Pages:
Author

Topic: ☢ ALERT For All Faucet Users! ☢ [READ ASAP] - page 3. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
yea i know it mate i has never use ad blocker
as faucet users i am enjoy earning from faucet
and i want the faucet still alive so i never use ad blocker Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I wanted to make a thread in this section (micro earnings) to let all the faucet users know some important info that can "make or break" the existence of faucets in the future.

ALL faucet sites depend on the "ad revenue" (from banners) in order to keep the faucet (free bitcoin) flowing.

My point... PLEASE turn off (disable) your ad blocker apps and add on's while you're visiting any faucet website.

If more people support the faucet sites, you will start seeing higher prizes on ALL the faucets over time. BTCBTCBTC

If everyone keeps using the "ad blockers" and claiming free coins, it will KILL all the faucets and the idea of "100% free bitcoin" will be a thing of the past.  Cry Cry Cry

If more faucet users read, understand and agree with the above message, we will all see a great future full HIGH PAYING FAUCETS.  Grin

I know this community and I know if we (faucet users and faucet owners) start working together, we WILL see a much better faucet prizes in the future. Smiley

NOTE FOR FAUCET LIST & ROTATOR OWNERS: Please Put A Note To Remind Your Users To Disable Ad Blockers And they Will See Better Prizes (Over Time).

Please Reply to this thread to "sign our pledge" to not use any ad blocking while on any faucet website from now on.

Pages:
Jump to: