Pages:
Author

Topic: All people in the real world still think everything is fine !!! - page 4. (Read 752 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
You no need to prove anything to anyone, even if you do the right thing do you think people will consider it? unless you are a celebrity. It is not possible for everyone to understand the thing behind the economical structure so making everyone equally in the financial status is also not possible.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
Yeah right. and they suspend lockdowns just to celebrate xmas and spread more viruses.. good move.  Grin

===
Yeah, celeb Xmas just like Pavlov Dog are trained to do every year, with price of goods soaring through the roof, are they burning coal on this new year? I’m feeding on some of the most frugal meal in the Christmas, we’ll not too bad I didn’t depend on food bank for some free food for this Xmas I guess.

===

we are used to think everything is going to be alright though. things are very unexpected because of this covid19. if the price of all assets are going to be dumped, people wouldn't really think an advice from someone online will e reliable.

up until today when bitcoin proves to be resilient when it comes to pandemic like this covid, none of my inlaws thought of investing on btc.
===

That’s so true, I can’t find anyone in REAL LIFE that’s even realising and stop living in denial, they’re constantly trying to mental gymnastics on me and call me an idiot despite I tell them very early and even lead by action and prove to them with actual result but none of them want to understand why I do that, they’re crave for my achievement but unwilling to take the risk I’m going through? Idk what are holding them by the ball from getting out of this chaos!
===
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

we are used to think everything is going to be alright though. things are very unexpected because of this covid19. if the price of all assets are going to be dumped, people wouldn't really think an advice from someone online will e reliable.

up until today when bitcoin proves to be resilient when it comes to pandemic like this covid, none of my inlaws thought of investing on btc.

I can’t believe all of them are so stubborn just like trump!!

Despite all the very obvious hints of crisis coming!

I told them market crash will be back in 2017/2018! They deny it

I told them to save themselves they need to grab gold in 2017/2018! They deny it

I told them they need to sell everything they have in FIAT and get bitcoin! They deny it

I told them covid is the biggest crisis ever! They still deny it

I dunno what to say about the people in REAL WORLD! It is over they’re too deep into the denial, they can’t tell they’re in dipshit and never want to change and even listen to one of my advice! I hate to convince the people in real world, they’re dumb just like politician, they’re so stubborn, and the stubborn on the wrong reason!

why do you feel like you are losing? I think to equate perception with what we understand, that is a difficult thing, and for what? they think because of their ignorance.
and it seems to me you are right to do that, and it seems to me that when they deny it is also true. so you are right and they are right.

that no one really wants to confess, so it is better for you to be in your belief about all crises, bitcoin, gold etc.
all have their own way of approaching. because our situation with them is not necessarily the same. so differences are a natural thing as humans. no need to bother.

You know what is my conclusion??

Everyone in Real World has become the ultimate victim of Pavlov Dog experiment.

The Pavlov dogs when train to feed on food while ringing bell for everyday and for consecutively a few months, the Pavlov dog will drooling its mouth when heard the bell ring despite there is not food around!!

Yup all my friends in Real Life has become prime example of Pavlov Dog, they had become paralyse with the information and their inaction it finally become part of their habit when they do that again they get inaction, THAT is so crazy the Pavlov Dog theory is so dangerous it’s turning everybody into submission into poverty without questions!! I’m totally speechless and can’t fix the Pavlov Dog disease!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Yeah right. and they suspend lockdowns just to celebrate xmas and spread more viruses.. good move.  Grin
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

I told them to save themselves they need to grab gold in 2017/2018! They deny it

I told them they need to sell everything they have in FIAT and get bitcoin! They deny it

I dunno what to say about the people in REAL WORLD! It is over they’re too deep into the denial, they can’t tell they’re in dipshit and never want to change and even listen to one of my advice! I hate to convince the people in real world, they’re dumb just like politician, they’re so stubborn, and the stubborn on the wrong reason!

why do you feel like you are losing? I think to equate perception with what we understand, that is a difficult thing, and for what? they think because of their ignorance.
and it seems to me you are right to do that, and it seems to me that when they deny it is also true. so you are right and they are right.

that no one really wants to confess, so it is better for you to be in your belief about all crises, bitcoin, gold etc.
all have their own way of approaching. because our situation with them is not necessarily the same. so differences are a natural thing as humans. no need to bother.
Maybe, your way on telling them how important bitcoin in the market is not that effective and that maybe the reason why they don't believe on you. When you want someone to invest on bitcoin, then please them because if they are not willing to understand and appreciate the advantages of bitcoin then leave them. They will not listen to you if they are not interested and instead of looking for them, look for the person whose willing to earn money, invest, and become successful in the future. If you meet someone with that mindset then don't hesitate to give him an opportunity to learn about bitcoin.

It’s not easy, the news are very visible to them, on social network, many years ago, crisis isn’t very obvious, most people get the information based on news paper, yup that’s pre 2008, after the introduction of social media, information explode quickly, the hints on market crash are share all over the social network, with very solid proof, the number added up, and I quickly realise something is absolutely wrong with the numbers, they lied on the numbers and that number would bring crisis, I told all my friends the news are all over the page ok our social network, they nods and think it’s absolutely wrong, they know it’s wrong, next I tell them they need to get gold, because gold is the truth, gold wouldn’t lie on the number, unlike the people who would lie on number, they agree on me for a while but they never take action and buy gold, the crisis come every ten plus years yes they all know it and agree with it, they know it’s coming, when the price of gold begin to soar and bitcoin price begin to soar, I know something is absolutely wrong, I tell all of them, everything is not fine, crisis is coming, they all agree but never take action, the market finally crash in 2020, the oil plummet to -ve, everybody are screaming pain all over the social network, I tell them, all my friend agree but never take action, I keep buying gold and bitcoin after the oil crashes and tell them they need to do so, they agree but never take action, finally today they all block me and don’t want to communicate with me anymore, not even a “thank you” for telling them the most obvious and save their life, idk they’re all over for me! I can’t convince them at all they’re totally disconnected and living in total denial, I have no idea why they turn into total stubborn, I can’t find a reason why they can’t tell the numbers is wrong and crisis is definitely coming to fix the error, it’s all written on the social network, it’s being spread quicker than ever, but they just can’t make changes, all the people in REAL WORLD, yup in the virtual world on the internet people has still some sense of crisis, but there is nobody in REAL WORLD can sense the crisis, that’s so horrible they’re all still living on denial.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
Maybe, your way on telling them how important bitcoin in the market is not that effective and that maybe the reason why they don't believe on you. When you want someone to invest on bitcoin, then please them because if they are not willing to understand and appreciate the advantages of bitcoin then leave them. They will not listen to you if they are not interested and instead of looking for them, look for the person whose willing to earn money, invest, and become successful in the future. If you meet someone with that mindset then don't hesitate to give him an opportunity to learn about bitcoin.

They go to work, they go to spend all their money on latest phone games car everything, they continue to punting in stock market, they continue to call me an idiot that know nothing but spreading fud, they continue to don’t buy bitcoin and gold, even to this day, I can’t convince them at all, they block me and ban me, they totally unfriend me on contact list, idk, they’re too stubborn, they are just unreachable to me, it’s over! Everything is over, this real world is over!
Pages:
Jump to: