Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥All about Bounty for Newbies🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 1508 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure
Hello and thanks for this article, it will help a lot of new people in the bounty. That would be great if i read something like that when started my way in the bounty world. Good Luck to all newbies.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Great! Thank you very much for your detailed post. I just started reading up on bounties and this is super useful.
Thanks for the cognitive article, I wanted to add sometimes you need to constantly monitor the charging of steaks, because managers sometimes forget to count your steaks. And you must fight for them.
Oh, yes. It's important!
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
Thank you very much for the information, great opportunity for newbie because we see in the forum that many newbies joined in bitcointalk, mostly newbie they have difficulty joining bounty campaigns, so This thread helps newbies to understand more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
Wow! Thank you very much for such a detailed explanation of how to get our way cool with joining bounties. Many newbies find it difficult getting their way through the various rules and requirements of bounty campaigns
Many people complain with their rank, and feel less fortunate with merit rules. actually rank is not a problem to participate as a bounty hunter. There are still many campaigns that promise and pay more than the signature campaign. we need the skills to participate, such as videos and articles this great campaign.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Wow! Thank you very much for such a detailed explanation of how to get our way cool with joining bounties. Many newbies find it difficult getting their way through the various rules and requirements of bounty campaigns
Activity: 1608
Merit: 2
Here few rules for join bountys and airdrops!

Please note the following rules:
- Do not use your main email!
- Create yourself a separate email, just for Airdrops!
- Never share your private key!
- Do not pay for airdrops!

On https://www.freecoins24.com  you can find many good airdrops and bountys!
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
Most importantly do your own research before getting involved to any of these ICO campaigns because you wont get paid if you have joined scam bounty campaigns,as most of these ICOs are going to scam your ass which is why we need to be more vigillant when it comes picking up these bounty campaigns so that we arent going to waste time and effort with these campaigns.

If you say all the bounty campaigns are not a legit one means I hope you do not much about bounty campaigns here. As of now many bounty participants looking to get the tokens by working with the legit bounty managers.
So by the way I suggest the promising managers in this forum. They aren't failed to send the payments to their participants.
Since they do not want to get scammed. They will choose the perfect projects only. Hope you do that to find the best projects.
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
Most importantly do your own research before getting involved to any of these ICO campaigns because you wont get paid if you have joined scam bounty campaigns,as most of these ICOs are going to scam your ass which is why we need to be more vigillant when it comes picking up these bounty campaigns so that we arent going to waste time and effort with these campaigns.
Activity: 70
WeLocal Bounty is a great opportunity for newbies
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Yeah, I've looked through your recommendations and found some problems I encountered when I just started doing bounties.
I wish you've written this post a couple of weeks ago - so many mistakes would have been avoided  Cheesy
Anyway, this info will definitely be useful for newbies, especially the one regarding languages, dates and the need to be signed to Telegram channel.
Thanks and good luck! Smiley
Thank you, I will send it to all my friends
Yeah it will be good!
Activity: 112
Guys, usually newbies cannot take part in Bounties, but there are a few exceptions.

One of these is RAWG.

This is the ICO site: RAWG. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

They have just started a very rich Bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3333252

with a nice referral program that can double your rewards.

You can also join the airdrop here.

I hope this information is helpful!
Activity: 33
Thanks very useful thread we are new on this forum and we should learn all these then we can join any bounty program all newbies friend should read this thrad 1st
Activity: 238
Thank you for a great and very useful article.  Good job!!!
I also want to share with you all the information about very promising project: ❖ Luckchemy ❖. They have a super tea Smiley
Activity: 6
Thank you, I will send it to all my friends
Activity: 4
Nice information. I'm newbie who still try to learn how to join the bounty. But, same with you. My english is not well too. I'm Asian that unusual use english that make my grammar so bad. I hope with join this group, i can learn how to make content with english on good grammar.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Thank you sir. This is most helpful.

Regards.
Activity: 299
Useful information, basic for newbies. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: