Pages:
Author

Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think? - page 93. (Read 16614 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
yess a lot dying cause there is to much new altcoin coming and coming every month. only the best coin and the one that good enough that can survive.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Well that escalated quickly.

Altcoins are not dying. They are on a decline because of the steep rise in price of bitcoin. Sure enough, once the bitcoin hype ends, its value will crash and altcoin prices should stabilize. Remeber you only lose when you sell. Just hodl.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?
This is not the first time the market is bleeding,never expect the market to go green all the time,you will see correction after every rally and bitcoin had a really big rally and you think that the market correction is unfair,with the rally of bitcoin all of the alt coins are suffering and i have checked some of the coins which i have purchased during the ICO and sold are bleeding bad as those are well below the ICO price.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
They are not going to die... Bitcoin is just to strong and there is no time for altcoins. I think its good to buy all the way down, while its cheap. So you dont miss out when the pumpening starts Cheesy
Activity: 137
Merit: 104
Anything with value will come back.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

If you are new to the crypto world you will soon find out that this red days on the market happen very frequently. They are momentary and short-lived though and most often tied with the rallys of Bitcoin. It's not wise, from my perspective, to sell your alts at a loss when this happen, because they will eventually come back again and if you transfer your money to btc, you not only lose it in the swing but also if btc moves downwards you will end rebuying the alts at a higher price you sold. Some alts dont come back though thats why you should go for projects you believe will be here in the future, projects with potential to grow.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

you tends to loose your investment when you refuse to research before investing, do not follow the crowd,have a strategic platform through which you acquire information before venturing into any coin
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

Where have you been bruh? If the entire market is red, it means that people are just cashing it out.And you have to understand that its normal for traders to make some selling, maybe to cover their early losses or they needed the funds. But the good thing is, this is just a temporary thing and the next day it will be very different. I'm not saying that I lost money, although I made some cash out to make profits. But others see this red all over as a good buying point specially if you are in for the long haul. I will also be buying in this dip, just a matter of which coin has the better bargain today.
we can see it after the fork, by now it is normal since many were buying btc for bitcoingold and maybe adyer we can see alts recover and back on track.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The market is not dying because it is in red.  It is temporary bear market for alts because everyone is dumping to get in on the bitcoin fork so that they can receive bitcoin gold at a rate of 1:1.  Don't worry it will be back up in November.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I remember when people were saying Bitcoin was dying. Bet they wished they hadn't run scared and sold now.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

Where have you been bruh? If the entire market is red, it means that people are just cashing it out.And you have to understand that its normal for traders to make some selling, maybe to cover their early losses or they needed the funds. But the good thing is, this is just a temporary thing and the next day it will be very different. I'm not saying that I lost money, although I made some cash out to make profits. But others see this red all over as a good buying point specially if you are in for the long haul. I will also be buying in this dip, just a matter of which coin has the better bargain today.
Activity: 1
i think is just the market, sometimes is red sometimes is green.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I think that this is all a temporary phenomenon and in the near future they must grow again
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
This is just a pointless statement, just lowering of value doesn't indicates that the coins are dying. Already you might have noticed it took a positive turn for some altcoins. And I would suggest start buying in the dip, because many coins are going to rise in the coming year after the fork.
Activity: 89
If you're keeping BTC, remember to switch to tether or fiat the moment the 25th ends, because that will be the time alts rise again at the cost of BTC
Activity: 154
This will continue until the 25th Oct. 25th bitcoingold changed the market.
the altcoins will rise again just be patient
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Nothing to worry about. Altcoin market is going down because of the launch of BTC hard folk on 25oct. Investors are shifting their money from altcoins to BTC to take advantage of this. But soon after BGF launch, investors will again shift on the Altcoins and ICO's to gain more profits.
Activity: 185
Well that's yet another tough question to answer- but I side with those, who are opposing this statement- I'll say that alternative cryptocurrencies are always subject various major fluctuations, which means that the price cannot always be called "secure", so you have to be ready for some decreases and rocketing of the price. It's the entire part of every alternative coin- it's integral and it's in the very nature of all this. However, the good question is which alternative cryptocurrencies are indeed worth holding
Activity: 56
Keep holding, don't be a weak hand and you'll be fine
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
The altcoins aren’t dying. The market is in red because of the upcoming Bitcoin fork. After the fork, altcoins should recover. There are no losses if you don’t sell. In fact, many traders take this opportunity to buy more altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: