Pages:
Author

Topic: All Bitcoin address with balance, update weekly. - page 2. (Read 1022 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
It would be nice if you could display full address when you hover.
Actually, if you're using a Chrome browser, you can see the full link what the address points to in the bottom left part of your chrome window. It shows the entire address. Not sure if other browsers have that feature.

@OP: That is the most pagination I've seen in my life. Are these pages/tables generated on the fly or you receive them from the network as soon as the website is opened?
Activity: 12
Merit: 9
This is an explanation of Bitcoin's compressed and uncompressed versions of address.

https://github.com/OmniLayer/omniwallet/wiki/Converting-between-Compressed-and-Uncompressed-Addresses-and-Private-Keys

The takeaway is: each private key can generate 2 versions of Bitcoin address, compressed and uncompressed. When you stare at a Bitcoin address, you CAN'T tell whether it is compressed or not, so you have to check the balance of both versions for a single private key.

OK, I will tweak the UI, font size, search box etc.

Thanks for the feedback so far...
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
I left 4 from my bag.
So, these private keys, how do you come up with the keys? I assume none of them are their own private key.

Edit:
I am trying to understand the  Compressed  and Uncomp'd column. Pardon me not to have much knowledge.

What does those addresses means in the  Compressed and  Uncomp'd column? How are they connected with the address with the balance?

Edit1:
How about to have a search field with a given address? They way people can search with a known address and can see it in the list. Just a thought.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Your columns  Compressed  and Uncomp'd

It would be nice if you could display full address when you hover.

And the font is a bit small.  Other than that, leaving you a couple merit for your obvious knowledge of bitcoin.  Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 9
I couldn't find a complete list of all bitcoin address with balance on the web, so I decide to put up one myself, and I plan to update the list weekly.

https://bitkeys.work

I hope it's useful for someone who do casual research on Bitcoin address, to add a "fun" flavor, random private keys are generated to the right, with the slim hope that someone is lucky enough to find a collision.

As of May 7 2019, there are 24,065,464 Bitcoin addresses with balance, the top address has 124K bitcoins in it.

The serious part is: I have a little doubt on the viability of RIPEMD160, by the curse of "birthday paradox", approaching 2^80 computation doesn't seem to be too remote. It's just not economical (profitable). At present, the whole network can do 2^66 hashes per second, it takes 2^14 seconds - less than 1/4 day, to reach 2^80 computation. And remember, that is 2 times SHA256 on a block. ASIC's that are computing one-time random SHA256 should cost less and do more.

Looking ahead the expected long life span of Bitcoin, the exponential increase of mining difficulty, the flat/constant difficulty of generating SHA256 private keys, we may see the equation changed to favor private key searching than mining.

I welcome anyone to correct my math, better not to look like an idiot.  Wink

One more thing, to help those who do intensive private key searching, I can send you the whole list as long as I can, so PM me. My last parsing on April 30 2019 returned 23+ million addresses, as you can see from the website, the top address has 125,805 BTC, all the way down to many addresses with only 1 satoshi in them...

Right now the file is in CSV, format is:

base58-address, balance-in-satoshi

Thanks again, I look forward to your comments, and corrections.
Pages:
Jump to: