Pages:
Author

Topic: [All sold] Radeon 5970 $225, 2x Radeon 5870 $90, 2x MSI Geforce GTX 680 $270 - page 2. (Read 9172 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004
Looks like i missed the party Smiley

Not quite. I have a LOT more cards sitting idle in the basement right now. I'm just taking a break before I take pictures and list them.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Looks like i missed the party Smiley
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
purchased one of the working 5870's from him. very fast shipping and it mines like a champ!  its in great shape!
legendary
Don't know why popmoney wont let you add your bank. Mine wasn't listed but they let me add it anyways. I think the thing where it shows all the banks is only if that bank natively has popmoney support. You can still do popmoney with banks that dont specially support it.

Lets move this to PM.

Edit: It's been a very busy night! Lots of stuff are sold! I will have much more merchandise sometime in the next week or the week after with many AMD reference 7970's, 1x > 1x open ended risers, maybe some motherboards/CPU/Ram and maybe some power supplies. Stay tuned!
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
My TCF Bank account isn't supported by Popmoney, so I'd have to... transfer my money from my TCF account, where my paycheck is being direct deposited into, to my Bank of Internet USA account, which would take an extra 6 business days, before I could pay you, since I haven't figured out a way to transfer money from my TCF account to my Bank of Internet USA account directly. I'd have to transfer money to PayPal, then to my Bank of Internet USA account. I might just buy them off you from eBay and pay the premium instead.

BTW, it wouldn't be an unauthorized transaction, and I'd be giving up my rights to buyer protection. So I see no reason why it would be reversed.

Here's my eBay feedback page. Every single time I bought something off eBay, I used my PayPal debit card. http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sonikku13&ftab=AllFeedback

Hmm, any way for you to charge a debit card?
legendary
Well you can't reverse a PayPal gift payment, and that's how I intend to pay. Unless you're certain you can't take PayPal gift payments, then I'll try changing it into Bitcoins, but then I'd have to wait longer, and by then, the 7970s might be gone. And the money is coming in through my paycheck, I get it on July 3rd.

And alright, if they're still available on July 3rd, I'll come looking for you.

I have been reversed on paypal gift transactions twice in the past. It's not irreversible. One reversal was the person claimed it wasn't a transaction he authorized, and the other reversal was because the person paid me with funds that was paid to him and later reversed, and because he didn't have the money, paypal took the money from the most recent people he paid, which included me.

So.. yeah. Unless you link some previous transactions on the forums that you paid paypal gift with or have an -otc identity with some ratings on it, I probably won't be taking it. Why not try Popmoney. It's a bank to bank ACH transfer service, $0.95 flat fee, and I'll happily accept that. www.popmoney.com
Well you can't reverse a PayPal gift payment, and that's how I intend to pay. Unless you're certain you can't take PayPal gift payments, then I'll try changing it into Bitcoins, but then I'd have to wait longer, and by then, the 7970s might be gone. And the money is coming in through my paycheck, I get it on July 3rd.

And alright, if they're still available on July 3rd, I'll come looking for you.
legendary
Can you hold the two AMD reference and stock clocked 7970s for me? I have my money coming in on July 3rd, which is when I'll pay for both of them. I intend to pay through a PayPal gift payment.

Use priority mail flat rate boxes if you can, they'll help you save on shipping costs.

If you're not using flat rate boxes, can you give me the shipping costs for both 7970s to Maple Grove, MN, through Priority Mail and regular snail mail?

I'm not too sure about Paypal. Kinda scared of being scammed; I usually will not accept it unless I already know you and feel comfortable with it or there are a good amount of people that can vouch for you. My rule on bitcoin-otc is 10 positive ratings from other people before accepting paypal from them. On the forums, if 2 or 3 people vouch for you, then I'll take paypal. How exactly is the money coming in? I accept other methods as listed in the original post.

As far as holding, all my equipment is listed on ebay as well. It's pretty much first come first serve. Once money is received for an item, it's taken down from the other place that it's being advertised at.

I have some flat rate boxes here, but chances are that since you live in a neighboring state, it'll be cheaper to use my own boxes. If you lived off in california or some far off state, yeah I'd use some flat rate boxes then.
Can you hold the two AMD reference and stock clocked 7970s for me? I have my money coming in on July 3rd, which is when I'll pay for both of them. I intend to pay through a PayPal gift payment.

Use priority mail flat rate boxes if you can, they'll help you save on shipping costs.

If you're not using flat rate boxes, can you give me the shipping costs for both 7970s to Maple Grove, MN, through Priority Mail and regular snail mail?
legendary
whats the shipping cost for MSI 7970s to :

NY 11413 and
Dayton, OH 45424-5760
Florida 34238

I am assuming the box dimensions are :

0.4 x 1.5 x 4.3 inches ; 2.2 pounds

No, the box dimensions and weight are quite different, I assure you Smiley

Without any packing materials, they weight 8 pounds by themselves, so about 9+ pounds with, and 17 x 11 x 7 without packing materials, so add on a couple inches on each side (say 20x14x10) and we get...

For New York 11413, USPS Express (1-2 days) is $49 (),  USPS Priority (2-3 days) is $30 () and Parcel Select (2-9 days) is $15 ()
For Ohio 54524, USPS Express (1-2 days) is $43 (),  USPS Priority (2-3 days) is $16 () and Parcel Select (2-9 days) is $14 ()
For Florida 34238, USPS Express (1-2 days) is $54 (),  USPS Priority (2-3 days) is $34 () and Parcel Select (2-9 days) is $16 ()

This is assuming you wanted BOTH MSI's.
whats the shipping cost for MSI 7970s to :

NY 11413 and
Dayton, OH 45424-5760
Florida 34238

I am assuming the box dimensions are :

0.4 x 1.5 x 4.3 inches ; 2.2 pounds

legendary
Thanks. Still selling this stuff. May be adding MANY more gpu's soonish, including up to 23 reference 7970's of various brands (MSI, Sapphire, Gigabyte, Powercolor, OEM, XFX), 10 reference 5970, 12 5870 (most reference, all voltage unlocked), 2 MSI 890FXA-GD70 + Sempron + 4GB RAM, a couple MSI Z77A-G45 with G440/G530/G540 CPU + 4GB RAM, some more power supplies (OCZ ZX 1250W, Rosewill Lightning 1300W, Seasonic X-1250), 1x > 1x open ended risers.
Activity: 576
Merit: 500
Successful transaction for the PSU. Thanks Ssateneth!
Activity: 378
Whoa a 1200w psu with 20 amp iec. Never seen that before, nice. Why are you selling the 7970's? It wasn't too long ago I saw a thread where you were looking to buy reference 7970's and now you're selling them?  Huh

I'm only looking for pure reference cards. They have a certain quality to them that I prefer. The gigabyte and visionteks that I am selling are not pure reference. They will game and mine more or less the same, but for how I tweak my rigs, I prefer the pure reference cards for consistency.

FYI that Visiontek is reference. The only difference between AIB (3rd party vendor) reference and AMD reference is that the AIB reference has some taller caps. It's still the same deign. And as far as tweaking for consistency. It's all about the silicon lottery, every card you get will be different.
legendary
Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition. It has stock clocks of 1100MHz on the core and 1500MHz on the memory, 2048 shaders. The card is game stable, mining stable, like new condition and comes with original box and accessories. It's only been plugged in for about an hour to make sure it works in bitcoin mining and ran error free with OCCT:GPU:3D with error checking enabled. It can be found on Newegg for $450 plus shipping. I am asking $380 $375 $370 plus shipping.

I recently melted one of my Gigabyte 7970s so I'm interested. Those cards only cost ~$470 new though so I think that's a little high for second hand. How long has it been run for? If not long as another respondent suggests then I can understand the price.

Also, what is your shipping charge to the UK?

Kate.

It's only been powered on about an hour and tested with occt:gpu:3d to make sure its 3d stable and ran a little with bitcoin mining (notice I already said this in the quoted text). It's practically brand new, so consider it to be like an "Open Box" like you see on newegg. Newegg price is $450, I am asking for only $370 + shipping. I don't know what UK shipping will be, but with USPS priority international, it could very well be in the area of $25-$50. Considering you have a 20% tax over there, thats still a good deal.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this item. I just prefer pure reference 7970's, but I see miners and gamers alike using the triple fan gigabytes anyways and they are happy with it.
Activity: 153
Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition. It has stock clocks of 1100MHz on the core and 1500MHz on the memory, 2048 shaders. The card is game stable, mining stable, like new condition and comes with original box and accessories. It's only been plugged in for about an hour to make sure it works in bitcoin mining and ran error free with OCCT:GPU:3D with error checking enabled. It can be found on Newegg for $450 plus shipping. I am asking $380 $375 $370 plus shipping.

I recently melted one of my Gigabyte 7970s so I'm interested. Those cards only cost ~$470 new though so I think that's a little high for second hand. How long has it been run for? If not long as another respondent suggests then I can understand the price.

Also, what is your shipping charge to the UK?

Kate.

legendary
too low of an offer, sorry. 7970 can do 717 mhash if overclocked to 1200 core 150 memory. all my cheap cards have sold too.
Activity: 392
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
I would like 1GH/s of GPU, I am willing to pay $300.00
legendary
Whoa a 1200w psu with 20 amp iec. Never seen that before, nice. Why are you selling the 7970's? It wasn't too long ago I saw a thread where you were looking to buy reference 7970's and now you're selling them?  Huh

I'm only looking for pure reference cards. They have a certain quality to them that I prefer. The gigabyte and visionteks that I am selling are not pure reference. They will game and mine more or less the same, but for how I tweak my rigs, I prefer the pure reference cards for consistency.

I'm still buying reference cards, but I don't think anyone will be interested in selling at that price. Ebay has been a much easier venue for aquiring reference 7970's. Not even a couple days ago I picked up another pure ref 7970 for $299 shipped, bringing up my count to 16 7970's. 2 more and I'll have another full rig, and another 6 5k series gpus to sell, including 2 5970's and 4 5870's.

Also dropped prices on everything.
Pages:
Jump to: