Pages:
Author

Topic: All coin values down and up with BTC! Is it good? - page 2. (Read 1227 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
Since almost every coin are paired with bitcoin on trading, so it is normal things if the price of it are depends on bitcoin value. Even some big coin that trade directly with fiat money still depens on bitcoin movement.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think e can see more independent coin prices from the price of the bitcoin. In my opinion, the world of crypto needs to make sharp movements on their own and make more unique price movements.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
This kind of situation is natural for the bear market, the rise, and fall of BTC always affect other altcoins. Each coin must be strong and can maintain its value, this will later be an improvement that must be done by the coin developer.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
This is normal because all altcoin values are now dependent on the current value of the BTC.
We need to have a few more years for some more powerful altcoin like ETH to grow and share some of the power of the BTC.
The market will be more balanced and more capable, not just depending on each BTC.
Activity: 420
Pretty good in relation to bitcoin, and it is undoubtedly satisfied, because with this development, it can reach great heights and be back in the top and at a height compared to the other coins.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
It is not that it is bad or it is good,,, this is the simple fact of the crypto market that so many people do not understand or refuse to accept. I like some alt projects, we all do, but the problem is people just do not get that Bitcoin is crypto and crypto is Bitcoin. 99% of governments and banks understand this, and the market does as well. We can talk all day about how great a token or alt is, but the fact is, not one of them has the power and status of Bitcoin.

It will take time for recognition. It took Bitcoin 10 years! So just accept it for now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
It is quite clear that the all altcoin values rise up and goes down with the bitcoin. A clear indication of direct relation to the BTC value to the altcoins. Is it good for the coins or is it harmful for the market?
Bitcoin is king so altcoins movement depends on the movement of BTC. If btc is in downtrend the altcoins will move downward too and this is normal until now so don't worry if it goes with how bitcoin's price move.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Bitcoin /altcoin relationship is inverse,  bitcoin goes up,  altcoin goes down,  bitcoin goes up the more,  altcoin goes down even more.  Then a slight bitcoin depreciation then,  altcoin begin to moon.

it doesn't always happen this way: there are simultaneous recessions and simultaneous growth.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
For bitcoin, a good position, because it is at least well stabilized and fixed in the leaderboard, and it is clearly visible on the chart, so I do not think that we need to change anything.
No need to change anything with it.

Bitcoin has been there since then and majority of the pairs are with it so it can't be harmful. I feel bad that are angry whenever bitcoin gives affect to the altcoins which cause them to sink once its starting to move inversely proportional from the usual move we know.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
It is quite clear that the all altcoin values rise up and goes down with the bitcoin. A clear indication of direct relation to the BTC value to the altcoins. Is it good for the coins or is it harmful for the market?

In my own opinion is good signal altcoins goes rise up and down if bitcoin is good
That's status of movements ar advantage to the day traders
The traders need to give quality time to monitor the price of all coins

Theres no such specific trend on where short traders cant trade. No matter whats the trend in bitcoin or altcoins if its bearish or bullish and besides not all the times where volatility of btc alone would correlate with alts.

BTC is the most recognized coin in the crypto market and also the natural leader of it,  on both the up and the down moves. This is nether good nor bad by itself.
I have nothing against Bitcoin, but it would be much better for the crypto-currency market if Bitcoin were used as a means of payment. Bitcoin may be an international crypto currency and at the same time only positively influence the crypto-currency market.
On that case then bitcoin would really need to be heavily centralized where it would be considered to be a main payment. I do prefer on btc to be this way.
Activity: 560
BTC is the most recognized coin in the crypto market and also the natural leader of it,  on both the up and the down moves. This is nether good nor bad by itself.
I have nothing against Bitcoin, but it would be much better for the crypto-currency market if Bitcoin were used as a means of payment. Bitcoin may be an international crypto currency and at the same time only positively influence the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
BTC is the most recognized coin in the crypto market and also the natural leader of it,  on both the up and the down moves. This is nether good nor bad by itself.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
For bitcoin, a good position, because it is at least well stabilized and fixed in the leaderboard, and it is clearly visible on the chart, so I do not think that we need to change anything.
I would not say so about Bitcoin, because it is from the price of Bitcoin that almost all the crypto currency depends. Therefore, Bitcoin's leading position in the crypto-currency market is not an Accident, but a long-standing pattern.
Activity: 420
Activity: 2394
Merit: 198
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

In my own opinion is good signal altcoins goes rise up and down if bitcoin is good
That's status of movements ar advantage to the day traders
The traders need to give quality time to monitor the price of all coins
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
I think that rule does not happen in this situation because most of investors are waiting. they have losen too much for a long time so now they wont apply this rule. they will wait until a big boom happens
I think that today the situation gives a good chance of investing in the crypto currency. But still you need to be careful and invest better in the most rated coins, because a bad market can adversely affect the development of many projects.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
I think that rule does not happen in this situation because most of investors are waiting. they have losen too much for a long time so now they wont apply this rule. they will wait until a big boom happens
Activity: 84
Bitcoin /altcoin relationship is inverse,  bitcoin goes up,  altcoin goes down,  bitcoin goes up the more,  altcoin goes down even more.  Then a slight bitcoin depreciation then,  altcoin begin to moon.
It is quite logical that in this situation  most coins have a direct correlation with bitcoin. In the future, when projects gain strength, experience, this dependence should weaken or disappear forever. But it will happen not in the nearest future
Activity: 182
Activity: 353

Altcoins' price has a correlation with bitcoin because bitcoin is the main currency and most altcoins are paired with either fiat or bitcoin. When bitcoin price goes down, most investors sell their altcoin because they know that altcoin price will be affected and they don't want to lose more money because of it.
Pages:
Jump to: