Pages:
Author

Topic: Alex Jones Vs. Rothschild: The Best Global Warming Debate in History - page 2. (Read 2387 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
That would be scenario #2: audience's ignorance of the facts.
Whatever a fact might be and where audience references to.
Just be aware, that different brains might work differently on different assumptions.

The Earth's climate isn't going to respond to ignorance.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}
That would be scenario #2: audience's ignorance of the facts.
Whatever a fact might be and where audience references to.
Just be aware, that different brains might work differently on different assumptions.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
So two guys yell at each other while the Earth slowly becomes Venus? Got it.

Don't do that.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
So two guys yell at each other while the Earth slowly becomes Venus? Got it.
Show me an argument against Global Warming, and I'll show you that it contains a significant portion of the following: falsified documents; its authors are funded by Big Oil; it preys upon its audience's ignorance of the facts; its affiliated with groups who also were paid by tobacco companies to claim tobacco smoke does not cause cancer; its authors can be tied to the Heartland Institute or other similar organizations.
... uhm if you take a look back in the past few hundreds of thousands of years, you can easily see: The next ice age is just about to come.

That would be scenario #2: audience's ignorance of the facts. Do you understand Milankovitch Cycles and how they affect the periodicity of ice ages? I doubt it, but you're actually correct, dude! An ice age is coming. Which means the global rise in temperature over the past one hundred years must not be because of ice age cycles, huh?
legendary
Activity: 1050
You are WRONG!
"long while"
+1

@OP: nobody likes you(not even your mom), go away.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}
Show me an argument against Global Warming, and I'll show you that it contains a significant portion of the following: falsified documents; its authors are funded by Big Oil; it preys upon its audience's ignorance of the facts; its affiliated with groups who also were paid by tobacco companies to claim tobacco smoke does not cause cancer; its authors can be tied to the Heartland Institute or other similar organizations.
... uhm if you take a look back in the past few hundreds of thousands of years, you can easily see: The next ice age is just about to come.

So now ... get this related to tobacco, oil or any whatevernamed Institute.
It's pretty much what you would expect.  Jones makes some good points.  Rothschild makes some good points.  Then it devolves into name calling.

I wouldn't expect anything (therefore it couldn't possibly be what I would expect) because I don't whose side each one is on or what their points are. Nor do I know of any good points made by Global Warming deniers. They can all be demonstrated to be founded on fraudulent and deceptive premises.

Exclusive statements are often proven to be false. You approach the topic with almost religious faith and equivalent disgust for nonbelievers. This is the "scientific" form of religion, and you practice it faithfully.

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
It's pretty much what you would expect.  Jones makes some good points.  Rothschild makes some good points.  Then it devolves into name calling.

I wouldn't expect anything (therefore it couldn't possibly be what I would expect) because I don't whose side each one is on or what their points are. Nor do I know of any good points made by Global Warming deniers. They can all be demonstrated to be founded on fraudulent and deceptive premises.

Exclusive statements are often proven to be false. You approach the topic with almost religious faith and equivalent disgust for nonbelievers. This is the "scientific" form of religion, and you practice it faithfully.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Fantastic topic and video.

because there's a war on for your mind.
It's pretty much what you would expect.  Jones makes some good points.  Rothschild makes some good points.  Then it devolves into name calling.

I wouldn't expect anything (therefore it couldn't possibly be what I would expect) because I don't know whose side each one is on or what their points are. Nor do I know of any good points made by Global Warming deniers. They can all be demonstrated to be founded on fraudulent and deceptive premises.
legendary
Activity: 1330
It's pretty much what you would expect.  Jones makes some good points.  Rothschild makes some good points.  Then it devolves into name calling.
Can I get the two sentence synopsis?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Jon
donator
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
No Gods; No Masters; Only You
Pages:
Jump to: