Pages:
Author

Topic: ALERT!! BEWARE Of PhenixCoin.com. PXC Coin. VIRUS!! - page 2. (Read 1746 times)

Activity: 465
Merit: 254
Thanks for posting the proof Bonsai!!  Don't try to steal windows users account with your trojan.  I was planning on mining this but it seems quite sneaky of your coin to try to steal Window's users accounts.  Shame on you. 

Another scam!  I have you on my shit list now.

False positive does not mean what you think it means, you might want to google that son... 
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Thanks for posting the proof Bonsai!!  Don't try to steal windows users account with your trojan.  I was planning on mining this but it seems quite sneaky of your coin to try to steal Window's users accounts.  Shame on you. 

Another scam!  I have you on my shit list now.

Okay, I downloaded the windows client and this software had a trojan horse detected.  I quickly removed it.  I am going to only use the Linux version.  But for windows users, download and install at your own risk. 

Make sure you don't install into the same computer you have your other valuable coins in.

Someone update the windows client and make sure no viruses in it.  Noobs are suffering.

Clean with two false positives
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0bc9bb748df0f7d1db00d35bb0964602c3d1fa806cbe349321315170bf4e8af6/analysis/1369338719/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Okay, I downloaded the windows client and this software had a trojan horse detected.  I quickly removed it.  I am going to only use the Linux version.  But for windows users, download and install at your own risk. 

Make sure you don't install into the same computer you have your other valuable coins in.

Someone update the windows client and make sure no viruses in it.  Noobs are suffering.

Clean with two false positives
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0bc9bb748df0f7d1db00d35bb0964602c3d1fa806cbe349321315170bf4e8af6/analysis/1369338719/
Activity: 168

Please double check your facts before you make false statements.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 224

Pages:
Jump to: