Pages:
Author

Topic: 【AKROMA】【PIRL】【ELLA】【ETZ】【HBC】 ►MINERPOOL.NET◀ High Performance Mining ✪✪✪✪✪ - page 8. (Read 10352 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Chris,after mining for like 10 Hours I got only 0.8 EXP with 520MH. I know this isn't normal,can you explain what's happening or should I change the pool now ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We are trying atm to get the android app we are using in our ubiq pool for the others pool too.
Just wanted to thank you guys for this pool and a 0% pool fee. Your pools are very high quality! Hope to also see more traffic on your exp pool Wink

Nice to hear that. The traffic on the pools is something we only can try to influence, but we are trying.  Smiley

Could you shed light on your future plans regarding pool sustainability (introducting a fee at some point)?
What is actually the monthly cost of maintaining a high-performance pool like this?

The most is the time spended for community work, support and so on. At the moment, with many new miners and being one of the main pools for the launch of a new coin, the time spended into it was really very high. 

The servers itself are really expensive in our case, but the ressources were still there for our daily job.

Thanks for clarifying. I thought it is quite expensive and time consuming to maintain such high performance servers.

Maintaining of the pools itself is not that much work, compared to support and so on.

Activity: 52
Just wanted to thank you guys for this pool and a 0% pool fee. Your pools are very high quality! Hope to also see more traffic on your exp pool Wink

Nice to hear that. The traffic on the pools is something we only can try to influence, but we are trying.  Smiley

Could you shed light on your future plans regarding pool sustainability (introducting a fee at some point)?
What is actually the monthly cost of maintaining a high-performance pool like this?

The most is the time spended for community work, support and so on. At the moment, with many new miners and being one of the main pools for the launch of a new coin, the time spended into it was really very high. 

The servers itself are really expensive in our case, but the ressources were still there for our daily job.

Thanks for clarifying. I thought it is quite expensive and time consuming to maintain such high performance servers.

Nice to hear that. The traffic on the pools is something we only can try to influence, but we are trying.  Smiley

Activity: 52

Apple Mining Monitor should be available now for all of our pools:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/asis-mining-pool-monitor/id1274075951?l=us&mt=8

If you are the lucky owner of an iPhone or iPad end test it, I would be glad to get some feedback how it is working...

running for 5 days now and great compare to suprnova.

Im happy with this and I hope it will keep going.

Thanks

Nice to hear.

Of course, we keep it going as it does at the moment.   Cool
Activity: 41
At the moment we are still in need of Expanse Miners  Roll Eyes

HMMM i will give it a try Smiley

Impress me with your pool...

Hahaha, hope we can, but our variance seems to be very good at the moment.  Grin

I can put my another rig to it, meanwhile the other one is running on it. Im still obrserving the profit til it reaches 24hrs of mining. If Im gonna have 300mh/s, how much would i have per day?

How is it running?

running for 5 days now and great compare to suprnova.

Im happy with this and I hope it will keep going.

Thanks
At the moment we are still in need of Expanse Miners  Roll Eyes

Hahaha, hope we can, but our variance seems to be very good at the moment.  Grin

I can put my another rig to it, meanwhile the other one is running on it. Im still obrserving the profit til it reaches 24hrs of mining. If Im gonna have 300mh/s, how much would i have per day?

How is it running?
WhaleCoin launched, the WhalePool is online now...

http://whale.minerpool.net

Cheers Cool

Chris 
I am careful with such statements normally, but at the moment whattomine.com is calculating with little over 5 Expanse per Day with 300 MH/s

If you could reach this amount of Expanse per day or near to it, this would be a good thing.

At the moment we are still in need of Expanse Miners  Roll Eyes

Hahaha, hope we can, but our variance seems to be very good at the moment.  Grin

Hahaha, hope we can, but our variance seems to be very good at the moment.  Grin

Let's see what the whale can do for us - still can't await the launch  Cool

Activity: 210
We added two new pools for you.

One is Expanse (EXP), with a good mining value for the times the network difficulty goes nuts:
http://exp.minerpool.net

The second is a new Coin which will launch on Sep 4th:
http://whale.minerpool.net

For the announcement, click the whale logo on the pool page...

whale coin!! that's what I am waiting for.

Thank you -  will use your pool for sure
Pages:
Jump to: