Pages:
Author

Topic: Alert! Noone buy IOTA Coin when it hits exchanges! - page 3. (Read 6063 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

well, IOTA has intersting tech but for sure the DEVs are not handling things right and act very fishy. I did find it intresting at the start but i for sure will never invest . Also they keep saying they are not listed because they do not care, well if they do not care then why have the option on slack for people to trade.

Also , they do not even have working explorer. and i am sure exchangers demand working explorer
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
IOTA has trillions of coins in supply that have been manipulated to 100x ICO price by getting traded privately before getting on exchange, expect major dumps. Initial investors are itching to get demand for these coins and dump them on peoples' head. It can get on exchanges at any time from now.
When allegations such as this are made, its best if its backed up by facts and verifiable source like others have rightly said because your warnings does not mean all those interested will read this while some will read and interpret as a troll because of the fact that the warning is lacking in content. Also, there are several people outside the forum who are likely going to be involved more than what you imagine.

http://iota.market

A semi private exchange(you probably never heard of) that is being operated by some Slack team and a trading bot with 0 fees just holders and these guys selling to themselves or each other making a nice graph rise trying to reel in new investors. Once it goes on exchange to the public watch how hard the dumps hit. Even for the people buying right now at 100x they're going to get dumped on.

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
IOTA has trillions of coins in supply that have been manipulated to 100x ICO price by getting traded privately before getting on exchange, expect major dumps. Initial investors are itching to get demand for these coins and dump them on peoples' head. It can get on exchanges at any time from now.
When allegations such as this are made, its best if its backed up by facts and verifiable source like others have rightly said because your warnings does not mean all those interested will read this while some will read and interpret as a troll because of the fact that the warning is lacking in content. Also, there are several people outside the forum who are likely going to be involved more than what you imagine.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Links to some of this would be nice. Otherwise we just have your word and that doesn't mean much in these forums.

Activity: 270
Merit: 100
Nice FUD going on here.. im sure you want to get some cheaply  
Do you have a source for this that I could use to research further? ICOs make me nervous to begin with and if what you're saying is true, it will reinforce my avoidance for ICOs in general. Thanks.

ICOs are fine just gotta find the right one you believe in, the one I'm calling out manipulated its price for initial investors which is kind of a scam for people who will buy after it gets on exchanges because if demand picks up massive dumps will happen.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Do you have a source for this that I could use to research further? ICOs make me nervous to begin with and if what you're saying is true, it will reinforce my avoidance for ICOs in general. Thanks.

http://iota.market

A semi private exchange(you probably never heard of) that is being operated by some Slack team and a trading bot with 0 fees just holders and these guys selling to themselves or each other making a nice graph rise trying to reel in new investors. Once it goes on exchange to the public watch how hard the dumps hit. Even for the people buying right now at 100x they're going to get dumped on.
Pages:
Jump to: