Pages:
Author

Topic: ۩۞۩-=All In One Modded Bios Thread All AMD/NVIDIA=-۩۞۩ - page 2. (Read 7089 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
This can be great Thread , but also there is a chance a lot of ppl, will mess up they cards ...
Same model number non reference cards can have a different BIOSes !!!

I have a couple of  Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+OC 8GB , they have 3 different  BIOSes as of today 10/2/16
13-2E3470U.X4L / 13-2E3470U.X51 / 113-2E3472U.053  ... Rom files are not interchangeable . You can flash them to another nitro , but then your hashrate will drop to lower 20's or under  , or your card going to hash around 4mh/s and you going to get a lot of "GPU ... hangs in OpenCL call " error .

MY xfx non refernce cards ( i have around 20 ) come with 3 different bioses  , Rom files are not interchangeable
113-p10xt-ibu1288-W80 , 113-p10xt-ibu1288-W81 , can not recall the 3rd one now Smiley

Wink This Thread should start with a warning !!! Used at your own risk !!! Wink

That link you posted for nitro 8GB OC is for a Nitro 8GB OC with bios 113-2E.3470U.S52 , if you are going to flash that bios to another nitro with different bios number , you can brick your card ... im not saying you will, but there is a chance for that Sad
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
Great Idea -- look forward to seeing some more Bios options.

I haven't messed with any of mine yet but I expect I will in the coming weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN MODDING YOUR BIOS THIS IS A USE AT OWN RISK I HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY IN YOUR ACTIONS IF YOU RESULT IN BRICKING ONES GPU

So I have decided on putting this thread together as they are many threads been created and being lost in time and hard to find.
I am listing every one I can find here, from old cards, to new cards. I will be starting new first and working back in time to the older cards. I will be also providing details to what bios is for what card and version and brand etc. No doubt some of you will find this useful feel free to bookmark will save you having to bookmark a million different threads Tongue

AMD R480

Credit to Eliovp for making this.
    Credit to Eliovp for making this 2nd modded bios.
    Credit to Jukebox for making this.

Polaris Bios Editing ( RX480 / RX470 / RX460)
    This thread has tuns of modded bios well worth reading though each page will try to pull all bios from thread when I get chance but for now basic info.

AMD R9 390

Sapphire RX 390 Nitro Claimed Hash speed 39MH. If someone brave enough would like some testing done and provide status for this as that is insane hash.

Sapphire 390 Nitro Bios Thread

AMD ATI Hd 7950/7970

More updates to to follow soon.[/list]
    Pages:
    Jump to: