Pages:
Author

Topic: ALL LINKS IN THIS SECTION SHOULD BE VIEWED AS SCAM SITES - A WARNING - page 27. (Read 60122 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Going by troll's logic, if u go break the law like u go rob or kill, if you are not caught you are not doing anything WRONG.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Otherwise I'm not a scam...
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
A) you did not give me the laws
B) my actions can be considered trolling as much a yours can be "community action"
C) I'm still trying to make money
D) I have not stolen any money

Find proof that D is wrong and I'll stop
Activity: 266
Don't follow the herd~make your own path
Scammer fails and turns troll..
Kept asking same sht like explaining why his shtty thread/site is a scam.
When he himself already said

Ok. I get that you're hesitant. After all, this section of the forum is devoted to scams. But Honest Bitcoin strives to be, well, honest.

First, like all the “investments” in this section, Honest Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. In case you didn’t know what that was, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme. Now you know.

Those of you who have had prior experience with ponzi schemes know that they eventually collapse or deteriorate since they run out of investors, or people to scam. Or the people running them just vanish without a trace. The collapse is unavoidable, so instead of avoiding them, Honest Bitcoin anticipates them. Every 24 hours, at 10 p.m. EST, the entire payout pool is distributed to investors on a first come first serve basis. In addition, the entire system resets, starting anew the system. Note: this means that those who deposit late will probably not receive their money back since the payout pool isn’t going to magically double every 24 hours. Oh, also we take 5% from the payout pool to keep us going. But otherwise, Honest Bitcoin is your ordinary ponzi system, where you deposit some bitcoins and hopefully get twice as much in return.

Taking sucker's money to pay suckers, and then run away with $ and not paying those deposit late.
Promise double sht, but not going to pay the rest, is not scam/cheat then what?
Okok then maybe another term for it is thief since u going run away with the $.
That's my message for this troll, and potential suckers or die hard believer of doubler or whatever sht to see.

and then run away with $ and not paying those deposit late.
See that part is totally untrue! There is no evidence for it. I am not and have not run away with anyone's money.

Promise double sht, but not going to pay the rest
And how do you know that I'm not going to pay the rest?

That's my message for this troll, and potential suckers or die hard believer of doubler or whatever sht to see.
If by message you mean outrageous claims then you are correct.

I have to say you are more suitable to be a troll than scammer.

Scammer turned TROLL BIGTIME

Steve, Why did you bother responding  Huh Now, he's back  Roll Eyes  Let's hope he can not only read but also comprehend: HonestBit............GET A ANOTHER NEW NAME AND START OVER YOU FAILED MISERABLY and trolling trying to get attention is beyond ignorant  Roll Eyes No one is gonna believe your bullshit man so MOVE THE FUCK ON already geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You wanted laws...........I gave it to you...........YET you still bothered Crypto.  Why? BECUZ U WANT ATTENTION CryptoDevil again GAVE U THE LAWS and yet you still bothered?  again ........you NEED attention.

Take your shit ponzi, your shit name and dump it and start all over again and again and again, like the rest of the scammers  Grin

Done answering your dumbass and STOP hijacking the thread with your stupid ass bullshit "Why's" WE TOLD YOU ALREADY 100X ggeeeezzz Roll Eyes

See that part is totally untrue! There is no evidence for it. I am not and have not run away with anyone's money.

Lol what I am doing can be summed up in three words, redistribution of wealth. Governments do it to for you information.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
And the "magisians hunt" continues... Roll Eyes Tongue

https://gaininterest.net/

Btw, i think that this thread it will be more usefull to become a sticky...Imho... Roll Eyes
Scammer fails and turns troll..
Kept asking same sht like explaining why his shtty thread/site is a scam.
When he himself already said

Ok. I get that you're hesitant. After all, this section of the forum is devoted to scams. But Honest Bitcoin strives to be, well, honest.

First, like all the “investments” in this section, Honest Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. In case you didn’t know what that was, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme. Now you know.

Those of you who have had prior experience with ponzi schemes know that they eventually collapse or deteriorate since they run out of investors, or people to scam. Or the people running them just vanish without a trace. The collapse is unavoidable, so instead of avoiding them, Honest Bitcoin anticipates them. Every 24 hours, at 10 p.m. EST, the entire payout pool is distributed to investors on a first come first serve basis. In addition, the entire system resets, starting anew the system. Note: this means that those who deposit late will probably not receive their money back since the payout pool isn’t going to magically double every 24 hours. Oh, also we take 5% from the payout pool to keep us going. But otherwise, Honest Bitcoin is your ordinary ponzi system, where you deposit some bitcoins and hopefully get twice as much in return.

Taking sucker's money to pay suckers, and then run away with $ and not paying those deposit late.
Promise double sht, but not going to pay the rest, is not scam/cheat then what?
Okok then maybe another term for it is thief since u going run away with the $.

Funny thing is, nobody has thoroughly explained to me why HonestBitcoin is a scam. I am legitimately confused since I intended for it to not be a scam, but just a ponzi. Can anyone please explain? Not actually trying to be argumentative here for once.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Just my opinion:
Admin should not let any Newbies just go in this section and let Newbies/Jr. Members post websites. Most of the ponzi promoters are newbies with negative trusts. They keep on making alts simply because there is no rule that you can not post here if you don't have any proof that your website is really paying. Admin should only allow Full member and up to post a new thread here in gambling. Ponzi promoters will only keep on going back given that it only takes 30 seconds to make a new account.

Bad idea, that will just make those accounts quicker to sell

At least better than using few sec and make a new account.
Trying to make a shtty scam will get their 'bought' accounts red tag as well.

Yeah. Atleast newbies who don't have any money to buy alts can not post here. And even if they get to buy an FM account, it will just have red trust and go to waste. Isn't that something, right?
Just my opinion:
Admin should not let any Newbies just go in this section and let Newbies/Jr. Members post websites. Most of the ponzi promoters are newbies with negative trusts. They keep on making alts simply because there is no rule that you can not post here if you don't have any proof that your website is really paying. Admin should only allow Full member and up to post a new thread here in gambling. Ponzi promoters will only keep on going back given that it only takes 30 seconds to make a new account.

99.99% will be scammers who waste their time setting up new accounts to run scams.  The other % will be newbies exploring.  Cannot shut down a newbie or anyone else because of scammers.   Scammers will always find a way to scam, haven't we seen the ways already?

Ponzi, lottery, loans, wanting to be escrow holders, selling things etc.  Scammers will always exist, best to tag them and let them start again wasting their time setting up account after account.

Like Honestbit, desperate to post in this thread because no one gives a shit about his scam Roll Eyes We won't see his same screen name but I'm sure he will figure another scam and come back.  Then again, RED the account and we continue.

Fires won't stop we need firemen, crimes won't stop we need police.  Scammers won't stop, fill them with red and await their return.

Just my opinion:

Thanks everyone for trying to restrict the right of speech of the minority! Keep up the good work!
Just my opinion:

Just my opinion:

Just my opinion:

Ya this is a good idea indeed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Just my opinion:
Only about 3 months old for this thread and there are 130+ scam sites.
It shows at least in 1 day there is at least 1~ 2 average scam sites pop out everyday.
Not to forget some cheapo or lazy scammers tried scamming without website too.

Up for this thread, and wish all work hand in hand to protect or raise awareness for newbie or ignorance from scam sites.
Pages:
Jump to: