Pages:
Author

Topic: Aliens are Existing. - page 3. (Read 1122 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 07:22:49 PM
No of course... they don't exist....
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 07:09:38 PM
There is no way aliens don't exist, earth can't be the only plce in the entire universe which has life, there probability is TOO small
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 23, 2017, 07:08:06 PM
Carl Sagan explains it in a masterly way, take a glass of water, there, there are no fish, no tibures, the highest bacteria and microorganism, now we are a point in the universe, perhaps less, then it is logical to think that in that ocean of universom there is more life ... It is difficult to accept it and we are very afraid to do it too
Activity: 3
December 23, 2017, 12:42:53 PM
I do not think aliens exist, is there any real evidence that aliens exist .. ??
Activity: 107
December 23, 2017, 12:06:05 PM
Aliens exist, I think. But I dont know, will we know about them in this century or not. It would very strange if we never meet them in giant universe.
Activity: 15
December 23, 2017, 11:25:56 AM
I don't believe alien exist i have only seen it in movies before.
Activity: 90
December 22, 2017, 04:46:08 PM
Aliens probably exist.

They probably have not visited earth.

Did I just blow your mind?

But what if, just in case, we humans are the ALIENS we’re talking about?
I mean, you know. We may be not originally from earth. Maybe “aliens” found a habitable planet (now called EARTH) billions of years ago.

Did I just blow your mind?  Cheesy
Activity: 14
December 22, 2017, 04:33:49 PM
Nooo JUST HUMAN BEING EXIST HERE
Activity: 24
December 22, 2017, 04:27:03 PM
Nowadays many people do believe in aliens but didn't have idea what is alien is.
But now I give you some facts that alien do exist.
First. The great pyramid of Giza. Are you familiar with these pyramid ? Its a three pyramid located in Egypt. People still believe that pyramids are made by human during slavery time o paraoh's time in egypt. Even 100 mens cant lift or push those big rock. Every rock weight tons.
Second, this pyramid of Giza is exactly opposite above the constellation of Orion' Belt (Tres Marias).
Third, if Pyramids are made by humans why there's a pyramid in Mars and Moon ?

Seems like someone is watching too much "History" channel.
Activity: 8
December 22, 2017, 04:18:25 PM
lol, my miss calls my rigs aliens.
So aliens do exist.

My rig is called roger.

But for real i don't think they exist.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 08:46:24 AM
it is possible because the universe is soooooo big
and thats dumb if humans are the only ones living in it, doesnt it lolol
Activity: 55
December 17, 2017, 08:24:09 AM
I think aliens are existing because our space is so wide and there are more universe. Just think how we exist in our planet. We didn't know how if they have an advance equipment and if they are look a like us.
Activity: 157
December 17, 2017, 04:34:06 AM
The only aliens such exist for sure are the people who believe that the aliens are among us. Smiley
Activity: 78
December 17, 2017, 03:50:43 AM
People are really confusing about this subjects, there are proofs about it but they already improved those proofs are fakes.
Activity: 100
December 17, 2017, 03:09:32 AM
I think the exist of Alien is just a hypothesis. Scientists are not sure about confirming the exist of Aliens.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
December 17, 2017, 01:06:18 AM
please do me a favor.. watch ancient aliens. it's a season long series about the connection of extraterrestrials and our planet earth as well  as our very existence.
I believe they are now on season 17 with each season ranging up to 15 episodes. Ancient Aliens actually supports and proves that we have been visited in the past by extraterrestrials and they helped us jump start our human race. but please beware - most of the information and discoveries laid out in those documentaries may conflict with what we are used to believe in, even the holy texts. so please watch it with all understanding and openness of mind.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
December 12, 2017, 08:16:31 AM
Aliens probably exist.

Mr Vod, I agree with you 100%.

There probably are aliens, but we can never know for sure (or even begin to put an estimate on the likelihood of them existing), until we discover alien life on another planet/moon.

For the moment we just have a single data point - life on Earth. And while it's probable that there is other alien life in the Universe, the chances of us even finding it are miniscule.

It's possible that life is abundant in the universe; it's also a possibility that life on Earth was a huge fluke, and we are the only lifeforms in the whole cosmos.

Another factor to consider is the vast timescales involved, and how long an alien civilisation would exist - perhaps there has already been an intelligent alien civilisation that existed billions of years before Earth even formed, and has since become extinct. We may never know...
Activity: 266
December 12, 2017, 05:28:00 AM

if I do not think there is, because there is no definite proof, most of which is on television
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 12, 2017, 05:20:08 AM
Aliens probably exist.

Activity: 171
December 12, 2017, 05:18:59 AM
Nowadays many people do believe in aliens but didn't have idea what is alien is.
But now I give you some facts that alien do exist.
First. The great pyramid of Giza. Are you familiar with these pyramid ? Its a three pyramid located in Egypt. People still believe that pyramids are made by human during slavery time o paraoh's time in egypt. Even 100 mens cant lift or push those big rock. Every rock weight tons.
Second, this pyramid of Giza is exactly opposite above the constellation of Orion' Belt (Tres Marias).
Third, if Pyramids are made by humans why there's a pyramid in Mars and Moon ?
Doubtful arguments, pyramids built by slaves for 18 years, is a historical fact, which has long been proven by scientists. Aliens exist because there are many stars in the universe with planets. But not aliens built pyramids - that's for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: