Pages:
Author

Topic: All in the name of bear market is coming - page 2. (Read 375 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
October 02, 2021, 07:13:18 AM
Nobody knows what will happen is why it's good to take risks, if you don't take risks you will be at one spot for a long time, metroid used to warn everyone about crypto bear market and I still have the gut to build my mining rigs in April 2021, today I'm glad I did

To this day i still warn, time to buy gpus is over, yeah you can take the risk yet and do that double suicide, anyway, is just common after a huge bullrun for things just crash to hehell, this reminds me of march 2020 when btc crashed below 3k and people saying btc would crash to 1k and i said at that time that was the greatest beartrap to date and i was right, after that we saw a huge upwards and then bullrun started, that was the best time to buy coins, btc at 4k, now is the worse time to buy coins if you think long term, short term is good, buy now, wait btc go up a little and then sell, I know many are not buying this wave yet as btc has not yet reached previous ath --> 64k, so people are also reluctant to buy altcoins, they know that as soon as btc goes above all time high of 64k, the bear market and the huge crash is coming, for now is just sideways, ups and downs but as we get closer to q4 pumps will be more common and dumps more uncommon then when people think btc will go to 100k and everybody is happy then from nowhere we see a huge dump of 50% or more and then you have the signal, bear market is coming and all is over, for now enjoy selling coins high.

Your advice is terrible. You gave it for 10 months in a row and it was wrong for 10 months in a row.

The time now is for dca  dollar cost average of gpu purchases.

no more complex then that.  If you can buy 10000 in gear and that is your max don't

buy 1000 or 2000

wait a month and buy the same 1000 or 2000

wait a month and buy the same 1000 or 2000

this means you can buy 5 months in a row if you go for 2000 a bit risky on the down side.

or you can buy 10 months in a row if you go for 1000 less risky on the down side

as long as you are disciplined  you will not get burnt.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 02, 2021, 02:14:54 AM
It's a waste of time waiting for GPUs to become cheaper, this dream will only be possible if strong bear market occurs but I don't see that happening any time sooner, just buy GPUs and start mining with what you have, make sure you use fund you won't be needing any time soon, I built 12x GPU rig in August of this year and I don't care if bear market is coming or not cos the truth is no one really knows
Activity: 375
Merit: 15
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 02, 2021, 02:03:10 AM
It's certain that bear market will come but this shouldn't be the reason to stop building Mining rigs unless GPU price are too costly, presently some cards are available for sale on best buy as we speak, they aren't to far away from MSRP, even in bear market keep mining
Activity: 181
Merit: 14
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 02, 2021, 01:43:38 AM
GPU value isn't coming down any time sooner, that's where the headache is because buying GPUs at high price will prolong your return of investment, if you can find good GPU deals then go for it, even if bear comes you will still get your ROI back if you are not in haste, also make sure your electricity bill is very much affordable
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
October 01, 2021, 01:42:37 PM
Nobody knows what will happen is why it's good to take risks, if you don't take risks you will be at one spot for a long time, metroid used to warn everyone about crypto bear market and I still have the gut to build my mining rigs in April 2021, today I'm glad I did

To this day i still warn, time to buy gpus is over, yeah you can take the risk yet and do that double suicide, anyway, is just common after a huge bullrun for things just crash to hehell, this reminds me of march 2020 when btc crashed below 3k and people saying btc would crash to 1k and i said at that time that was the greatest beartrap to date and i was right, after that we saw a huge upwards and then bullrun started, that was the best time to buy coins, btc at 4k, now is the worse time to buy coins if you think long term, short term is good, buy now, wait btc go up a little and then sell, I know many are not buying this wave yet as btc has not yet reached previous ath --> 64k, so people are also reluctant to buy altcoins, they know that as soon as btc goes above all time high of 64k, the bear market and the huge crash is coming, for now is just sideways, ups and downs but as we get closer to q4 pumps will be more common and dumps more uncommon then when people think btc will go to 100k and everybody is happy then from nowhere we see a huge dump of 50% or more and then you have the signal, bear market is coming and all is over, for now enjoy selling coins high.
Activity: 368
Merit: 15
October 01, 2021, 01:27:49 PM
The q4 just started, and most know that q4 is usually very bullish for crypto. And we are off to a good start with the recent rally we just had. However remember 2018… most weren’t around back the however people assumed it would also be a bullish quarter and what happened instead… complete opposite.

So what you think is going to happen mostly likely won’t. And with mining and GPUs is no different. We all assumed GPUs would be cheaper because profits went down a little but it’s not the case with GPU prices and mining difficulty.

Only thing clear about the future is nobody knows what will happen.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
October 01, 2021, 01:23:19 PM
The q4 just started, and most know that q4 is usually very bullish for crypto. And we are off to a good start with the recent rally we just had. However remember 2018… most weren’t around back the however people assumed it would also be a bullish quarter and what happened instead… complete opposite.

So what you think is going to happen mostly likely won’t. And with mining and GPUs is no different. We all assumed GPUs would be cheaper because profits went down a little but it’s not the case with GPU prices and mining difficulty.

Only thing clear about the future is nobody knows what will happen.
legendary
October 01, 2021, 01:10:37 PM
All in the name of 'bear market is coming' I refused to buy GPUs and I end up watching weeks and months pass me by while crypto mining keeps its sane part intact, isn't this the road to later regrets? It's clear to see that bear isn't coming till 2022 or am I wrong?
I believe that it is still very early for a bear market, but I do not know what will happen to cryptocurrency mining after the start of Ethereum POS mining.
Investing in mining by buying several video cards now may not be the best solution, you need to start preparing for a massive sale in 2022.
Even the massive sale in 2022 isn't guaranteed, crypto mass adoption is in motion and many more investors are getting into the game, this might be the longest bull season in crypto history since 2009, best advice is build mining rigs with money you aren't looking to spend or use in a year after
I was talking about the mass sale of video cards.
700 terahesh gives a huge number of video cards.
let's say if 350 terahesh are given by video cards, then this is more than 10 million video cards around the world.
Or do you know a new coin that can take so many graphics cards on board?

Who cares doesn't matter.

If you mine at 5gh that is 5000 x 6.5 cents = 325 a day usd if power is 3 cents you burn about 275 kwatts a day or 8-9 dollars a day

thus you are 325- say 15 = 310 a day profit. or 7 x 310 = 2100 a week.

Note I rounded down a bit. so if you dca you buy a card  ( a 3090 ) every 3 weeks and bank 4200 durning the same 3 weeks

in 30 weeks you grew to  10 more 3090's and 42000 cash. if at any time  a big crash happens and cards get cheap buy 2 not 1.

you run into this plan of dca to expand. It will rarely be perfect but it will never crush you with an overload.

This works for anyone with dirt cheap power. It does not work for a guy with 25 cent power. A big crash will hurt him.
Activity: 248
Merit: 13
Futiracoin.com
October 01, 2021, 01:09:30 PM
You already have good interest in mining judging from your post, if I were you I would have take the risk and see what happens, if you want to venture into any crypto investment you need to make use of money that you are willing to risk and as for mining make sure you use the money you don't need for a whole year, time is running dear this bull market might stay around for a long time
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
October 01, 2021, 12:02:05 PM
All in the name of 'bear market is coming' I refused to buy GPUs and I end up watching weeks and months pass me by while crypto mining keeps its sane part intact, isn't this the road to later regrets? It's clear to see that bear isn't coming till 2022 or am I wrong?
I believe that it is still very early for a bear market, but I do not know what will happen to cryptocurrency mining after the start of Ethereum POS mining.
Investing in mining by buying several video cards now may not be the best solution, you need to start preparing for a massive sale in 2022.
Even the massive sale in 2022 isn't guaranteed, crypto mass adoption is in motion and many more investors are getting into the game, this might be the longest bull season in crypto history since 2009, best advice is build mining rigs with money you aren't looking to spend or use in a year after
I was talking about the mass sale of video cards.
700 terahesh gives a huge number of video cards.
let's say if 350 terahesh are given by video cards, then this is more than 10 million video cards around the world.
Or do you know a new coin that can take so many graphics cards on board?
Activity: 1196
Merit: 26
October 01, 2021, 11:07:21 AM

You dont buy gpus when the best part is already gone, time to buy gpus was before january 2021, after btc hits 79k (made this prediction in january 2021) everything will crash hard 80% from top 79k / 6 = 13k but it will crash even more than 13k, likely going sub 10k then going back up to 12k and then stay around 15k next 3 years or so. Don't keep hitting your head about regret, things could have been much different than what is right now. The only certain thing now is that the bear market is very close.
20th-30th october will be more clear where are we going.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
October 01, 2021, 10:45:45 AM
i pointed it out before and philipma1957 agreed.

at the peak of bull market/start of bear market, if you have good power deals you might still be able to ROI your gpus within a year because it happened in the last cycle.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
October 01, 2021, 10:35:19 AM

You dont buy gpus when the best part is already gone, time to buy gpus was before january 2021, after btc hits 79k (made this prediction in january 2021) everything will crash hard 80% from top 79k / 6 = 13k but it will crash even more than 13k, likely going sub 10k then going back up to 12k and then stay around 15k next 3 years or so. Don't keep hitting your head about regret, things could have been much different than what is right now. The only certain thing now is that the bear market is very close.
Activity: 448
Merit: 18
October 01, 2021, 10:15:06 AM
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
October 01, 2021, 09:13:32 AM
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 01, 2021, 09:01:03 AM

you think gpu will be cheaper when bear market happens?

the supply of gpu is probably not reaching to its destination right now because of covid.  shipping lines are disrupted and all stocks are stranded on the ships. i think the bull market will continue to last even after 2022.
legendary
October 01, 2021, 08:50:58 AM
Okay so you listened to metroid he has been calling crash since Jan of 2021.

Dca for gear works.
slow buildup of gear works.
as long as you do not overextend when buying gear you should buy gear.
pretty simple method.

add a card a day
add a card a week
add a card a month
add a card a season
add a card a year or so

all are dca method of growing the farm.

when jan 2021 hit I had 2gh in eth
now that oct 2021 hit I am near 5gh in eth.

do I plan to grow more yes.

I am very lucky as I have tons and tons and tons of excess cheap power.

So I never need to rush the growth of the locations.

our youngest guy is 23
our oldest guy is 75

with six involved in this we cover

ages in the 20’s 40’s 50’s 60’s 70’s

so we have some looking to stop soon 🔜 and some looking to last for years.

think dca or dollar cost average.

add a card and wait to add another.
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
October 01, 2021, 08:48:07 AM
The bear market may hit next year, but nothing for sure when we still in pandemic situation that benefits for crypto industry, everything goes to digital, and more user for crypto, who knows
Activity: 181
Merit: 14
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 01, 2021, 06:28:42 AM
You feeling like you missed out only because bull market is still very much alive, honestly mining profitability will soon be over but might last till early 2022, even if you start now you won't be able to get your ROI back fully before 2022, I built rigs recently only because I have the money and I don't care what happens, if you get the balls you can do the same thing mind you waiting for bear market isn't wrong at all cos it's definitely coming
Activity: 405
Merit: 19
October 01, 2021, 04:42:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: