Pages:
Author

Topic: All illegals deserve to be deported. - page 2. (Read 2314 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 29, 2014, 09:03:57 AM

Of course there are more illegal in US than anywhere else. The local population refuse to work in the field and "low" paying job.

Only 4% of illegal aliens in the US actually work in the agricultural field. Go to any Mcdonalds and they are now staffed by illegal aliens, 10 years ago this would have been an American teenager working that job. Coincidentally jobless youth is at an all-time high...

20% are employed in construction. Construction isn't exactly a low-paying job for a skilled contractor and many Americans without degrees are perfectly willing to do that work but have to now compete against 3rd world wages in a 1st world nation.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5250150

Shut up - you're an American citizen and your concerns are irrelevant (at best, secondary) to this President. Today, the interest of American citizens come last after all other considerations, especially if you don't vote the right way. Do as you're told, or we'll get NSA/HomelandSecurity/IRS/FBI/etc. on your ass. Racist.

(sarc, btw... sort of)
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
July 29, 2014, 09:00:42 AM

Of course there are more illegal in US than anywhere else. The local population refuse to work in the field and "low" paying job.

Only 4% of illegal aliens in the US actually work in the agricultural field. Go to any Mcdonalds and they are now staffed by illegal aliens, 10 years ago this would have been an American teenager working that job. Coincidentally jobless youth is at an all-time high...

20% are employed in construction. Construction isn't exactly a low-paying job for a skilled contractor and many Americans without degrees are perfectly willing to do that work but have to now compete against 3rd world wages in a 1st world nation.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5250150
Activity: 153
July 29, 2014, 07:18:48 AM
Illegals exist all over the world, why only americans can vote?

For me all illegals that are not political refugees are liable to be deported, because most of them are linked to crime.
because this issue you find it more in USA than in other countries.....i will change the poll so you can vote too .

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
July 29, 2014, 07:10:51 AM

For me all illegals that are not political refugees are liable to be deported, because most of them are linked to crime.
because this issue you find it more in USA than in other countries.....i will change the poll so you can vote too .
July 29, 2014, 07:06:09 AM
Vote if you agree or not.

This topic is dumb - why can't I vote that?

'muricans' only come here to bitch about shit like that because they were offended by something they see or something they are dealing with (ie loud neighbors| annoying neighborhood)

Seriously - did the native americans sit around like 'these damn immigrants, WE need to deport them!'?

See my point...YOU'RE probably a descendant of an immigrant Tongue

Disclaimer:  I am am from USA
no one force you to read this topic or to wrote on it.....which means you like it.....you "I am am from USA"
i bet your an native American and your so pissed off my immigrant ancestors that  reduce your people to almost 0.......see my point?
legendary
Activity: 1120
July 29, 2014, 07:04:47 AM

July 29, 2014, 07:00:33 AM
what about retrospective deportation of all families and relations not native to america, who once sailed in from some foreign land, like those mayflower fuckers for a start ...
The original colonists weren't breaking any laws since the indigenous tribes hadn't developed laws in the first place. The indigenous peoples of this continent couldn't even read or write until 200 years ago.
Genocide is okay if they can't read.
The Holocaust was genocide. Traveling to another country with a cold isn't genocide. You probably think the colonists committed genocide because you're racist and uneducated.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
July 29, 2014, 06:56:24 AM
what about retrospective deportation of all families and relations not native to america, who once sailed in from some foreign land, like those mayflower fuckers for a start ...
The original colonists weren't breaking any laws since the indigenous tribes hadn't developed laws in the first place. The indigenous peoples of this continent couldn't even read or write until 200 years ago.

Quote from: Christopher Columbus
Seems Legit
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
July 29, 2014, 06:54:57 AM

'muricans' only come here to bitch about shit like that because they were offended by something they see or something they are dealing with (ie loud neighbors| annoying neighborhood)

Seriously - did the native americans sit around like 'these damn immigrants, WE need to deport them!'?

See my point...YOU'RE probably a descendant of an immigrant Tongue

Disclaimer:  I am am from USA
Activity: 364
July 29, 2014, 06:49:48 AM
July 29, 2014, 06:46:26 AM
Activity: 364
July 29, 2014, 06:39:20 AM
|being impoverished and illiterate| also correlates strongly with these other two variables, and that's what people give a shit about.

as a legislator, i can discriminate based on any of these three random variables for the nearly same effect, bar stupid shit like hurting ppls feelings.

to qualify as a racist, one must refuse to allow low |race| with low |impoverished and illiterate|. add a literacy test and sufficiently prohibitive fees to your immigration policy for any value of |race| or |place of birth|, and you don't qualify.

unless you have a sufficiently abstract definition of racist, in which case identifying someone by any heritable characteristic (including intelligence, various personality traits, susceptibility to disease, aesthetics, etc.) makes you a racist. in which case every living human being is a racist, and the word no longer works as an insult
I don't believe a country should have birthright citizenship either, which I assume is what you mean by "native citizens."

Crisis averted.
Activity: 291
July 29, 2014, 06:16:39 AM
Agree, the law should be respected at all times
legendary
Activity: 1246
July 29, 2014, 05:22:12 AM
My view is if the illegal aliens coming over are truly "risk takers" then they can go find a job on their own, pay for their own child's schooling, pay for their own healthcare, housing, social security retirement, no EBT cards and not expect to get a driver's license being a non-citizen.

America may be a nation of immigrants but the people who came off the boat to Ellis Island in 1900 didn't have a basket full of goodies in social welfare that they didn't pay into waiting for them either. Also it was common for people to be turned away if you were sick or had no family or job prospects. Imagine being turned around and sent back on another month long boat journey back to Italy? Same situation, you can make an emotional argument about anything to sidestep logic.

Activity: 756
Merit: 506
July 29, 2014, 05:12:07 AM
Everyone was fine with illegals from Latin America in the 1950s and 1960s when the economy was good and there was ample jobs.  

There's actually a history of illegal immigration which goes back centuries.  Greeks used to be called Bananas a long time ago as they were known to jump off boats to swim ashore.  Then there were people who cheated the immigration system.  John Kerry's ancestors were from the Czech region and lied and said they were Irish to get a better chance of getting in, due to the racial quota laws at the time.

Reality is most people in Latin America see USA as a better alternative to their countries.  If you look at the history of Mexico and Central America - those countries have literally had civil unrest / civil war since their inception.

It's not a question of hating farm work - it's the question is how sane can you be if you have to walk past dead bodies everyday on the way to work / school.  No one would be risking enslavement or death by coyotes (human smugglers) or abandoning their kids if everything in Central America was fine.
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
July 29, 2014, 04:48:33 AM
Many are here are doing jobs no American would take.

Perhaps we should teach legal Americans that if there is a job that they don't want to do but it's there perhaps they should take it instead of collecting unemployment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
July 29, 2014, 03:30:01 AM
I agree that in principle that folks who don follow the proper rules should not be rewarded for it
Easier said than done, and a pretty complex, nuanced topic though
Activity: 153
July 29, 2014, 01:51:32 AM
Many are here are doing jobs no American would take.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
July 28, 2014, 10:59:07 PM
Media Caught Lying About Pro-Border Demonstration Numbers

Establishment media outlets predictably attempted to downplay the size of an anti-illegal immigration protest held over the weekend in Boston, hoping to propagate the illusion of a diminished public outcry.

The rally, which took place Saturday on the steps of the Massachusetts State House, attracted anywhere from four to ten thousand participants, judging by numerous social media photos of the unprecedented event and estimates by State Troopers.

Local Boston media, however, gave the impression that mere “hundreds,” or that only “about a thousand” people showed up, significantly downplaying Bostonian opposition to recent proposals to house additional illegal aliens in their state, backed by Gov. Deval Patrick.

More...http://www.infowars.com/media-caught-lying-about-pro-border-demonstration-numbers/
A very common tactic they used when lowballing to ridiculousness the sizes of crowds Ron Paul brought out.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
July 28, 2014, 09:43:13 PM
Don't tell us what you think or anything. illegal immigrants should be deported just as should all minorities regardless of birthplace.
I hesitate to say that anyone "deserves" such treatment, bc no1 deserves to be born mexican/black/etc tho. it is a case where nature has committed a gr8 injustice and we must deal with it
I voted "Yes they deserve to be deported" since I'm a reasonable person. So, anyone born outside of the US has been dealt a great injustice?
if they are here without authorization then there is no reason to allow them to stay in the country.
Pages:
Jump to: