Pages:
Author

Topic: [ALGO] Algorand Speculation - page 3. (Read 768 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 114
February 03, 2020, 06:47:19 AM
Algorand is a true gem, no doubt. The nature of Algorand was like Veni, Vidi, Vici! When Algorand came, all the top exchange listing happened serially, I was wondering and shocked that what is this project about! ! But nowadays I feel bad that ALG price dumped highly, I expected a higher and stable price for it. Soon or later this coin will have bullish run surely!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 02, 2020, 08:55:20 PM
i believe that the coin will go to 1$ and higher because they have a decent tech and new partnerships every month,
 but it wont happen in the coming 2-3 months
since there is a program on binance of 18%(annual) staking rewards, and its kinda high
i believe people bought many coins to participate in this program and then they will sell what they bought + their rewards
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
January 31, 2020, 02:45:29 AM
Feels like this topic is needed

So what do you say?
of course it's needed because if this topic isn't needed then no one people wants to share their opinions here lol. Algorand is a coin that has good potential and ALGO could potentially can to reach $ 0.4 if market conditions continue to improve. ALGO is a good investment and you seem including to be a fan of this coin. so start investing from now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 104
January 29, 2020, 10:36:18 PM

So what do you say?

Why do you think this topic is needed? There are so many altcoins out there and not each one of them is being discussed here. Perhaps if there is no upcoming big announcement or development, the price of this altcoin will somehow remain more or less the same.

[ALGO] Algorand is a nice coin. It cannot manage to climb to the 44th spot overall if it does not bring something to the table. But the fact remains that it is still almost a 100% negative in terms of ROI.

many reasons really
Because Algorand has a very good quality and features
the founder is a well known guy - one of the inventors of ZeroKnowledge tech
many partnerships even one related to CERN..
many more good things actually and there is no representation on this forum
so if stupid scams get representation and people losing money
why not show to people a really interesting project?
January 29, 2020, 10:32:56 PM

So what do you say?
The price looks very stable right now but it seems like that people are only interesting to get more coins from the exchange site and they use it to stake into the network to earn more coins and they will be dumping what they have been earned from the network.

you right about that, since they have the Staking Program with 18% annual - on Binance
it'll be over in 2 months , we'll see if lower annual earning will affect price somehow
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
January 28, 2020, 10:44:41 PM

So what do you say?

Why do you think this topic is needed? There are so many altcoins out there and not each one of them is being discussed here. Perhaps if there is no upcoming big announcement or development, the price of this altcoin will somehow remain more or less the same.

[ALGO] Algorand is a nice coin. It cannot manage to climb to the 44th spot overall if it does not bring something to the table. But the fact remains that it is still almost a 100% negative in terms of ROI.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
January 28, 2020, 10:27:27 PM

So what do you say?
The price looks very stable right now but it seems like that people are only interesting to get more coins from the exchange site and they use it to stake into the network to earn more coins and they will be dumping what they have been earned from the network.
I still prefer tezos rather than this one caused by in the comparison between the performance between both and tezos is much better than algorand. The price was dumped a lot from the ico price.
January 28, 2020, 04:54:40 PM

So what do you say?
Pages:
Jump to: