Pages:
Author

Topic: Akoin by Akon – Your views? - page 2. (Read 212 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
May 09, 2020, 11:12:33 AM
Did he manage to make their own announcement  for the project if he is the real owner?
It's on the media news articles everywhere and that makes it valid that he's the genuine owner of the coin.

Singer Akon has finalized plans to build a 2,000-acre city in Senegal that's powered by his cryptocurrency, Akoin

Rapper Akon Shares Whitepaper for Upcoming Cryptocurrency

Even the owner is popular it doesn't mean it will create demand for the coins created there should always be a use cases  of the coins to get demand.
There can be sort of demand but the real question is how long it will last. He seem to have a use case but I don't think that's still enough because we already have bitcoin and ethereum which he can actually refer as 'our own currency'.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
May 09, 2020, 10:10:00 AM
I think it's not yet on the market checked it both on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko and it's not there I read this coin months ago but it's not moving in terms of marketing, do we have an official announcement, as I can't see one, I doubt if this coin will become popular or profitable in the market without a use case. 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
May 09, 2020, 09:57:30 AM
I recently read about Akoin, which comes from Akon. I am sure everyone knows who he is. So how do you see this Crypto? I mean is it worth investing in with such a popular name pushing it?

I honestly don’t have a lot of information about it but just the name caught my attention and his vision for the project. So I really like to hear if anyone here has already invested in or how they see it.
Did he manage to make their own announcement  for the project if he is the real owner?

Even the owner is popular it doesn't mean it will create demand for the coins created there should always be a use cases  of the coins to get demand.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
May 09, 2020, 09:56:04 AM
I know who Akon is and I'm a fan but I'm still not so sure that what he plans to do will work, it's like creating a city with A.I technology, all the money he planned to spend on this AKOIN project and all the partnership and government support sounds promising but blockchain?? Maybe he should just build hospital and schools and more jobs for Africa people, don't see why this is happening on blockchain
Activity: 253
Merit: 13
I am from Forex world.
May 09, 2020, 09:50:59 AM
I recently read about Akoin, which comes from Akon. I am sure everyone knows who he is. So how do you see this Crypto? I mean is it worth investing in with such a popular name pushing it?

I honestly don’t have a lot of information about it but just the name caught my attention and his vision for the project. So I really like to hear if anyone here has already invested in or how they see it.
Pages:
Jump to: