Pages:
Author

Topic: All altcoins dumping at the moment. - page 2. (Read 2528 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 25, 2017, 06:59:32 AM
I read JP Morgan bought 5 mio of BTC for its clients  Smiley the numbers really make you think about how relative this decentralisation is...
I think whatever JP morgan does to attack bitcoin, if the bitcoin user and other users cryptocurrency keep it hand in hand and stay calm, I'm sure bitcoin and cryptocurrency can get through this problem, I'm sure cryptocurrency will continue to grow although many issues and problems come
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 04:48:08 AM
Ah, all the noobs using the word "dump" indiscriminately.  Please stop it.  I've said this over and over:  "pump & dump" refers to a scam.  That's it's only legitimate use.  When prices fall, they fall, and when they go up they go up.  Something doesn't "pump".  Every time I read that, it's the most moronic thing ever.

I have one sharp eye on the altcoin market, and it looks like stuff is rebounding a little.  Go to Yobit to gamble away on the altcoins.  This OP is a few days old, so shit that was blasting upward is probably getting slaughtered now.  It's all a game for fools to lose their money on.  That's the only logical way of looking at it.  You ever going to spend these shitcoins on something tangible?  Hell no you're not.  They're worthless pieces of p&d schemes.

Good point. People keep saying pump and dump. Pump to the moon. And everything dump. Also, everything red or green is something I hate to see.

But one thing here. I thought dumping originated from stock exchange vocabulary, no? I hear even on TV like Bloomberg news, people talk about dumping shares to take profits for the weekend.

All beginners know and use this term every day, I think it's natural, because dump is one good strategy to buy back the potential of altcoin, let them express the idea and we just need to enjoy the fundamental graphics and get what we want from the market movement, all beginners in the trade must have experienced the process, they are right in this case.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 25, 2017, 02:17:07 AM
Ah, all the noobs using the word "dump" indiscriminately.  Please stop it.  I've said this over and over:  "pump & dump" refers to a scam.  That's it's only legitimate use.  When prices fall, they fall, and when they go up they go up.  Something doesn't "pump".  Every time I read that, it's the most moronic thing ever.

I have one sharp eye on the altcoin market, and it looks like stuff is rebounding a little.  Go to Yobit to gamble away on the altcoins.  This OP is a few days old, so shit that was blasting upward is probably getting slaughtered now.  It's all a game for fools to lose their money on.  That's the only logical way of looking at it.  You ever going to spend these shitcoins on something tangible?  Hell no you're not.  They're worthless pieces of p&d schemes.

Good point. People keep saying pump and dump. Pump to the moon. And everything dump. Also, everything red or green is something I hate to see.

But one thing here. I thought dumping originated from stock exchange vocabulary, no? I hear even on TV like Bloomberg news, people talk about dumping shares to take profits for the weekend.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 25, 2017, 02:01:27 AM
price correction thats all. market still thinks bad news are coming
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
September 25, 2017, 02:00:35 AM
So just because ripple , eth , xmr , ltc fell that means while market is down. You can say most altcoins are down but these coins have really huge market caps and way higher trading volumes and it will take more time for them to recover than other alts. If you see cloakcoin the price never fell for it this fall had a reason only because of a single country it's high time you all grab alts sooner the market is recovering slowly don't regret later.
Activity: 546
September 24, 2017, 08:36:34 PM
I could not understand what is happening, from price correction to this mighty price dump.  Bitcoin bellow $3500, ethereum $235, litecoin now $48 and ripple fall below $0.19. I think Chinese government and traders are really dealing with altcoins and bitcoin hard now. 

Dumping and Pumping is the Part of Altcoin Trade so be patients and Keep Hold till you got profit  !
but some time it take a time to comeback ! So be Carefull While trading Altcoin  !

Happy Trading !
Thanks

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 24, 2017, 08:15:36 PM
Price correction was done already, this drop is due to the news China has brought us. Mostly negative news that's why bitcoin and most of the altcoins are dumping recently but don't loose hope yet, it'll regain back and increase back its price.
don't assess too much mate this market still can be influenced by the big players alts coins are affected due to the fact of panic sellers, as we knew
that china's issue and JP morgan's owners really shaking the market, but we cant deny the fact that its not just china and US who played with crypto
so we can see another bounce back we just cant say when it will happen again.
Thats true I think not only china or US only that make alot altcoin price decrease drastically there must be big player who exploit the issue to decrease the price so that make panic selling happen in market. but still be assured that altcoin prices will re-gain because this is also their game ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 08:02:12 PM
Check out Korecoin, it's been going wild despite the bitcoin downturn.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
September 24, 2017, 07:39:21 PM

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 07:37:42 PM
nothing to worried about.
allcoin or btc cant just move up every day / month.
with time you forgot the correction or the dumping and the market grow again.
if BTC just go up to 20000 you have to bee anxious.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 24, 2017, 07:31:25 PM
The market is just a little bit scared about the current situation. All that China rumors and JP morgan shit is going to make the people weak and theyre all selling. But I think the most altcoins are still doing good, they havent bleeded like bitcoin in the last time Wink
Activity: 700
September 24, 2017, 07:23:32 PM
The reason for its depreciation is because of I think the news about JP Morgan or something like that thus making it pull the prices down to mostly all altcoins and bitcoin as well.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
September 24, 2017, 06:48:49 PM
I read JP Morgan bought 5 mio of BTC for its clients  Smiley the numbers really make you think about how relative this decentralisation is...
Activity: 644
September 23, 2017, 11:25:31 AM
I could not understand what is happening, from price correction to this mighty price dump.  Bitcoin bellow $3500, ethereum $235, litecoin now $48 and ripple fall below $0.19. I think Chinese government and traders are really dealing with altcoins and bitcoin hard now. 

this is because of the fud of jp morgan and not just by the correction. we all know that when bitcoin drops all cryotpcurrency are affected.
Activity: 505
September 23, 2017, 11:19:02 AM
Condition of cryptocurrency value largely being weakened and it doesn't rule out this a negative effect from Chinese actions. But i'm sure it's only a moment, someday will strengthen again after things start to improve.
Activity: 115
September 23, 2017, 09:49:53 AM
This happen as normally if Bitcoin price go lower because majority coins trading based on Bitcoin
Activity: 270
September 23, 2017, 09:44:50 AM
I think fud is end. price fall down because this is weekend so china trader so their coin to get money for party.
Activity: 112
September 23, 2017, 09:44:16 AM
I usually do not trade altcoin at high prices as it is easy for me to buy peaks and sell bottoms, but in recent times altcoin prices have continued to fall and fall in very fast time and this is the best chance to buy altcoin cheap.
Activity: 462
September 23, 2017, 09:31:52 AM
Yes they are and with the news that are being known. I think its normal nowadays because many are waiting and buying bitcoins to prepare in the year of 2018 which bitcoins price can rise more than as expected because of adoption.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
September 23, 2017, 09:09:11 AM
even bitcoin price drops.
all coins 20% + of their price drop.
and i think its because the news :3
i think its a huge opportunity  to buy them cheap when their all equally
drop price ..
and wait for them to rise again
Pages:
Jump to: