Pages:
Author

Topic: All CryptoCurrencies are scam? - page 4. (Read 662 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 103
February 16, 2018, 09:41:17 PM
Do you even know what the definition of scam is? A fraudulent scheme performed by a dishonest individual, group, or company in an attempt obtain money or something else of value. While some people use crypto currencies to scam people, this does notmean that they are a scam in general. But the fiat money system is for sure a scam, because it loses its value every year by default! Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 09:35:33 PM
Yes It Is

If you say crypto are scam, so why you still in this forum hah?
If you don't like something, just leave it. Ez thing

Well I see you are from Indonesia and the Biggest Bitcoin Exchange in Indonesia,

How do you if he comes from indonesia? I didn't see any information in his profile that say he is from indonesia
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 16, 2018, 09:01:38 PM
Yes It Is

Are there any good ideas that can be helpful in the crypto community aside from that? Why the hell would you post such nonsense when there are lot of things to talk about in here. Or you have been scammed for you being foolish and ignorant and that is why you want to gain attention and putting doubts and fears on people that might help grow the community. Crab mentality sucks and you are one of them, that's why you sucks too. Try and remove BTC in the world so you may prove your justifications.

Activity: 167
February 16, 2018, 08:47:36 PM
Your statement is incorrect, sometimes there are coin missing and not in the same developer, but it is only low quality coin, and many good coin that will not scam like bitcoin, ethereum, and many more good coin, I think your statement is not quite right.
Activity: 58
February 16, 2018, 07:50:17 PM
Yes It Is

Ye bro Grin Sell all your altcoins and bitcoin and go to work in the factory. There you can just become a millionaire and ensure the future of your children. Cool Shocked
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
February 16, 2018, 07:31:56 PM
Give us some proper arguments why cryptocurrencies are a scam. In my opinion, they are not a scam. Did you think that cars are scam because they are faster than horses and they are not life creatures? I guess not. Cars are way more convenient and so are cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are a new way to process money. We can finally take the full control and not depend on some external institutions such as banks. Fiats are scam, nobody controls their supply and everyone could forge them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
February 16, 2018, 07:21:32 PM
To be honest I must admit that I am not a great sympathizer of the current massive invasion of new altcoins that seem to emerge every day as mushrooms, however I think it is not a bad idea to diversify to find solutions to the most pressing problems to which this emerging economy is facing. It is the most efficient way to incentivize the evolutionary mechanism between cryptocurrencies, which in the end will allow only very few of the current altcoins to survive in the long term.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 06:37:25 PM
OP your post is not constructive and this forum is to help other for their knowledge about crypto so i think better for you to study crypto here in forum like read different topics then use that knowledge to earn here,You only spend your time to post nonsense so better for you to study then back after you gain already a lot of knowledge,If you get bored try also some faucets and gambling first there's a lot here in forum and you can earn by that while you get some knowledge also
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
February 16, 2018, 05:54:26 PM
Be honest. How much did you lose?
You have no back up of what you are trying to imply.
No links to prove that they are all scam.
I bet you are just hurt for the loss that happened to you.
You might want to reconsider creating FUD's like this or you might be bash for so many people here are all crypto supporters. Just an advice to you.
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
February 16, 2018, 05:44:16 PM
Thanks for the high quality post.

LOL, I thought exactly the same, and I really cannot understand how someone can say "yes it is" without adding a single byte of explanation.

People who believe that cryptocurrencies are all a scam have a problem much bigger than the danger it could ever be if that was true as they seriously live completely detached from today's fast evolving world.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
February 16, 2018, 05:38:48 PM
Shit post. If you feel that way get out. If you lost money investing in coins you can blame yourself. Start taking responsibility of your life instead of claiming everything is a scam. It's impossible for every coin to be a scam. You obviously aren't very well educated. Go to school. Gain some knowledge.

Yes It Is

Thank you for confirming the reason of existence of the Merit system.

Lol. Proof that merits don't bring up post quality right?
Activity: 11
February 16, 2018, 05:18:51 PM
What kind of question is this?

Are there some 100% scam coins out there? Sure

But a lot of the cryptos are legitimate companies using crypto to raise funds
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 16, 2018, 05:15:38 PM
Yes It Is

This post is so stupid honestly. What is the point of posting this?
Just came in to assert w/o providing any arguments to support your view at all. -_-

Well my response to this would thus simply be "NOPE".
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
February 16, 2018, 05:07:06 PM
Yes It Is

Thank you for confirming the reason of existence of the Merit system.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
February 16, 2018, 05:05:53 PM
I don't think all cryptocurrency are scam because if they scam for sure we can't get profit from the altcoins and bitcoin.  Yes they have scam but most of coins are legit or trusted and worth it to invest.
Activity: 42
February 16, 2018, 05:01:33 PM
It depends on the intention/purpose of the team wheter a ICO is gonna be scam or not... where there is money, there always be scammers/thiefs/younameit...
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 04:47:20 PM
Yes It Is

In this case, you do not have to deal with crypto currencies and write in the forums of those who deal with such deceptive things.  Grin Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
February 16, 2018, 04:38:55 PM
It is worth reminding, however, that bitcoin has been losing since when China took two very important decisions for the cryptocurrency market. First, the state banned the emission of cryptocurrencies and ICO, and then announced the closure of all exchanges of digital assets.

Jamie Dimon is not the only one who looks skeptically at Bitcoin. Nobel Prize winner Robert Shiller, who predicted property and technology bubbles (the famous dotcom bubble), recently said in an interview with Quartz that "bitcoin is currently the best example of a bubble". At the same time, some analysts argue that bitcoin can still rise by 45 percent. - although such forecasts do not exclude that the largest cryptocurrency will eventually collapse.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
February 16, 2018, 04:37:34 PM
The biggest fraud is the constant and uncontrolled issue of "green bills" and the imposition of all that they have some value. In fact, people are tired of the existing artificial and centralized economic model, so they increasingly switch to bitcoin, as a decentralized currency of modern times.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 16, 2018, 03:54:09 PM
All world economic is scum, bro. Look at dollar. Look at a bill. Everything is just paper with zero's on it. It's made for our "convinience". Think wider about simple things around u.
Pages:
Jump to: