Pages:
Author

Topic: All of you Bitcoin Hodlers are mentally ill - *Must Read! - page 3. (Read 1402 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 2
Mentally ill? In my opinion, everyone has the right to understand what Bitcoin is and to distinguish it from the Ponzi scheme. These are completely different things.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
Everyone chooses his own path. I think every member of the Bitcoin community understands the possible risks of Bitcoin, so I think that your message is not appropriate. Nobody knows what will happen in the future, so you should not create such harsh statements
Exactly everyone has it’s own point of view once they invest in bitcoin whether to hold or sell. When you truly know bitcoin you will surely understand the risks and it's the volatility of the price. Also, we cannot predict the market, but if we believe it's future we can hold, and I am also one of those who hold bitcoin until now.
Activity: 113
Merit: 5
Everyone chooses his own path. I think every member of the Bitcoin community understands the possible risks of Bitcoin, so I think that your message is not appropriate. Nobody knows what will happen in the future, so you should not create such harsh statements
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Had enough pain yet HODL'ers?

Your money and reputations are collapsing with the bitcoin price just as I predicted! 🤣
there will never be pain because this is a opportunity to add in our HODL,you are targeting those pretending to be holders but the truth is dumping when there is a bottoming .but for the true HODLERS?this is what we are waiting .
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
First of all I believe there are too many people that think that a recession is coming very soon. You probably know what usually happens when the majority thinks one thing. You can't say that Bitcoin hodlers are mentally ill, you don't know them - that's an offense in my opinion. They might be playing with fun money and they are long-term investors or BTC is just a small part of their portfolio. You don't know their background. Oh.. and maybe you didn't heard that bitcoin fundamentals are rock strong with a limited supply and an over-time appreciating price history.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Look at the Total US debt since 1870. We need to give some time to BTC.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
The problem is the people who holding bitcoins have high hope, they still holding bitcoin even the market is bearish. They do not know how to do cut loss and it is the reason why they are experiencing losses.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
I hope you get out of this forum as you had you drop your pen,you need a serious medical attention for you to come here even as newbie and talk such trash, the dump of Bitcoin is not the end of it. Probably, you are one person who uses bitcoin as a Ponzi  scheme and is wounded since you couldn't meet up due to inadequate knowledge of bitcoin.When bull run comes, I will volunteer to buy you your drugs.okay.
Activity: 273
Merit: 18
It seems to me that Bitcoin is similar to the Internet. When the Internet age was started, everyone talked about risks, similar to what you wrote. However, over the years, this works very fine, and I believe the same thing will happen with Bitcoin. I agree that some Bitcoin holders forget about the real value of the coin, getting greedy, but this is normal practice, there is nothing ideal

The internet is useful, bitcoin is not. If it was we'd all be using it, but you know that's never going to happen.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
This entire bitcoin space breeds greed, envy, fear, and lust. All you of hodling bitcoin are mentally ill. You have been conned into thinking bitcoin is going to the moon. It's not. Charts show bitcoin is slowly bleeding to death. Bitcoin is no different than Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme where new bag holders are needed to pay off the earlier investors.

Mass adoption of bitcoin will never occur. Sorry! The price is far too unstable to be used as a form of payment. Businesses would get crushed if they took bitcoin as a payment due to the wild price fluctuations. Then you have to worry about the IRS on your ass to pay taxes. Is hodling worth the stress? Absolutely not. That's why women laugh at bitcoin and think it's a scam. Notice the crypto space is all dudes?

Say what you will about the US dollar, but it's still backed by a democracy and the most powerful military in human history. Accepted everywhere. Bitcoin is backed by absolutely nothing. Gold is backed by 5000 years of history of holding value, and is recognized worldwide. Women love gold. It's beautiful and tangible. A real asset worth owning.

I'm sorry, but you HODL'ers are mentally ill and are going to get crushed when bitcoin collapses in the coming recession. Bitcoin is going to get dumped fast as people need money to pay bills and survive. If you bought bitcoin early and already cashed out with gains, you are a wise investor and have my respect. If you're still hodling, your finances and reputation are on the line here. A reputation with your friends and family you can never get back. Don't risk it. Dump your bitcoin now before it wipes you out!

Too much negativity in one post. It seems to me that Bitcoin is similar to the Internet. When the Internet age was started, everyone talked about risks, similar to what you wrote. However, over the years, this works very fine, and I believe the same thing will happen with Bitcoin. I agree that some Bitcoin holders forget about the real value of the coin, getting greedy, but this is normal practice, there is nothing ideal
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.

Your money and reputations are collapsing with the bitcoin price just as I predicted! 🤣

Yes, it's painful to see the decline of Bitcoin price during the past week, so, I guess, enjoy your gloating. But, you know what, we are kind of accustomed to such situations. We've seen worse actually, and not just once.

No one in the world can predict in what direction the price of Bitcoin is going from any given point. And if you think you can do it, well, congrats on that.
Activity: 273
Merit: 18
its Ok to be called as mentally ill person than desperated like you,i being mentally ill has a bright future ahead because i know that my Holdings will have fruits soon,but what about you?

this is  sad because i can feel that you wanted to have bitcoin but the problem is you have no resources to accumulate right?
dont worry when the time comes that we reached the top i will bump this thread to remind you of what stupidity you spreads in this forum.

You delusional.

I'll bump this post myself when it goes below $1k
Activity: 5
This entire bitcoin space breeds greed, envy, fear, and lust. All you of hodling bitcoin are mentally ill. You have been conned into thinking bitcoin is going to the moon. It's not. Charts show bitcoin is slowly bleeding to death. Bitcoin is no different than Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme where new bag holders are needed to pay off the earlier investors.

Mass adoption of bitcoin will never occur. Sorry! The price is far too unstable to be used as a form of payment. Businesses would get crushed if they took bitcoin as a payment due to the wild price fluctuations. Then you have to worry about the IRS on your ass to pay taxes. Is hodling worth the stress? Absolutely not. That's why women laugh at bitcoin and think it's a scam. Notice the crypto space is all dudes?

Say what you will about the US dollar, but it's still backed by a democracy and the most powerful military in human history. Accepted everywhere. Bitcoin is backed by absolutely nothing. Gold is backed by 5000 years of history of holding value, and is recognized worldwide. Women love gold. It's beautiful and tangible. A real asset worth owning.

I'm sorry, but you HODL'ers are mentally ill and are going to get crushed when bitcoin collapses in the coming recession. Bitcoin is going to get dumped fast as people need money to pay bills and survive. If you bought bitcoin early and already cashed out with gains, you are a wise investor and have my respect. If you're still hodling, your finances and reputation are on the line here. A reputation with your friends and family you can never get back. Don't risk it. Dump your bitcoin now before it wipes you out!

"That's why women laugh at bitcoin and think it's a scam. Notice the crypto space is all dudes?"
> That is because woman are retarded lol
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
its Ok to be called as mentally ill person than desperated like you,i being mentally ill has a bright future ahead because i know that my Holdings will have fruits soon,but what about you?

this is  sad because i can feel that you wanted to have bitcoin but the problem is you have no resources to accumulate right?
dont worry when the time comes that we reached the top i will bump this thread to remind you of what stupidity you spreads in this forum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 88
Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

The real hodlers are buying strong as the bloodbath continues Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 2

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
The choice is in my hands. I hold Bitcoin or not, it is my full right. I know what risks and benefits I can get with Bitcoin. What is clear, my mentality has been tested since I first held the crypto currency. And if you are truly an enthusiastic crypto, then you should already know that mentality is important in crypto.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

First and foremost, if all Bitcoin hodlers are mentally ill what are you doing here on this forum? So far as you are here on this forum then you are also mentally dead  Grin Grin Grin Grin... I don't think you really understand what Bitcoin is and why people hodl or use it. People invest in Bitcoin to make huge profits just by hodling it since they understand how the entire market works. Do not jump into conclusion if you don't understand reasons behind people do things. You should try to obtain information about things before saying things like this post of yours...
Activity: 38
Your account looks like fake, to be honest. I think this post was paid by the people who don't like btc. We all know which people I mean.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
The OP is all out of rage just because Bitcoin drop and it seems to me that this kind of people were not new in this forum because they can troll as much as they want since being a newbie is a badass. I just think that he's a trdader who happens to lose when Bitcoin price starts to decline. And now sharing his angst that Bitcoin might drop more because he can't control the people to FOMO since the holidays are coming. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: