Pages:
Author

Topic: Alibaba site / China company preorder for 88gh/s asic? - page 2. (Read 5932 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I'll just wait until shipping, as always.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
I have sent to my friend in China to verify the company.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
For kicks I politely asked the seller in the OP link to prove that they have an asic chip as very few other companies have been able to develop them.  Received this oh so familiar reply....

"On August,our asic  minner 88gh/s will be finished production ,you can subscribe right now ,or wait until August."

ssdd....
Activity: 476
"and taking preorders"

Surely we have learned this lesson by now.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
when you buy on Alibaba first verify if is a gold supplier second put the money on the alibaba escrow. If they refuse escrow just walk away. I moonlighted as a buyer on Alibaba in a previous life. Was scammed twice in India and that taught me a lesson to be very carefull
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Haha yeah.  I was hoping to go straight to the factory door and find someone selling these asic miners.   The seller is verified though as it states an inspector physically visited their facility.  Oh well $10,000 is a lot for 88gh/s when there are others selling 85gh/s here for $6k
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
I guess you can find anything on Alibaba nowadays.  It's funny/somewhat disturbing to see sellers on there offering BFL gear though, and delivery "within 7 days".  Sadly I'm sure they'll get a few people with that.

A bit off-topic sorry but my fav. is this one http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/887992466/Uncirculated_Pure_Copper_Bitcoin.html   
"Supply Ability:   50000 Piece/Pieces per Month"  Great !!  Who needs Avalons with 50,000 'pure bitcoins' /mth, lmao
But you can talk with Ms. Xu right now and confirm!

... actually I just saw this and think it is related - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-avalon-mining-rig-clones-thread-from-bitminech-now-shipping-215431

They are working off avalon.

Edit:  yea.. I'm in china and I own a factory.   You caught me gj  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
many scam doing  their business round this days

probably op is promoting this miner for his company?
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/929263419/Bitcoin_miner_FPGA_ASIC.html

They have a ready to sell 400MH/s board and taking preorders on 88GH/s asic board due August.

Whos down ? Cheesy

Bitcoin Miner:

1. Mining speed:400mh/s

Technology: FPGA,   Power:18W .

Unit price (11-50pcs) is $550. Deliver time is 15-20 days after yourfull payment.

Unit price(51-500pcs)is $480. Deliver time is 30days after your full payment.

2.Mining speed:88gh/s.

Technology:ASIC .

Our company will push over on August,we accept subscribe now ,and the goods will be dispatched  in sequence. Unit price is $10,800.

The content of our goods:

1.Minner board:1 pcs

2.USB cable:  1 pcs

3.Brass pillars: 4 pcs( in order to sand on the desk and decrease the temperature when seveal minier gets together when mining)

Payment terms: 400mh/s Accepting Paypal and TT.

88gh/s Accepting bitcoin transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: