Pages:
Author

Topic: all coins have fallen over last few days - page 2. (Read 693 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 10:04:16 AM
altcoin and bitcoin prices are always like this, the price is not stable. and I agree with you, chinese does have enough contribution in this bitcoin. so I am also quite worried about this.
Activity: 196
September 16, 2017, 09:56:02 AM
This shouldn't scare you. The market is like this. They will recover.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 16, 2017, 09:27:27 AM
all thanks to the chinese government's ban to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Maybe soon we will not depend on that decision and cryptocurrencies will be free for any government's decision on it.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 09:22:15 AM
Here's what I think influences the market movement:
 China = 50%
 JP Morgan = 20%
 Cycles = 20%
 Global financial meltdown = 30%
 Total = 120%

do you agree with me?  Huh Roll Eyes

is it a chinese effect on bitcoin?
please mention the reason I do not quite understand,
hopefully with your explanation I can understand
Aba
Activity: 431
September 16, 2017, 09:08:31 AM
 China = 50%
 JP Morgan = 20%
 Cycles = 20%
 Total = 120%

Yes, all coins have fallen over last few days because china does boycott bitcoin and other coin. Overall all coin market has fall.now need a strong management.

what do you mean by strong management? can you explain more clearly!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 16, 2017, 02:10:35 AM
 China = 50%
 JP Morgan = 20%
 Cycles = 20%
 Total = 120%

I agree with you and as far as JP Morgan is concern, JP bought a lot of bitcoins LOL. How ironic right? He is gaining something from his enemies. And he is far more experienced than anybody in business but his coin is not really improving.
Activity: 308
September 16, 2017, 02:09:12 AM
 China = 50%
 JP Morgan = 20%
 Cycles = 20%
 Total = 120%

Yes, all coins have fallen over last few days because china does boycott bitcoin and other coin. Overall all coin market has fall.now need a strong management.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 16, 2017, 02:08:43 AM
 China = 50%
 JP Morgan = 20%
 Cycles = 20%
 Total = 120%

I somehow agree with you based on what we are experiencing right now. China banned ICOs and Bitcoin recently that negatively affect Bitcoin in all aspects. Bitcoin's market value fell as well as its demand. And maybe it affected Bitcoin because China is the biggest investor of cryptocurrency or as what you've said, China has the biggest influence to cryptocurrency including altcoin and Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is currently and little by little, climbing its way up again. We should expect for its success in the future despite of the backdrops that we are having.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
September 16, 2017, 02:01:05 AM
friend, it's quite a reasonable, my opinion is correct, china plays a big role in cryptocurrency problem. currently I can only watch market movements. while raising funds to accommodate more bitcoin and altcoin. hopefully not too late to buy

why China can play the role of the market, yes because there become one of the most popular countries will cryptocurrency. once he issued a negative statement on cryptocurrency then everything will bleed.  Grin Cheesy
China is where bagholders coming from and have majority of the hashpower, what country do you think could affect more than this China and people in there?
Some of their market also leads with their big volume and it's just come from one country which is pretty much reflect their power in this crypto world. Once the market there closing down because of the regulation, the result, you can predict it.

yes there is absolutely nothing bigger than chinese, but I never reflected on the previous incident where the chinese market at that time could not make withdrawal and then over time all that like nothing happened, and there was a Bitcoin price soared. do you think everything that happens now will be the same as the previous one?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
September 16, 2017, 01:57:04 AM
 China = 50%
 JP Morgan = 20%
 Cycles = 20%
Total = 120%

i don't understand you to want to agree or disagree with it Wink

a total drop can not be bigger than 100% because price can not be negative! it is 100% max when it drops to zero. and i don't recall any coin that has dropped to zero during the FUD craze.

and in my experience China and JP Morgan, etc are just tools, they can be simply replaces, it is the market that wanted to react to something and that something happened to be the good ol' China FUD that always works seamlessly.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
September 16, 2017, 01:50:35 AM
friend, it's quite a reasonable, my opinion is correct, china plays a big role in cryptocurrency problem. currently I can only watch market movements. while raising funds to accommodate more bitcoin and altcoin. hopefully not too late to buy

why China can play the role of the market, yes because there become one of the most popular countries will cryptocurrency. once he issued a negative statement on cryptocurrency then everything will bleed.  Grin Cheesy
China is where bagholders coming from and have majority of the hashpower, what country do you think could affect more than this China and people in there?
Some of their market also leads with their big volume and it's just come from one country which is pretty much reflect their power in this crypto world. Once the market there closing down because of the regulation, the result, you can predict it.
legendary
zknodes.org
September 16, 2017, 01:45:56 AM
what whould we do about that fallen, maybe any suggestion from masters in this bitcoinforum ?

where when it happens like this needed a strong management, and must dare to take the right decision.
Aba
Activity: 431
September 15, 2017, 12:54:00 PM
what whould we do about that fallen, maybe any suggestion from masters in this bitcoinforum ?
legendary
zknodes.org
September 15, 2017, 09:33:28 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 15, 2017, 09:24:35 AM
legendary
zknodes.org
September 15, 2017, 09:05:30 AM
 China = 50%
 JP Morgan = 20%
 Cycles = 20%
 Total = 120%