Pages:
Author

Topic: Alarming rate of crime among youth. - page 2. (Read 285 times)

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
January 15, 2022, 10:56:09 PM
"money rituals" come from the stupid washy-washy ploys of witchcraft scammery centuries ago

the poor/sick wanted to be healthy/rich. and so they sought out anyone that offered them their dreams
these dream offering people would not heal/make them rich. but played on the naiveness and greed of their victims.

setting them impossible tasks as phase one to the scam. like 'kill your first born' this initially was meant as a scare tactic where obviously they would refuse wanting to kill their first born to get their naive greed/dream reached.
the witchcraft scammer then offers the real thing the witch wants, as a more reasonable task. "pay the witch just XXcurrency, instead of killing first born.. and when the or you will get XXXXXXXcurrency". scam victims obviously then thought paying the witch was good value. and so hand over currency.... and wait forever for for victim to get their promised reward

over the years. some took the first phase of witchcraft scam(threatening death just to scare people into paying) too seriously and so some actually went ahead with killing and maiming people and animals.

and so witchcraft changed from a scam method to scare people into paying currency(grey witches). into witchcraft of actual death and injury. (black witches)

modern teenagers are just as naive as the ancient tribal cultures. and will do anything to get an advantage.
heck teenagers think they are free of consequence because they are wrongly told they cant be arrested. which is why kids get into drugs (until they learn about juvenile prison the hard way)

which is why in some countries you will see naive teens think they can steal, bully, threaten, harm to get what they want and think they can get away with it. and mainly in developing countries where they take it a step further into violence and death

what people can learn from this is:
first teach the kids that juvenile prison is a real thing. and their age does not make them immune from prosecution.
THEN teach them about how to avoid prison by their actions(dont hurt people, dont steal)
THEN teach them to not believe the cultish, witchcraft, scam group crap they see on the internet.

usually kids dont listen to moral advice if they think there is no consequence... so start by mentioning the consequences. and then give them a reason to listen to the advice
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 15, 2022, 11:45:40 AM
2022 A YEAR TO BE EXTRA CAREFUL.
The rate at which greedy youths now indulge themselves in the GET-RICH-QUICK-SCHEME  has led most of them to start participating in criminal act like: Internet Fraud, Money Ritual and even selling human parts.

Just recently I came across an article about a group of boys that were caught with the body parts of a lady to which they later confessed that they intend to use her for money ritual.

Most of our youth are becoming more lazy because they believe that the GET-RICH-QUICK-SCHEME is the only way they can become successful.
As for me I wouldn't call anything that was achieved illegally a success and I strongly advice that we start educating our children and those around us about the dangers of involving in criminal activities and also to be cautious of the friends they keep around because some person's might always smile at you but deep down all they want is your down fall.
I just pray that everyone planning our downfall shall be disappointed.
 STAY SAFE.
Pages:
Jump to: