Pages:
Author

Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think? - page 39. (Read 16613 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
FUD is as contagious as FOMO, and sales due to panic have recently sent all the coins into free fall, and some have lost up to 50%.
Activity: 238
not just dies all in one day its red, the next day everything is green.
Just the market
Activity: 18
Asia has a big impact on prices, where news has not been good in recent times. China is constantly trying to suppress the entire industry, and South Korea simply can not deal with the rush around regulation and with intimidation of repression that arise almost weekly.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
One of the factors was the end of the tax year, where investors plan to pay their annual taxes. Again, this must be done in fiat currencies, rather than crypto currency. Although this is not the only catalyst, it can have some effect on prices.
Activity: 280
The end of the first Bitcoin futures contract may also help traders short-circuit their assets. After big players like CBOE and CME start to participate, institutional investors can manipulate smaller markets, and we can continue to observe a similar situation until the situation stabilizes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
It was assumed that one of the factors causing the fall of the crypto currency is the Chinese Lunar New Year, which usually falls on February. This is the time of the year when people leave work and travel to visit their families, and for this they will need fiat money, not crypto-currencies. Since the nations in Asia are responsible for the lion's share of the crypto-trade, it is reasonable to assume that this can contribute to annual sales.
Activity: 364
I think that as new and inexperienced traders enter the market, these fluctuations in the charts will intensify. Only when they realize that this is a natural cycle, and the crypto-currencies do not die, everything will calm down a bit. As the total market investment in crypto currencies has grown by more than 2500% - less than in a year, we are still at the very early stages of what could become an industry changing the rules of the game.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
The cryptocurrency market can not die. Now the whole market is red, yes, but that does not mean that this is the end. A little more time will pass and everything will change again.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Nothing is dying. Like everyone is saying this is a common occurrence. As long as you know what you have invested in there is nothing to really be worried about - markets will continue to fluctuate regardless of the circumstances.
Activity: 266
You only lose money when you sell. Equally you only gain money when you sell. Just because a portfolio is up 100%, it doesn't mean you have gained 100% unless you sell it. The same can be said for if a portfolio is down 50%. What I'm trying to say, is just hodl and be patient. Oh and don't buy s**t coins.
Activity: 112
As a newcomer to this business, I think that waiting in such times will be very useful
Activity: 336
I will always think positively about it. Because I'm sure everything will go up again, although it will happen sometime.
It can all be caused by too many traders than users. So the supply in the market is very much and the demand is small so it causes a decrease. The important thing is we are sure that everything will be fine.
Activity: 35
Everything is moving in its path, where there are times when the market is rising or green and there are times when the market goes down or red, depending on how we respond, it remains optimistic there will be time to bounce back or green.
Activity: 252
We all know that this is a fluctuating market. So, we can say, that it is not a death. It's just down. And with some condition, it'll up again.
Activity: 252
I dont think coins is dying, it just drops it prices. Perhaps, it is their season no to have a low value. All we need to do is to hold it and wait for the price to recover, if there is a season to price drops, furtunately there is season to have a high price like last year highest performance. Just wait, it will become nearer.
Activity: 602
The situation around bitcoin today does not improve because today there are a lot of bad news, I think that today we can not see anything else except a big drop in prices for crypto-currencies. I think that we are in for a very difficult time.
Activity: 210
Actually, when the market drops down like now, if you do not sell your coins, you will wont lose your money at this moment. So, the best strategy is holding or buying more if it is really a good coin
Activity: 336
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?
I think you are terribly wrong. And must stop spreading baseless forecast of anything. You may be losing much money but not everyone else. What they have lost is simply the value of the coin, which can easily be recovered one the next pump will happen.There is no money lost for as long as you use your brain and avoid selling with great losses. And mature investors of crypto are not afraid of red days.
Activity: 182
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?
All these things are common in the world of cryptocurency, so it's not fussed about this problem. I'm sure in four or five months the price of coins will come back lulih, so be patient.

These things happen. Nothing you can do about it but be patient and continue hodling.
Activity: 47
I think the cryptocurrency no die ... change and evolution!! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: