Pages:
Author

Topic: Alex Jones does real issues (gun rights and anti-depressant drugs) a dis-service - page 4. (Read 5449 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
Here is a link to the full video (if it isn't, link it and I'll update).

He was invited on a widely syndicated TV show and I think he really watered down his message by not calmly engaging in the debate.  He disrespected Piers on his show and they allows people who may be on the fence about this, to dismiss his message and the whole point of debate is really to sway people who have not fully dug in to a position.  Sure you can sometimes get them to re-evaluate their position but that is much more unlikely.

I support Mr. Jones historical examples of dis-arming the population and what usually happens and the fact we are not talking about these prescription drugs that most people are on that have serious black-box warnings about suicide and violent outbursts.  Also the fact the almost all of these mass killings, the people committing them were on them.  I will also add we have a culture that glorifies violence and that does have a sub-conscious affect of numbing us to real violence.

He really should of conducted himself more professionally on this program to really bring these issues into the MSM debate.  I believe he will be panned and dismissed because of this conduct.

Thoughts?

Dalkore
Pages:
Jump to: