Pages:
Author

Topic: ALL SOLD - [WTS] 4 X Antminer L3+ [NO PSU] - ALL SOLD - page 2. (Read 2310 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely
Got the shipment today and i confirm the miner is well and good in perfect working condition.

Could you provide picture? I'm thinking of buying one as well, but definitely not trust the OP.
moreover I can see some issue with ssl, did you really used your CC without working ssl?
Activity: 634
Merit: 106
Europe Belongs To Christians
Got the shipment today and i confirm the miner is well and good in perfect working condition.

Activity: 223
Merit: 111
BUMP UP - UPDATED STOCK
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
PAID with CC, excepting delivery in days.

Got tracking number will post pictures when i get the item

And?

I wasn't able to place a order with CC. About Paypal I goth this message:

could you please try to pay with bitcoin ?

1JMK6Ha6uovDcWYbaZXERxVvcxvfc86iFK

as my paypal is under review for receiving such amount of money
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
hello,

have 3 X Antminer L3+ Stock Now

PRICE : $2,380.00

Will Sell To Highest Bidder

https://33bitcoin.com/x/antminer-l3/

Cards & Bitcoin PAYMENT

Seems like a good deal (too good).  You offer escrow or some type of way to protect a buyer?

i am the middle man and i hold funds until the sellers ships and your confirm.

thank you

Lol, on this site, middleman and escrow means thief.  There have been more people stolen from by those that claim to do escrow and act between people to help than direct stealing within a two person transaction.  There are no trusted middlemen, escrows or anyone of that nature on this site and if you believe yourself to be trusted, then you will have better luck somewhere other than here.

To actually have people believe that one total stranger is going to be better than another because of senority, rank or anything is simply insane.  These are the same people that abuse trust ratings, accuse people of things without just cause or evidence and try to "control" a forum that is dedicated to decentralized systems.

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
hello,

Cards & Bitcoin PAYMENT

Seems like a good deal (too good).  You offer escrow or some type of way to protect a buyer?

thank you

Lol, on this site, middleman and escrow means thief.  There have been more people stolen from by those that claim to do escrow and act between people to help than direct stealing within a two person transaction.  There are no trusted middlemen, escrows or anyone of that nature on this site and if you believe yourself to be trusted, then you will have better luck somewhere other than here.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Meh, this whole things stinks of scam up and down the forum and all of the threads this guy has started, and all of the fake/shill accounts he has created to create a fake successful sale.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415

Really? What's the deal 33bitcoin? I provided CC info for three R4 miners and could see a preauthorization with Aliexpress from my end. You tell me the card doesn't work and I have to pay in Bitcoin upfront. Of course, I said no. Originally you said you accepted escrow, then you changed your mind classic bait and switch style.
you are american, and i see american card doesn't work with my gateway. and your payment failed for me .

but still
please check your bank statement incase you have been charged, even a single cent. i will pay you via bitcoin right now. incase you still need to verify, i will make a short screens recording video showing you my transition statement .

also friend regarding escrow i want to do in start as i thought no one will order without escorw, but most of people bought so why would i want to waste time with escrow.

if you are pointing me as a scammer, there is no -negative review me anywhere on this forum.

So no escrow....pfft pass

Really? What's the deal 33bitcoin? I provided CC info for three R4 miners and could see a preauthorization with Aliexpress from my end. You tell me the card doesn't work and I have to pay in Bitcoin upfront. Of course, I said no. Originally you said you accepted escrow, then you changed your mind classic bait and switch style.
you are american, and i see american card doesn't work with my gateway. and your payment failed for me .

but still
please check your bank statement incase you have been charged, even a single cent. i will pay you via bitcoin right now. incase you still need to verify, i will make a short screens recording video showing you my transition statement .

also friend regarding escrow i want to do in start as i thought no one will order without escorw, but most of people bought so why would i want to waste time with escrow.

if you are pointing me as a scammer, there is no -negative review me anywhere on this forum.

will buy with escrow

not escrow with new memeber
will buy with escrow
This screams SCAMORONI! Cheesy

What makes you think that  Roll Eyes

Tell ya what...send me the miner first i will put the bct in escrow (reputable person here) and i will pay you $2500.  Bam more money for you, sweet deal right....

agree, pm me with people who would escrow for you
legendary

What makes you think that  Roll Eyes

Tell ya what...send me the miner first i will put the bct in escrow (reputable person here) and i will pay you $2500.  Bam more money for you, sweet deal right....
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1037
6.25 ---> 3.125
hello,

Cards & Bitcoin PAYMENT

thank you

NO WAY!
Activity: 772
Merit: 261
Where do you ship from?
hello,

Cards & Bitcoin PAYMENT

thank you
legendary
hello,

Cards & Bitcoin PAYMENT

hello,
have Antminer L3+ Stock Now

PRICE : $2,680.00

PAYPAL(%3 extra )  , BITCOIN , CARDS (3% extra )     - PAYMENT

------------------------------------------
UPDATE - OUT OF STOCK
UPDATE 2 ;- Pistachio cancelled order, as he sent me money, he accidentally got mine & his account limited ( refunded his money back ).
UPDATE 3 ;- AGAIN OUT OF STOCK

Pages:
Jump to: