Pages:
Author

Topic: All in ETH now? - page 16. (Read 6812 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 11:31:09 PM
I donot think you invest all in ETH now. Maybe you invest one half of ETH and a half of BTC.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 09:55:03 AM
ETH prices are down very low. Is this the right time to all in ETH?
ETH price is very low again. You can all in ETH or any other altcoin and wait for the prices to go up again.

maybe you can all in eth when it dropped under 400. but after 500 it is riskly.
normal price of eth is 750 dollar now in my opinion and until eoy it will reach that value.
Activity: 78
June 19, 2018, 07:57:12 AM
maybe not all, but eth is still attractive
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
June 19, 2018, 06:30:22 AM
It is very dangerous to invest all your capital in one coin. You should remember that crypto currency is a big risk and always try to reduce this risk. I think that investing in several projects will be less dangerous.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
June 19, 2018, 06:24:26 AM
The price of ethereum is still low now. But not all in eth, I prefer to divide 3 or 4 parts and I buy eth with only one part of it.
Activity: 546
June 19, 2018, 06:09:40 AM
Ethereum seems to have lowered it to an investmentable level in recent declines, but I still do not recommend spending your entire investment for a single token coin. You will even be able to realize your investment even gradually.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 05:59:05 AM
Yes, it is a very good time to buy etherem and you can buy as much as you want because the price is very low now because of the fall in price of crypto. Hold this coin on long term and you will make a reasonable profit by the tim eyou sell because the market price would have multiplied. If you have extra money, you can also buy some other stable altcoin that also have good potentials to increase your profit.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
June 19, 2018, 05:44:57 AM
Now that the Ethereum is bleeding, its a great idea to buy more while the prices are low and sell it when the prices returns to the way it was or even better, but lets try not to go all-in, i mean Ethereum is great but risking all your money in this one is not a great idea, after all anything can happen in this volatile world of crypto.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 05:35:46 AM
Well, if you choose ETH to invest capital in them all is a very wise decision. I think we should focus on analyzing and holding, especially waiting patiently, time will bring profit to you.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 19, 2018, 04:10:14 AM
During this recession, ETH price has been cut more than 50%.
I believe Ethereum will have a good growth this year.
If I were you, I'd put half of my money in ETH and the rest in some top 100 altcoins.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
June 13, 2018, 11:53:41 PM
The current ETH prices may continue to fall because of the panic effect of the current market. Many people are selling their tokens! This will let the market continue to fall for some time!
The best time to invest is when everyone is selling their coins, the market will recover from this correction within no time and it will recover, this is not real panic but the reason is the hack that happened last week and nothing else, the market tends to move according to the news and that is happened here too. When the market recovers the price will go above $700 and i would invest in this market.
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
June 13, 2018, 03:39:54 PM
I don't think its a good idea to go all-in not just in Ethereum but to other coins as well, I'm not saying that Ethereum is no good but just to be safe, we're living in this volatile world where anything can happen, so just to be sure, invest an amount you can afford to lose.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
June 13, 2018, 03:14:21 PM
Ethereum price has gone down even more now and can be a very good time to invest in the ethereum but not agree with all in policy...should not invest your all money in one single thing as anything can happen in crypto world...so a right time to invest but surely not all in
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
June 13, 2018, 03:12:43 PM
I think that the choice to invest everything in this cryptocurrency will lead you to a huge benefit in this field. It's up to you because it's your savings and you dispose of them.
For me he should just split it for some more coins, cause thanks to that he could just make more profits or just take less lost, eth, waves, ripple, neo, those coins for me will have BIG pump when market will finally recover.
Activity: 462
June 13, 2018, 03:02:17 PM
I think that the choice to invest everything in this cryptocurrency will lead you to a huge benefit in this field. It's up to you because it's your savings and you dispose of them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
June 13, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

Not all i guess. People are divided into two which are the Bitcoin Supporters and others for Ethereum. Bitcoin will not stay on the highest peak once it reached its hype. If that happened, that would be the time that the entire crypto trading will be into Ethereum.
Activity: 280
June 13, 2018, 08:07:55 AM
ETH price is very low again. You can all in ETH or any other altcoin and wait for the prices to go up again.
Activity: 89
June 13, 2018, 07:35:48 AM
The current ETH prices may continue to fall because of the panic effect of the current market. Many people are selling their tokens! This will let the market continue to fall for some time!
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
June 13, 2018, 04:25:34 AM
ETH is a good coin for investment. I invest in ETH, when the prices for it fall. This is the most popular coin after bitcoin. ETH is also required in order to be invested in ICO
Activity: 250
June 02, 2018, 05:27:52 PM
Yes, now really the price of Ethereum has fallen strongly. This makes me happy, because there is an opportunity to buy coins. Have time to buy until it has risen.
Pages:
Jump to: