Pages:
Author

Topic: All DEX wallet User Please Beware - page 2. (Read 144 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
November 29, 2021, 01:42:39 AM
Are you sure that you entered the right Mnemonics Key can you edit your post I have a hard time understanding your issue and your recommendation, there's this
Must Copy your Mnemonics Word or Private key and Save it in any Online Store
what online store is this and why would you save it in an online store is it cloud storage.

The wallet address is always attached to the Mnemonics Key, there's no way it's going to change, could be that you create two Trustwallet and you insert the wrong Mnemonics Key where you have funds, double-check your entry.
Activity: 153
Merit: 2
November 29, 2021, 01:22:35 AM
Hello Everybody I joined with Cryptocurrency from last one Year, and i use Binance and Crypto Currency exchange for Trading and from my Trading profit i store some Crypto assets in my Trust wallet for Futute.
When First time i Create a Trust Wallet account thet i Write My Mnemonics Key on Notebook becouse it is Mandatory for wallet Importing. But 25 November i Reset my Device for Some Reason and i Restart my phone and Reinstall my all Account, Application etc. But when i Install Trust Wallet and Imported my Mnemonics Key then i see that My Wallet address has Changed and Fund has Zero. But i can't understand where was my Mistake. For my mistake You can Learn something new and you can Protect and Save your Fund from Losing. So i want to share a tips with you.

1. When You Create a DEX wallet than Must Copy your Mnemonics Word or Private key and Save it in any Online Store, you can take a Screenshot but Screenshot is not working in Trust Wallet so you can Capture your Mnemonics word through Other Mobile and next you can write your key In offline Notebook.
2. If You think that Need a resetting for your Device than you must import your Trust wallet in Second device. Otherwise you can lost your fund as like for me.

I lost my Fund and know this pain, so i share my Experience for Secure and Saving your Fund and i believe if you follow this Two Tips then you never lost your assets.                                             
Pages:
Jump to: