Pages:
Author

Topic: All MAJOR exchanges are down!! What is going on?? - page 2. (Read 707 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Was it really the mass traffic of traders all trying to exit through the same doors that caused the exchanges to become slow or is something else happening? It wasn't only the exchanges, other Bitcoin related sites were also hard to reach since yesterday. Like this forum.
Activity: 401
Merit: 108
All major exchanges  coinbase, bitstamp, kraken down all at same time!  BITCOIN price is going down as well...  what is really going on?

Any government intervention or so???
Kraken is somewhat OK, from every 3 clicks it accepts 1 so not as bad as it would be down...
There is / was a correction (according to Kraken the minimum of the price was $9,000.20 and now it's $9,888 again so the price is searching for it's true direction...
As I'm not a trader I just can't predict anything about the direction, but you can be sure that this volatility is not because of goverments, so just enjoy the ride Smiley

Thanks for assuring  Cool  but all 3 exchanges were down at same time for almost an hour which really looked suspicious to me...
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
All major exchanges  coinbase, bitstamp, kraken down all at same time!  BITCOIN price is going down as well...  what is really going on?

Kraken is somewhat OK, from every 3 clicks it accepts 1 so not as bad as it would be down...
There is / was a correction (according to Kraken the minimum of the price was $9,000.20 and now it's $9,888 again so the price is searching for it's true direction...
As I'm not a trader I just can't predict anything about the direction, but you can be sure that this volatility is not because of goverments, so just enjoy the ride Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
I guess the correction has begun. Better swap bitcoin for a rising altcoin
Activity: 401
Merit: 108

Pages:
Jump to: