Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [Algo X11 | PoW+MN] Profitable mining 🚀🚀🚀 Promising project - page 3. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
I think that PoW miming is in the past, pos mining is the future

pos is the future only for few whales. For Pos coin wanting to survive you need to code pretty damn good reward system or inflation will hit it very quick. POS coin hype is gonne...
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
AzartPay
Pos mining is not provided by anything. The price of such coins is zero in reality. Most coins on a PoS burn out after a few months of work. IMHO
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
copper member
AzartPay
Hello Dev. I have been watching the project for a long time, I know a lot of details. If you need Russian translation and support, you can contact me.
Good. I'll keep you in mind.
Activity: 18
Hello Dev. I have been watching the project for a long time, I know a lot of details. If you need Russian translation and support, you can contact me.
copper member
AzartPay
Activity: 79
Join our Discord and Telegram communities.
I wrote to the PM, look!
copper member
AzartPay
hi Ad, is there any website for me to calculate the profit before mining. If the profit is lower than average market. Is there any POS/airdrop for who is mining. This is to get more miner come to this coin.
Profit can be calculated here https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=azart-mining-calculator. It is possible to setup the masternode.
copper member
AzartPay
Activity: 18
Which pool is better to choose?
copper member
AzartPay
Activity: 182
copper member
AzartPay
Attention all community members!

We want to propose to the vote the question of increasing the collateral for the masternode from 1000 to 5000 coins.

This will increase the profitability of masternode by reducing the cost of VPS maintenance. Also, these changes will help to attract investors to our project.

We understand that this is an extreme measure, and we will do so only with the consent of a large part of our community.

Voting will last until 00:01 (UTC) on 23 July 2018.

Voting is held in our Discord and Telegram communities.

For those who already have one or more 1000 coin masternodes, what happens?

If the collateral is increased, then the previously installed MN will stop.
Hello dev. When will you make your decision?

We'll make a decision by the end of the week!
Activity: 79

We want to propose to the vote the question of increasing the collateral for the masternode from 1000 to 5000 coins.

This will increase the profitability of masternode by reducing the cost of VPS maintenance. Also, these changes will help to attract investors to our project.

We understand that this is an extreme measure, and we will do so only with the consent of a large part of our community.

Hello dev. When will you make your decision?
copper member
AzartPay

Activity: 12

copper member
AzartPay

copper member
AzartPay
Hom much gambling token)

In our project there is a new idea to encourage partners. Which will undoubtedly be interesting for them.
Pages:
Jump to: