Pages:
Author

Topic: ☰ Alethium | THE ÐAPP STORE | AlethiumToken | Presale open! | First ÐAPP market - page 2. (Read 2218 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
notorious scammer Tarmi backing your ass up ? (but 1/2 ass trying to act like he's not)  Cheesy

Notorious? Scammer? Go home kid, you're drunk.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Troll patrol had arrived  Grin

Nobody forced you to invest. If you don't like it, move on to the next topic but stop trolling around.

And escrow is welcome, just read the topic instead of reacting like a bunch of butthurt kids.

This topic is about the Alethium project, not about anything else.

Then answer some questions lol
-who are you?
-why no reputable escrow?
-why newbie anon account if you been in crypto a while? if you haven't been in crypto, what makes you think you can build in this space?
-why use word DAPP, beside obvious hype word, an ERC token will never have its OWN DAPPS , doesn't even make technical sense :/

and why it that notorious scammer Tarmi backing your ass up ? (but 1/2 ass trying to act like he's not)  Cheesy

SCAM WRITTEN ALL OVER IT IMO
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Nobody forced you to invest. If you don't like it, move on to the next topic but stop trolling around.

And escrow is welcome, just read the topic instead of reacting like a bunch of butthurt kids.

Your speaking way is like scammer, same as zeth, opair mentrio, and blablabla shit scams. You should hire escrow, not ask investors ask escrow. It is very scammy behavior. RED ALART
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Trader*Investor
LOL No escrow no website , only an address .
This is a scam

I will contact higher rep guys to negative rep u scammer
Activity: 182
Trader*Investor
show your identity , or u will get negative rep soon

Now no ico without identity
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
These days the guy from Zeth disappeared with everything, are you his friend by any chance? Will there be rewards campaigns?

I have no relationship whatsoever with 'zeth' whatever this may be.

There may be some bounty campaigns in the next day to come, thank you!

You forgot about most important thing which security about funds and no introduction who are in your team. You must complete by filling these missing things.
These days the guy from Zeth disappeared with everything, are you his friend by any chance? Will there be rewards campaigns?

I have no relationship whatsoever with 'zeth' whatever this may be.

There may be some bounty campaigns in the next day to come, thank you!
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
Interesting concept, will be waiting for any bounty campaign than will be available.

Hi there! We might consider adding bounty campaigns in the next days to come, stay tuned
this is really a good Idea. if you plan to launch bounties you'll surely get lots of marketing and promotion from bounties. so start bounties soon.
I may also join and help to promote.
Interesting concept, will be waiting for any bounty campaign than will be available.

Hi there! We might consider adding bounty campaigns in the next days to come, stay tuned
Activity: 192
Merit: 19
great.

the zeth scammer is back...

Roll Eyes
legendary
Misleading: it's a well established fact ethereum doesn't have dapps, it's centralized so it's just called apps

Anyone who raises money by calling ethereum decentralized, censorship resistant, or anything on it a dapp is committing fraud.

As far as I can tell, the project will become some sort of Ebay for smart contracts. The position of Eth in this matter seems irrelevant.
Like said in my first post, the concept behind this seems okay. Many people are scouting the web for smart contract examples or scripts.

No need to quote me, choose your own defence Wink
Misleading: it's a well established fact ethereum doesn't have dapps, it's centralized so it's just called apps

Anyone who raises money by calling ethereum decentralized, censorship resistant, or anything on it a dapp is committing fraud.

As far as I can tell, the project will become some sort of Ebay for smart contracts. The position of Eth in this matter seems irrelevant.
Like said in my first post, the concept behind this seems okay. Many people are scouting the web for smart contract examples or scripts.
legendary

Just like a sort of codecanyon  Grin

Edit: Throwed 10$ at it, who knows Smiley
Activity: 570
Merit: 500

Fixed your timeline.

TIMELINE & TOKEN DISTRIBUTION PHASE

26/04 : P̶o̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶n̶o̶u̶n̶c̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶s̶a̶l̶e̶.̶
28/04 : Accept Bitcoin payments, website up.
13/05 : First distribution of presale tokens
20/05 : Release alpha version of Alethium for public (on testnet)
31/05 : Close presale
06/06 : Last distribution of presale tokens
07/06 : Cash out via Poloniex
08/06 : Proverbial hookers and blow ALL NIGHT
09/06 : More of the above ALL DAY
10/06:  Buy big car and show to friends, more hookers and blow ALL DAY
11/06 : Release Token on main net
13/06 : F̶i̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶A̶l̶e̶t̶h̶i̶u̶m̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶n̶e̶t̶ Abandon project and make new ICO

Good one  Roll Eyes you must be confusing me with some of those fancy graphics ICO's  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: