Pages:
Author

Topic: All business need to risk, so not only crypto! - page 2. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 146
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
All businesses involve risk so the reality is that you should have the ability to take risks.

Everyone says crypto Is high risk is it really true? My guess is less because a lot of people have had success with this crypto.
Some are investing and some are making a lot of money by trading. So why can't you?

Crypto is highly risky and volatile. People think that just invest and then it gives you the profits but they do not see the efforts behind it. Those people who are very rich do not mean that they have never lost of course they did a lot and after that, they moved to this place. However, if you take a risk at the correct time and believe in yourself then you will definitely succeed don't lose hope at first many obstacles are coming to stop you but just avoid them and keep an eye on your end result I am sure It will make you wonder if you have patient, commitment and dedication. I am not only talking about the crypto but for all the business.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
All businesses involve risk so the reality is that you should have the ability to take risks.

Everyone says crypto Is high risk is it really true? My guess is less because a lot of people have had success with this crypto.
Some are investing and some are making a lot of money by trading. So why can't you?
All activities related to business always involve risks, you must be brave enough to take risks to get greater results. People who have succeeded in Crypto business and investment have gone through a long process, the results they achieved were not as easy as you read as written in the article. Each individual's success has a different story, you may not be aware of their sad story before achieving success in Crypto investment. Crypto prices fluctuate so much that you can be rich or poor overnight, so don't ever think that Crypto investments can always bring in profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 216
I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

All business involves risk and no matter where the business is conducted one must have the ability to take risks otherwise one can never be successful. People who do business must have enough knowledge and skills, otherwise the business can never progress. We have seen many people who have started business but because they don't have enough skills, they have gone out of business and faced losses. Crypto trading also involves a lot of risk, although many people can make a lot of money by investing and trading from it. But most people risk losing their money by investing or trading here. But I think people who have good skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency can earn enough money by trading and investing, and they can be successful in business.
Activity: 714
Merit: 288
In general, my opinion has always been that not everyone becomes rich in this cryptocurrency field, nor does it guarantee that. Cryptocurrency is inherently fraught with risk. Therefore, before entering the crypto space, prepare yourself thoroughly with regard to risk management, because a business can only be run by a person until he can manage all the hurdles that are there to reach his success. It is very clear that no business in the world is above danger or risk; efforts have to be put everywhere to reduce risk.

You are right that if someone earns a lot of money by investing or trading, why can't we earn it? Of course, we can also earn, but effort is a condition. Second, it is impossible to compete in the field of cryptocurrency without a weapon. I mean that if you do not have the knowledge, experience, and risk management criteria, neither investment nor trading can give you any benefit; only loss is valuable. Will be.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
I don't believe many people will succeed in this life without risk, and crypto currency is one of the best risks you can take without too much worry because it is volatile, and if the price drops he most likely rise again soon or later people who are taking huge risks in crypto as a source of income, you can't just take risk without having much money If you do not want to take risk definitely you won't do any business or investment.

Haven't you heard about inheritance, we have some privilege people that won't have to risk anything in life because they're set for life based on the decision their parents made for them. As we weren't fortunate to have such privileges, we have the opportunity to do the same for our children that's why we have to be willing to risk it all to get the financial freedom we deserve. Investing in Bitcoin is a great way to achieve that freedom because investing in bitcoin is the new wealth creation strategy. Anything that has to do with business or investment needs some kind of risk and the higher the risk the greater the rewards which is why investing in Bitcoin is very profitable because of the risk you have to go through.

It's really true because investing in the industry is a high risk, we have lots of projects that under normal circumstances won't have been cleared to be listed on exchanges for trading but because the industry is a decentralized industry, scams are getting listed easily and this make the market very volatile and a nightwear for inexperienced users. As you're reporting that alot of users are making profits don't forget that we also have more users that are losing and this is mainly because they're chasing after scams projects that were mostly created for pump and dump scheme. As a newbie it's advisable to only invest in Bitcoin because irrespective of highly popular or highly valued you think an altcoin is, it can be liquidated in matters of days making all investors to lose their investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 218
Cashback 15%
In fact, doing anything is risky. Suppose you are going to build a 13-storey building in your house, this is also risky, because there is a risk of collapse in case of an earthquake. Both business and crypto have risks. It is difficult to say whether the business will make a profit or a loss. Likewise, investing or trading in crypto-currencies will not only result in profit, but there is also a possibility of loss. Of these, cryptocurrency is more risky than business. However, if you want to do any work, you have to take risks. Because success cannot be easily reached without taking risks. Those who invested in Bitcoin with risk in 2019-20 got huge profits. So everything involves risk. If you expect something good, you have to take risks.
Activity: 952
Merit: 541
Every activity you do is not free from risk. Risk is an uncertain event, no one knows when a detrimental event will occur. Just like disasters that occur on roads, they are unpredictable and occur suddenly and cause economic and physical losses. It is necessary to carry out an evaluation to find out the depth of risk that occurs in investing, especially in Crypto investment which has big risks because of its high volatility. Before deciding to invest in Cryptocurrency, you need to know how to overcome risks such as doing research on the coins that have been targeted.

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

Yes, that's right, all businesses have risks. What differentiates it is the magnitude of the risk it poses. For example, if you sell foodstuffs, the risk is small because it is only a matter of selling your food or not, you still own the goods and can sell them to other sellers at a cheaper price if you want to close the food business. So you only lose a little and the business risk is small.

However, if you trade/invest in crypto, especially altcoins, this business can make a lot of money, for example you invested in ethereum when they just released it. However, it could also be that the altcoin doesn't sell and has no price at all so you lose all your money. This kind of business has high risks

So, risk does not guarantee someone will make a profit or loss, depending on your abilities. However, if you don't have the skills, it's better to invest in a low-risk business. If you believe in crypto, go for it.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

Well yep, it is high risk due to volatile nature. It's not something that you could control since nobody dictates how the market moves. All things involving cashing letting out a money involves a risk and that includes business. This is why it is common tactic already for people to not invest money that they cannot afford to lose. Well it's not really a rocket science, just people have the guts to invest even if they have low risk tolerance only.

Other people just don't have that "money" that they can afford to lose, that's why they're not investing in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA

According to the old saying, no risk = no gain. That's true to a certain extent; I like to say that no risk = no risk. There are business models where it is very difficult to lose, thanks to strong alliances, unusual strengths, uneven information...

Of course, those who ideate these plans won't tell you about them, but what I mean is that the belief that if you don't risk you can't win is not always true.
Activity: 602
Merit: 291

Everyone says crypto Is high risk is it really true?
In any business, you will always be haunted by risks and this is very normal. Because everything that can make money, most of it and almost all of it has its own risks. Likewise with cryptocurrencies, they will definitely contain things that are profitable and also contain risks or things that can be detrimental. So it doesn't need to be strange if the crypto space always contains people who make profits and people who make losses. Because the crypto realm has two elements that definitely exist, namely profit and loss.

However, in my opinion, the crypto world is not too high risk, as long as you are always careful in choosing crypto assets and study the knowledge first before starting to trade or invest. So in essence, all risks in the world of business or cryptocurrency can be minimized by having sufficient knowledge in that field.

My guess is less because a lot of people have had success with this crypto.
You need to know that following other people's steps can definitely be done, but if you want to be successful like other people, it might be very difficult to do. Because everyone has their own part, including in terms of success. So in the crypto world, this is also very relevant. But that doesn't mean that the door to success cannot be achieved and entered. But maybe the door he entered was different from other people's. So trading and investing in the crypto realm, everyone can benefit. But this cannot be the same as other investors. But in conclusion, in the crypto realm, all investors can have the opportunity to gain profit or success.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
Any investment or business you make, you surely will think that you are risking your money, because I don't believe many people will succeed in this life without risk, and crypto currency is one of the best risks you can take without too much worry because it is volatile, and if the price drops he most likely rise again soon or later people who are taking huge risks in crypto as a source of income, you can't just take risk without having much money If you do not want to take risk definitely you won't do any business or investment.
Taking a risk is the basic foundation of someone be a successful in business, some people will not like to take risk but they will come with another agenda or plans of getting rich or getting what they want in a business without been a risk taker,  even though in cryptocurrency and mostly bitcoin and altcoins investment, its a risk we are taking investment in cryptocurrency, some rich people who is into car transportation, its same risk they do take in car business, so we are not supposed to be expecting that our own to be different, I repeat again and again any manual business and Internet business is a risk.
Activity: 336
Merit: 292
Any investment or business you make, you surely will think that you are risking your money, because I don't believe many people will succeed in this life without risk, and crypto currency is one of the best risks you can take without too much worry because it is volatile, and if the price drops he most likely rise again soon or later people who are taking huge risks in crypto as a source of income, you can't just take risk without having much money If you do not want to take risk definitely you won't do any business or investment.

Whenever we invest in a business, we never do it thinking that we are risking our capital in this business, but we invest thinking that we will earn a good profit from it.However, it is true that there are risks of loss in all businesses.Of course there are risks in the crypto currency market as the market is very volatile.People who take risks often become successful, but it is never the case that we invest without thinking.

We have to minimize our risks of loss by making the best choices and making good decisions.We can take risk in crypto currency market but before that it is important that we have complete knowledge and experience about crypto currency, and all this will be achieved by learning. Experienced and skilled people always invest in the market with the intention of profit, they never invest with the thought of loss but always keep the loss in mind,because the market may go against their analysis and estimates
Activity: 266
Merit: 217
Every business has risk and such is business for every business person. So it is not a new thing anywhere. There are some businesses where their risk is more than that of crypto-currencies (Bitcoin). Let me use illegal business as an instance, the cocaine business and some hard drugs. This business is so risky to the extent that it can even take somebody's life if it is not dealt with care.

In crypto-currency investment (Bitcoin) it is not like that, you can only risk your money and not your life, but in other legal businesses, you can buy your goods then put them in your store or advertise them, then wait for customers to come and some of those goods, if they are not sold in time and it expires, that means your money is gone and that is why every investment or businesses have risk but there are some of them that has a higher risk involved.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement

When someone is ignorant of bitcoin the person will castigate cryptocurrency especially bitcoin to the highest level, but those things should not discouraged us been the crypto enthusiasts, its obvious that both manual business and online business all are risk business, I could remember vividly when I was in school, their is a entrepreneur book I read, after reading that book I started engaging in business knowing that all business is all about risk, and a risk takers is liable to be rich at any point in time. So any business or any entrepreneur is not afraid of risk and lost.
Activity: 420
Merit: 152
Activity: 392
Merit: 293
Rollbit.com

I agree that all fields have their own risks. And actually all fields can have high risks if someone does not have deep enough insight into the field they are going to enter. But the risk will be reduced if someone has sufficient insight into the field they are going to enter. I heard/read these words from someone here. And I agree with that. Which means that in essence we have to dig in-depth information and gain broad insight into everything related to the field we are going to enter. Including crypto. We should always make research first before deciding to enter into crypto investment and trading. Make sure we are ready scientifically, mentally and also with capital before getting involved in crypto trading and investment. I don't consider myself knowledgeable about crypto yet. But I keep learning. But I also invest in bitcoin, although only in small amounts.
Activity: 742
Merit: 170

Risk is a common factor in any business. Apart from this no one cannot think of business or investment. If one does not want to take risk then one should not trade or invest.
Just as many have become rich today by investing in crypto, many have also lost everything. Cryptocurrency is the most volatile currency in the world where the risk is extremely high. But many of those who have taken this risk and invested have been able to change their lives today. Not everyone will be profitable in the trading business, the most profitable are those who take risks and invest when necessary. It should be remembered that only those who can make good use of the volatility with having 100% risk they will succeed in crypto cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's absolutely true that crypto and investment on it high risk. On the otherhand, with that risk that it has then it's also rewarding. Looking that part, the ratio is just equal for having high risk yet you're also likely to get high reward.

But for someone to take that high reward, you'll have to go through a lot of things. So aside from the high risk you're going to take, the stress of the market, the panic that it will give you and almost every emotional breakdown that you'll get from it is certainly gonna drool you.

No offense to those don't make a lot of money and the same goes to those that makes a lot of money. There is no need to feel bad for those that can't but just look at those that makes a lot of it and how did they went that far.

The challenge is tough for those especially traders and investors, well there's no other classification from the two if you're into this.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Risk is something that occurs on an everyday basis. It is a risk to cross the street, drive your car or even get into an elevator. Risk comes at every stage of your life and field so of course it is no different.

In the crypto world: we often hear more about the successes than the failures, leading to survivorship bias. Cryptocurrencies, being relatively new, are volatile and considered "high risk" due to drastic price fluctuations and limited regulations. It's important to research and understand this market, investing only what one can afford to lose. Given the diverse financial situations and risk tolerances, crypto might suit some but not others. In short, approach crypto with caution and informed judgment.

Pages:
Jump to: