Pages:
Author

Topic: Alex fortin : Bitcoin $5000 prediction in 2018 - page 2. (Read 609 times)

Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
A growing demand of a limited supply would only serve to increase the price.

And even if a series of governmental policies, including the intention to regulate it causes FUD and the price of BTC to fall, a very cheap BTC would only spark a buying frenzy which would cause the price to rebound in turn.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
That could be a possibility for bitcoin to go back in $5000 level and some will consider this as an opportunity to buy a cheaper bitcoin. After reaching $5k, a massive buying of bitcoin is also possible that will drive the price back to $15k-$20k range. But that just a mere speculation and prediction, they must provide a believable, valid explanations why bitcoin will be going down to that level. Some people are also using the predictions and speculations to spread FUD to make further fear and panic so everyone must find the origin of the news first believing it.   
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I do not advise you to sell in losses, if you have earnings you can do it and if you believe in the preddicones, but as it has already happened in repeated occasions the btc will continue to increase its value, even have a long way ahead
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Maybe, it will be, Cause BTC is really too high now and if it will be more and more expensive we will have a lot of problems from this. For exsmple, in nearest future (if bitcoin will cost more than 20 thouthand) you can buy new car or flat in small city for one bitoin, it is not normal.
Activity: 144
Merit: 101
With the scaling issues still not fixed for a while, and a lot has not even adapted SegWit, this could be a possibility. But I think this is on the wrong board..
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
Depends of Lightning Network deployment in main net.

When it will be released, BTC will skyrocket.

I agree but bitcoin can fall to $5000 I don't think it will fall as low $5000 but it is possible. Don't hold it sell now buy later, $50K is a dream cannot be happen in 2018.
that's right, it can sajaterjadi in the world bitcoin it depends on our own bitcoin want in resistant / sell a matter of high to low Exchange rate bitcoin it was a living, the value of rukar bitcoin low we need Yes forced to sell also Yes may sustenance our new up here may later could be.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Transactions cost to much for early adopters it's not a coin new users would trade in speculating a price is just impossible  Tongue
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
If bitcoin restart rising like in last half of 2017 . The price can get above 30000 Easy
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
It is not necessary to guess what price will be.
let's wait and see.
if Bitcoin Cash becomes currency number 1, of course the Bitcoin price will drop.
its obvious.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Where did you find that video? Cuz i just check his fb and yt channel and didnt find anything about that...

I wasn't able to find this video either. Something tells me this is just all made up & the OP didn't think anyone would actually investigate it.

Either that or this phantom "prediction video" is just very elusive and resilient to my attempts to locate it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain

I think LTC will firstly integrate it. As known fact - LTC is training area for big brother BTC.
If BTC will go down to 5k$ - i will still hold it. Remember! Just HOLDers win in the end.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
This guy predicted Ripple, ethereum, factom,  iota when they were few cents to dollars to be huge in 2018.
Now he released video on his facebook that Bitcoin is going to fall to $5000 per Bitcoin (based on reserch and speculation)
is that make sense to you ?
i consider sell al my bits now...
Now, why do I have this suspicious feeling that this guy's just leveraging his status to pull down the price in order to buy low on the FUD? Don't forget, BTC will soon be implementing LN and the price then could be something else
Activity: 126

I think this is all a story because of not knowledge, because many people say that it goes up to the incredible numbers, and some say that it falls, this statistics is very incomprehensible, and to assert people to sell the cue now is nonsense
Activity: 184
Just do it! That is his goal
it really could be such a way to make bitcoin prices down by spreading things contrary to our expectations. When it has spread then the market will panic and prices begin to fall then they buy it in large volumes  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1
I predict BTC will hit $88,500 before the end of the year. Ask me how I know.  Smiley
Activity: 13
It all depends on LN implementation. In its current state, bitcoin is useless and should be worth 0. If LN takes off, it would be huge though, and price could skyrocket to unprecedented levels.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

I agree but bitcoin can fall to $5000 I don't think it will fall as low $5000 but it is possible. Don't hold it sell now buy later, $50K is a dream cannot be happen in 2018.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
After 3 months I think that BTC will be around 20 K dollars and ETH about 2 K dollars.
Activity: 128
Well, a good idea. Saying btc will go down, and when it goes slightly down, buying as many as one can. Later it rises, and here we go  Wink Good strategy

Grin Grin well, who knows, but actually i do not think it either…
Activity: 215
Well, a good idea. Saying btc will go down, and when it goes slightly down, buying as many as one can. Later it rises, and here we go  Wink Good strategy
Pages:
Jump to: