Pages:
Author

Topic: All sites from this section are SCAM - page 3. (Read 3090 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
April 18, 2015, 10:55:32 AM
I think ponzi schemes are the most spread in the forum
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 18, 2015, 02:17:39 AM
Just let people know what ponzi games are really about from their own mistakes. If they lose almost all their money in these they will understand. It is a more effective process then telling them what to do.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
support.
April 17, 2015, 03:12:27 PM
what's this, the next scam thread full of lies?
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
April 17, 2015, 07:31:11 AM
The fact that you think these sites are true ponzis shows how ignorant you are. Like the description says, they are "investor based games that require new entries to pay out the old entries." it's nothing more than gambling. I do agree that SOME are scams because they run, but any gambling site can do the same.

Sticky the thread that rates these sites, that would be useful.

Wikipedia says:
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors

So you're confirming they're Ponzi, right?

Close but not correct, a real ponzi is done without the investors knowledge.  These sites show you the rules up front.  You are simply trying to get in first so the subsequent entries pay you out.  Every gambling method has winners and losers.

Every single site that pays investors with the money of new investors (instead of money it produces) is a Ponzi. Check the Wikipedia link I posted and the image of OP if you're still not clear on that.

However Ponzi is not always the same as scam. I think that's what you mean here. If a site is transparent, shows a warning saying it's a Ponzi and a list of transactions so users can estimate how things are going then I don't think it's a scam, it's a high risk game. But it's still a Ponzi of course and everyone in this section must be aware of that and make well informed decisions.

If a Ponzi hides the fact it's a Ponzi then it's definitely a scam. Also the problem in this section is that even when a Ponzi is advertised as a Ponzi it is handled by untrusted users who can run with the money at any time.

First of all a Ponzi scheme is pure scam when:
1. Hidden hidden behind fake investments, fake revenue and fake promises.
2. Stops paying with no reason, running away with the funds.
3. Hosted in a territory where Ponzi scheme is illegal.
4. Using FIAT currency. Bitcoin isn't a good and neither a service in most of the countries.
And many others that I'm not going to explain you right now..

Real scams are based on deception!
And yes, I work for Ponzi programs, sell softwares, offer services and much more sustaining them. I'm logged with my real identity and in many other forums it is already public.
We call it next generation of gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
https://Ecua.Mobi
April 16, 2015, 10:28:15 PM
The fact that you think these sites are true ponzis shows how ignorant you are. Like the description says, they are "investor based games that require new entries to pay out the old entries." it's nothing more than gambling. I do agree that SOME are scams because they run, but any gambling site can do the same.

Wikipedia says:
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors

Close but not correct, a real ponzi is done without the investors knowledge.  These sites show you the rules up front.  You are simply trying to get in first so the subsequent entries pay you out.  Every gambling method has winners and losers.

Every single site that pays investors with the money of new investors (instead of money it produces) is a Ponzi. Check the Wikipedia link I posted and the image of OP if you're still not clear on that.

However Ponzi is not always the same as scam. I think that's what you mean here. If a site is transparent, shows a warning saying it's a Ponzi and a list of transactions so users can estimate how things are going then I don't think it's a scam, it's a high risk game. But it's still a Ponzi of course and everyone in this section must be aware of that and make well informed decisions.

If a Ponzi hides the fact it's a Ponzi then it's definitely a scam. Also the problem in this section is that even when a Ponzi is advertised as a Ponzi it is handled by untrusted users who can run with the money at any time.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 16, 2015, 10:22:07 PM
If what your title says is true, lets petition to remove this whole section.  I'd actually vote for it!
April 16, 2015, 10:18:40 PM

Wikipedia says:

Close but not correct, a real ponzi is done without the investors knowledge.  These sites show you the rules up front.  You are simply trying to get in first so the subsequent entries pay you out.  Every gambling method has winners and losers.
legendary
April 16, 2015, 08:13:00 PM

Wikipedia says:

April 16, 2015, 08:09:57 PM

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
April 16, 2015, 03:34:02 PM
This needs to be on 1st page.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
April 14, 2015, 07:16:28 PM
Bump. This section really grinds my gears Angry
legendary
April 14, 2015, 07:12:58 PM
price is dropping for bitcoin, so those who got scammed, can buy back in at another chance lol.

so it wouldnt be that much of a loss to them.

That makes no sense ... stop spamming with nonsense like this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 14, 2015, 01:09:01 PM
price is dropping for bitcoin, so those who got scammed, can buy back in at another chance lol.

so it wouldnt be that much of a loss to them.
legendary
April 14, 2015, 11:17:57 AM
Of course you are mad about this topic, since by looking at your trust, you are on of these ponzi owners Wink

Exactly. It's fun to see which users don't like this post:

I was one of the developers of the old and premier PONZI TGB, so what? It naturally collapsed after 250 BTC input.
We didn't scam any of the users, don't talk bullshits please.

So what ? Read first page please.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 13, 2015, 07:13:25 PM
Hopefully you get it sticked!!! so many people still knowing what they are still send btc than end up back here complaining. about scams.

This will be a helpful reminder to some.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
April 13, 2015, 07:00:46 PM
Of course you are mad about this topic, since by looking at your trust, you are on of these ponzi owners Wink

I was one of the developers of the old and premier PONZI TGB, so what? It naturally collapsed after 250 BTC input.
We didn't scam any of the users, don't talk bullshits please.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ROAD TO HEAVEN...
April 13, 2015, 06:44:28 PM
By this way or another, It ultimately will scam you. There are no exceptions to a Ponzi site. You probably will not know when it will scam you. Therefore, It's best to stay away from it especially for the newbie. Do not take immediate benefits but lose all your money - the money that your hard- earned.
legendary
April 13, 2015, 01:08:29 PM
Exactly my point EcuaMobi !  Smiley
legendary
April 13, 2015, 12:49:07 PM

legendary
April 13, 2015, 12:47:54 PM
Some mod please pin this at the top! Every newbie needs to see this!

This is a great idea, indeed it should be done "sticky" !  Smiley
You just want to be known as the guy who has a sticky.
You put jack shit effort into this thread and you think you're going to get stickied? Dream on.

I'm thinking the guy wants it stickied to help new people, and it is a good idea. Nothing to do with him having all the glory of a 'stickied post' or whatever you are implying. You seem to be talking about someone more like yourself. I suppose you think your thread should be stickied. You are not admin here and no better than any of us. Dream on - Tom

No I don't suppose that at all, this board is a free for all and that's the end of it. posting this bullshit as a sticky is just plain stupid as it has a warning with the same meaning on top of EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

I do not talk about myself, I am not an admin and personally i'm sick of you commenting on every single one of my posts in this section because they don't suite you.

Pages:
Jump to: