Pages:
Author

Topic: All crptocurrency at a single exchange. - page 3. (Read 1966 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Keep all coins in single exchange is big risk and for the better dont do it, this is will be much risk because already many case about exchange that get hacked. I personaly used 6 different exchange and by that way i feel more confindence and safe to left it there and without worry.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Is it safe to keep your all crypto currency at a single exchange (bitfinnix)?Or one should choose multiple exchanges.
I know that there is a currently an ICO exchange that aggregates all tokens. What I mean is that, they want to collect all of cryptocurrency and listed it under their exchange. The problem here is that, if a certain exchange has all cryptocurrencies, there will become a big problem with their liquidity and it will result for a certain transaction to become slow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I dont think it;s a good idea. It's gonna be dangerous if you will place your cryptos there. Much better if you have your wallet to keep it say. You will not know when those will eventually shut down and may possible bring your coins down as well. Be careful where you place your coins because they are prone to scam.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
It depends on your purpose, if you are very active daily trader then it is OK to put all your portfolio in one exchange but if your main purpose is for long term holding then it would be better to store your coins in your own wallet. Just put your coins in exchange whenever you are going to trade it actively,  withdraw it back to your wallet when you are done with the trade especially if you are going to stop trading for a while.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
It is impossible or unbelievable to believe that all cryptocurrency is at a single exchange state or level in this industry
because we are all familiar that in business world there’s no assurance that you will have none competitors  in this kind of business.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Is it safe to keep your all crypto currency at a single exchange (bitfinnix)?Or one should choose multiple exchanges.

It's not but if the case is we are talking about leaving it all in Binance then I would feel all my coins are there are very safe. And putting it in other exchanges does not make it safe, transferring it your harware wallet is much safer.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net

No, it is not safe to stay your coins in single exchange because anytime exchange may shutdown. It is not advisable to keep your coins there much better to keep your coins in a safe wallet which you hold the password and private key alone specially if you want to hold or invest your coins for a long term.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
No it is not safe but it is more dangerous than any other anger to your wealth.
If someone will keep all of his coins on one exchange then he will be hostile to his coins. We saw in the past that many excahnges hacked and the hackers got success to escape with our money. Even big exchanges from high securities are hacked in the past. If someone will know about that then he will never keep his coins in one exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
It is a big risk if you will keep all of your cryprocurrencies on a single exchange as if that exchange got hacked and no one repay you then you will lose all of your portfolio. It is better to keep your coins on different places if they are your long term investment then do not keep them on exchanges but keep them on your wallets. If you want to stay on exchanges then try to use different exchanges but stay alert that do not use low security exchanges.
Activity: 626
It depends if when your coin will be listed because some exchanges not listed a coin if they know that the coin is not worth it to be listed in their platform. And i think much better to use a multiple exchange than to focus in one.
Activity: 308
If you need to keep your coins on an exchange I would suggest not keeping them all in one in case something happens to that exchange which does happen from time to time, the ideal thing to do is to purchase a ledger or trezor and keep your coins in there, alternatively if that is not an option try to spread them around to limit your potential loss.
If you really want to keep your coins not for trading or for a HODL purpose i suggest you not to hold in any exchange at all because they could turn into scammers if there is bad thing happens to them.
Like Bitgrail , scamming people who hold their coins in it, so the best solution for you is holding it by yourself with the local wallet.
If you do not want to trade, keeping a coin on your wallet is best because giving money to someone else is certainly not secure, even though they have high security. Always be careful and have a proper investment in this market because anything can happen and preparation is essential.
Activity: 630
I think not all of the cryptocurrency at the single stage of exchange because last time that I check theres a lot of competitors that they have in this kind of business that try to compete to the quality of their business to the original one to be compared.
Activity: 524
Of course No, Not all of cryptocurrency at in the single exchange because in this kind of business you can multiple to them as long as you are not exceeded to their limitations,
so that’s the reason why is no for me.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
If you believe that the exchange you’re storing your cryptocurrencies is good, then there is no need to worry. But one thing for sure is that one shouldn’t store their wealth in one place, you should practice diversification, cause it would help you in a lot of ways.

I dont think youre worry free storing all your assets in a particular exchange, unless you know the biggest risk that it bears. Exchange is simply designed to do trading, and yes you can store any coins that is listed in that particular exchange, BUT it is very vulnerable to hackers and worst what if the exchange itself it being hacked and shutdown?. Its still different when you store it in any kind of wallet, for it is designed to last forever.
Well, that's not a good advice. I mean storing of ones all cryptocurrency on an exchange site because there is no wallet that is ever safe not to talk of an exchange site which can get hack any time and almost 95% of all exchange site have been hacked before. Therefore, storing of cryptocurrency in different place is the better option.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
If you believe that the exchange you’re storing your cryptocurrencies is good, then there is no need to worry. But one thing for sure is that one shouldn’t store their wealth in one place, you should practice diversification, cause it would help you in a lot of ways.

I dont think youre worry free storing all your assets in a particular exchange, unless you know the biggest risk that it bears. Exchange is simply designed to do trading, and yes you can store any coins that is listed in that particular exchange, BUT it is very vulnerable to hackers and worst what if the exchange itself it being hacked and shutdown?. Its still different when you store it in any kind of wallet, for it is designed to last forever.
Activity: 331
StartFi
If you need to keep your coins on an exchange I would suggest not keeping them all in one in case something happens to that exchange which does happen from time to time, the ideal thing to do is to purchase a ledger or trezor and keep your coins in there, alternatively if that is not an option try to spread them around to limit your potential loss.
If you really want to keep your coins not for trading or for a HODL purpose i suggest you not to hold in any exchange at all because they could turn into scammers if there is bad thing happens to them.
Like Bitgrail , scamming people who hold their coins in it, so the best solution for you is holding it by yourself with the local wallet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
In my experience, I advise you to keep the currency on different exchanges. At least 2 or 3. Anything can happen and you can lose all your money.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
For me its not wise if you use only one exchange. Its more wiser if we use different exchange. And the rate of every exchange are different or lower than the other.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

exchanges are not wallet!
just keep the money you want to trade with in any kind of exchange , finally none of them give you the private key , and if anything happens to any of them you can reach through you money in any other way!
Pages:
Jump to: