Pages:
Author

Topic: all HACKERS are CRIMINAL? - page 2. (Read 191 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 10:16:50 PM
I had watched a movie entitled "THE NERVE" . 'Nerve' is about an online dare game, in which people give participants anonymous dares for money. The participants compete with each other to win the grand prize as the dares get tougher. Things get worse when the tasks get increasingly dangerous and lives are at stake. This movie represents that hackers is not all criminal, . What do you think?
The original hackers were simply people who were tinkering with technology. Many people now are of the opinion that hackers are criminals - but what they are thinking about is black hat hackers - the type that do illegal and nasty s**t

Most hackers are not criminals, they are simply people who are curious and passionate about the tech.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
August 19, 2018, 09:17:35 PM
There could be plenty of good reasons to hack a system (for example, causing harm to a tyrannical government) but the majority of hacks are simply for personal gain.

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 09:04:35 PM
I had watched a movie entitled "THE NERVE" . 'Nerve' is about an online dare game, in which people give participants anonymous dares for money. The participants compete with each other to win the grand prize as the dares get tougher. Things get worse when the tasks get increasingly dangerous and lives are at stake. This movie represents that hackers is not all criminal, . What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: