Pages:
Author

Topic: ALL SOLD [REDUCED 5%].99 Silver Below Spot (Seriously) INVEST ! - page 2. (Read 3085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
I might be interested, but one question I have is that of resale value.  Is there an easy way to test a silver ingot like this for purity and legitimacy?  In other words, if I wanted to sell it to someone else, how could they be assured that it is legitimately .99 purity silver?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I am reducing the price of each of these by 5%. I need X-Mas money!
Up for sale are four .99 Silver ingots that I smelted. I melt scrap jewelry (925) and add the appropriate amount of silver shot to achieve .99 purity. Though these bars may not look like one straight from the mint, SILVER IS SILVER. The precious metal value is the same. And here you have an opportunity to buy BELOW spot. Any officially minted piece of bullion is never offered at spot-it is spot plus a surcharge or a percentage.
Spot today is $33.67/oz, and its surpassed $34/oz a few days recently. Here are my prices (consider 12.5/BTC) including shipping anywhere in the US:
1) 0.87 oz ingot: $26.27 = 2.1016 BTC
2) 0.97 ingot: $29.1 = 2.328 BTC
3) 1 oz ingot: $29.50 = 2.36 BTC
4) 1.1 oz ingot: $31.90 = 2.552 BTC

Now, 12.5 is a fair BTC rate. Also, as you can see in the pictures, some of my bars are slightly overweight. I knew I would learn some silver in the melting process, so I compensated with extra shot-thats the reason for that. Silversmithing is truly an art.

Please message me if interested. I am willing to deal if you buy more than one ingot.
Pages:
Jump to: