BihBv8=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

redsn0w thanks for the tip pmed badbear just now.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
shouldn't there be like, a timestamp on that signed message? you know, to make 100% sure that it wasn't signed some ages ago.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know that my account was hacked ajw7989. I contacted theymos a few days ago when I noticed it but still waiting for a reply. I can provide proof in terms of my old btc address but now since the hacker is using my account to give rep out and make posts I decided I have to tell the community.

Below is an old post with my btc wallet.
voted please send payment to: 1GaaGPapfp5BUfQzKQrmGVpwZQvLW3SZSv

Thanks and good luck!

IKgP2q7WTBCHA3ZAck8TJAh/KnQ3mC5RmqQ/V9lcWsOFF8tzrEssqzNXjJ8LJ7Dyd25qrSdagKStNpXxqfpqYbI=

Wait, he is very busy. Try also to contact BadBear Wink.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know that my account was hacked ajw7989. I contacted theymos a few days ago when I noticed it but still waiting for a reply. I can provide proof in terms of my old btc address but now since the hacker is using my account to give rep out and make posts I decided I have to tell the community.

Below is an old post with my btc wallet.
voted please send payment to: 1GaaGPapfp5BUfQzKQrmGVpwZQvLW3SZSv

Thanks and good luck!

IKgP2q7WTBCHA3ZAck8TJAh/KnQ3mC5RmqQ/V9lcWsOFF8tzrEssqzNXjJ8LJ7Dyd25qrSdagKStNpXxqfpqYbI=
Pages:
Jump to: