Pages:
Author

Topic: All crypto currency down :P - page 2. (Read 284 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 11:13:05 AM
This is unusual but we learn everyday.  No cause for alarm
Activity: 187
Merit: 20
January 08, 2018, 11:12:46 AM
is this the best time to buy now any currency its 8 th jan 2017 and just now seen all cryptos are down ...

When you measuring values in USD, 95% coins will be red if BTC has a dip. Same can be seen today, BTC is down by $1500 and as a result most of the coins are red. Basic reason for this is that most of the exchanges trade cryptocurrencies taking BTC as base money. When base money itself declines, all cryptos which have valuation in base money will fall too.
Simply change base from 'USD' to 'BTC' from top and you will see more real picture.

That doesn't look much better. Of 1384 coins 30 are green everything else is red in BTC prices too.

BTC is always taking the whole market with it. Weak hands that bought high are shaking off.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
January 08, 2018, 11:11:43 AM
the dump is always happening globally.

people are always happy to see the altcoins getting pumped but what they miss is the fact that when altcoins are getting pumped a lot of newbies are investing in them and that means a lot of weak hands who will dump just as fast when they start to feel fear because price is dropping.

and people are starting to catch on the fact that when bitcoin drops all altcoins drop with it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
January 08, 2018, 11:10:24 AM
This is the classic behaviour during a bitcoin dip, all alts go down too which proves there is no such thing as "safe from a bitcoin dip", you either hold bitcoin or you are holding something else which is heavily influenced by bitcoin price movements.

I guess it's a good time to buy, there's nothing to panic about, we are still on the bullish trendline, my guess is that we will renounce somewhere during the next 2 weeks and attempt an all time high.

I second that statement. This is a normal occurrence in the crypto market and offers the best time to buy for both long term and short term profit seekers. Being liquid in nature crypto market fluctuates in this way and there's absolutely no reason to worry about.

I am sure the investors have already started to buy cryptos at a cheaper cost and soon the price will be back on track.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
January 08, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
is this the best time to buy now any currency its 8 th jan 2017 and just now seen all cryptos are down ...

Before the only thing everyone knows is when bitcoin is pumping, all alts are pulled down and pushing bitcoin to pump.

But on these days, it's totally different. Almost all cryptocurrencies are down and even bitcoin is down, majority altcoins are not that up instead they are also being pulled down.

It's different now from those early days of checking the market.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
January 08, 2018, 11:05:42 AM

When you measuring values in USD, 95% coins will be red if BTC has a dip. Same can be seen today, BTC is down by $1500 and as a result most of the coins are red. Basic reason for this is that most of the exchanges trade cryptocurrencies taking BTC as base money. When base money itself declines, all cryptos which have valuation in base money will fall too.
Simply change base from 'USD' to 'BTC' from top and you will see more real picture.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
January 08, 2018, 10:58:32 AM
This is the classic behaviour during a bitcoin dip, all alts go down too which proves there is no such thing as "safe from a bitcoin dip", you either hold bitcoin or you are holding something else which is heavily influenced by bitcoin price movements.

I guess it's a good time to buy, there's nothing to panic about, we are still on the bullish trendline, my guess is that we will renounce somewhere during the next 2 weeks and attempt an all time high.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

Pages:
Jump to: