Pages:
Author

Topic: All Top Hillary Donors are Jew - page 2. (Read 1188 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
July 03, 2015, 02:41:58 PM
Hope you enjoy your next rally and no one starts a fire! (Just kidding. I totally hope someone starts a fire.)
i would but the jews got it banned

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/londons-neo-nazi-rally-moved-out-of-golders-green/2015/07/02/
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
July 03, 2015, 02:30:52 PM
Both parties receive heavy funding from AIPAC. Nothing new.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
July 03, 2015, 02:27:45 PM
Oh boy, here we go. I'm not going to even try; the fact that you have a confederate flag as your avatar shows that you're not up to other people's views.

Actually, the confederate flag is an improvement. His previous avatar was the form of swastika used by Greece's Golden Dawn (the Greek Nazi party). You can still see it here if you're interested:

https://web.archive.org/web/20150516183014/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1031863.0

I have mixed feelings about saddampbuh. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's a Nazi who should die in a fire, like all Nazis. But, on the other hand, most of the Nazis on bitcointalk.org are too ill-informed to know they're Nazis. So I have to give him some credit. He's well-informed enough to know he's a Nazi.

Or maybe these posts are all just a sick joke to him. I have to hope some of the most extreme Jew hatred on this forum is trolls playing games. I'm pretty sure that's true for the users "Dick Trump" and "Adolf Hitler" who've posted in the past few months.

By the way, the "Der Ewige Jude" poster in his first post is explicitly Nazi propaganda. It's German for "the eternal Jew" -- one of Hitler's famous talking points. saddampbuh summarized this talking point of Hitler quite well above:

Quote from: GreekNazi
because the jew embeds himself as a parasite in his host nation and does everything he can to corrupt and destabilise that nation. he is the enemy within.

As for the thread, I'm extremely skeptical of both the claim that all HRCs "top donors" are "Jew" and the outlet "The Daily Stormer". In any case, most of her "donations" are via their "charity" and likely come from governments from around the world...the ones who want favors.

Anyway, hope I didn't distract you guys too much. Feel free to get back to blaming everything on The Eternal Jew. Hope you enjoy your next rally and no one starts a fire! (Just kidding. I totally hope someone starts a fire.)
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 03, 2015, 01:59:24 PM
Point to note that she said in an interview that if she were a President of U.S, She will make Iran to dust, if they try to attack Israel, those patriotic words inspired Jews to support and donate her massively.

Patriotic words? For sure.

Hillary attacks Iran, and in return Iran nukes Israel to dust. This is what is going to happen in 2016. Then for another 100 years, the Jews can showcase the Holocaust v 2.0, and the six million Israelis who lost their lives in it. Attacking Iraq has cost the Americans some $2 trillion so far. Any such misadventure with Iran will cost them at least $20 trillion.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
July 03, 2015, 01:52:04 PM
Hillary Clinton son-in-law is a Jew, so she is getting donation from Jews community in the hope that she can support them to the high extent in all the matters, she has been supporting Jews from the period of Bush administration, point to note that she said in an interview that if she were a President of U.S, She will make Iran to dust, if they try to attack Israel, those patriotic words inspired Jews to support and donate her massively.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
July 03, 2015, 12:46:00 PM
Oh boy, here we go. I'm not going to even try; the fact that you have a confederate flag as your avatar shows that you're not up to other people's views.
legendary
July 03, 2015, 12:38:51 PM
If you don't mind me asking, why does it matter?
because the jew embeds himself as a parasite in his host nation and does everything he can to corrupt and destabilise that nation. he is the enemy within.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
July 03, 2015, 11:29:26 AM
If you don't mind me asking, why does it matter?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 03, 2015, 11:25:20 AM
I am not surprised. Although she has not officially converted to Judaism (unlike her ugly daughter) till now, she is a religious Jew. She is just claiming that she is Christian, in order to secure the African American (especially Muslim African American) vote. May be once she is elected to the office in 2016, she will formally convert to Judaism.
legendary
July 03, 2015, 10:57:28 AM

This is like a sick joke.

AP:

New York hedge fund billionaire George Soros and Hollywood director Steven Spielberg are among the biggest donors to a super PAC backing Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton’s presidential run, according to a super PAC official who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss fundraising.

In all, the super PAC Priorities USA Action will report having raised $15.6 million in the past three months when it files its fundraising information this month with the Federal Election Commission. Super PACs can take donations of unlimited size. The biggest gift was worth $2 million and came from media mogul Haim Saban, owner of the Spanish-language Univision network.

Donors include film producer Jeffrey Katzenberg, investor Donald Sussman, Boston political activist Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA) and the Plumbers and Pipefitters union. Actress Katie McGrath and her husband, producer J.J. Abrams, also contributed.

How is it even possible that they’re all Jews? Wouldn’t you expect at least a couple of confused goyim to have shown up?

Barack Obama has constantly bragged that he’s the most Jewed-out President yet, but it looks like Hillary might well have him beat!

http://www.dailystormer.com/all-top-hillary-donors-are-jew/
Pages:
Jump to: