Pages:
Author

Topic: All BitcoinEater Adresses - page 2. (Read 1189 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
August 06, 2016, 04:44:16 AM
I would love to see people with thousands of bitcoins sending their bitcoins there.

Especially organizing some kind of crowdfunding, raising a few million fiat, buying bitcoin with it, and then dumping them there, to raise the value of bitcoin.

What means fiat?

Central bank currency: USD,EUR,GBP,CHF ,etc..

If everyone gives pledges 500$ from 5 million 1st world bitcoin users, that can buy 4,411,000 BTC

If that gets burned, that results in a value increase of bitcoin to 791.17$ or by  37% (or possibly more becasue you have to buy them first)

I would love to see people with thousands of bitcoins sending their bitcoins there.

Especially organizing some kind of crowdfunding, raising a few million fiat, buying bitcoin with it, and then dumping them there, to raise the value of bitcoin.
Yes but this is also the wastage of something valuable. I dont like idea of dumping bitcoin for whatever reason it be done

Nothing is wasted, the market cap remains the same, every single $ invested in bitcoin remains.

It's just that the supply of bitcoin gets smaller making it more valuable by 37%
legendary
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2016, 04:43:24 AM

Yes but this is also the wastage of something valuable. I dont like idea of dumping bitcoin for whatever reason it be done
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
August 06, 2016, 04:40:29 AM
as far as i know those are just addresses where nobody has the private key for. so basically there a a lot more of these and you can make your own up in no time.

Merit: 1007
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
August 06, 2016, 04:34:57 AM

Activity: 117
Merit: 250
August 06, 2016, 04:31:04 AM
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSend8MUo1T
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendDHyNcX
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendKvw7XR
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendS1NtDj
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendXbTwCR
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendpJqoEp
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendsUWhmf
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendzLvKvW