Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ 🚀 ⚽ All will receive prizes from Bitcoin Sport - 🏆 $2500 every month - page 5. (Read 1041 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 1005
BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager
My login name: Pandu Kelana

Not sure how to play in this platform, because this platform isn't gambling sites.
I suggest you move this topic at Services Board.

I have questions about my demo account.

I received "welcome deposit" $ 25k, then I bought some assets worth of $ 24,997.655 and my last balance is $ 2.345.

Today I saw my USD last balance is $ 92.345 but there are no record $ 90 come from.

So, what is that? my profit or my other bonus?
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 21
Profit 1000% with us is a reality!
I think this is a good start bsport.org by accepting 20 different top crypto. But I think given $2k to the participant as demo account is not good idea,thinking that participant will try you're game because it is new and have good featured. I think free participation is enough. As a whole everything's looks good and exciting.

Each participant receives $ 25,000 in a demo account. But the score becomes real, after it is replenished with Bitcoin from 0.0025 btc.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
I think this is a good start bsport.org by accepting 20 different top crypto. But I think given $2k to the participant as demo account is not good idea,thinking that participant will try you're game because it is new and have good featured. I think free participation is enough. As a whole everything's looks good and exciting.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
HOTEI COIN
Really interesting, unique project! While this was not on the market.

I participate. Login in the system - GarryLarin
copper member
- Results sum up July 31, 2019
Sorry i didn't understand that bit... Can you explain what it means.
Otherwise i think i will try it
 out as i polish my trading skills

Competition is held every month. Those. July 31 will end the July competition and immediately starts the August competition.

Might want to be careful with how you word your titles, "All will receive prizes from Bitcoin Sport" - this indicates that literally anybody who plays your game will win a prize.

However, your rules indicate that only active members will win a prize of $10, and that there's only a $2500 pot.

Something doesn't compute.

Right. All active players receive prizes. But I think everyone will be playing actively here.  Wink

Regardless, that is indeed a very small prize pot. OP would be better off paying that to 10 high-quality posters here promoting their site through their signatures (Signature campaign). I'd stay away from this for as long as possible, just to see how this pans out.

In the autumn we will raise the prize money. We have already held 3 such competitions in social networks. In May, June and July. I can show you the result, if anyone is interested.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Might want to be careful with how you word your titles, "All will receive prizes from Bitcoin Sport" - this indicates that literally anybody who plays your game will win a prize.

However, your rules indicate that only active members will win a prize of $10, and that there's only a $2500 pot.

Perhaps OP implied that all that play shall get the prizes?

Regardless, that is indeed a very small prize pot. OP would be better off paying that to 10 high-quality posters here promoting their site through their signatures (Signature campaign).

I'd stay away from this for as long as possible, just to see how this pans out.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
Sorry i didn't understand that bit... Can you explain what it means.
Otherwise i think i will try it
 out as i polish my trading skills
copper member
Seems your both website isn't working to me gambling and ICO although I have tried with VPN. So unfortunately I am unable to check your website right now. Not sure if its happen due to over traffic. However, I will leave my opinion when your website will work fine.  Seems your roadmap is too much attractive, but don't know investors how it will take Wink

Temporarily unavailable competition site. And the platform should work. Look https://bsport.org/

Just to ask as i have read it only ends tommorow.So this is a 1 day trade competition?Correct me if im wrong. Prizes are quite decent but you should escrow it for assurance.

Competition is held every month. Those. July 31 will end the July competition and immediately starts the August competition.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
This has nothing to do with gambling yet this is a trading competition.So this isnt the proper board.
Just to ask as i have read it only ends tommorow.So this is a 1 day trade competition?Correct me if im wrong. Prizes are quite decent but you should escrow it for assurance.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 2191
Signature Space For Rent
Seems your both website isn't working to me gambling and ICO although I have tried with VPN. So unfortunately I am unable to check your website right now. Not sure if its happen due to over traffic. However, I will leave my opinion when your website will work fine.  Seems your roadmap is too much attractive, but don't know investors how it will take Wink
copper member
Increase the number of your bitcoins X2

How to buy Bitcoin for 50% of the price for long-term BSport investors: https://vk.com/@bsporteng-how-to-buy-bitcoin-for-50-of-the-price-for-long-term-bsport

Dear Colleagues!

We invite you to help test the Bitcoin Sport trading platform combining the top 20 cryptocurrencies, stock assets and tokens. During testing, the best brokers will receive real prizes. All participants during registration are given $ 25,000 in a demo account. The most successful will take away real money according to the results of the competition of traders.

WE SELL SHARE IN PROJECT. Become an investor of the project: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pre-ico-bitcoin-sport-trading-platform-wallet-5038633

Quotes are updated about 1 time per minute.

Registration is simple, without unnecessary formalities:
- enter the invented login,
- desired password,
- and the secret phrase - your motto, saying and a set of words from 3 to 15
- and any contact (pages in social networks or profile on the forum) for the secret code. He will be needed only when playing for real money or receiving prizes in contests.

See the instructions for registration and trading on the platform in pictures here: : https://bitcoin-sport.org/

- Participation is free
- After registration, report your login (username in the system)
- To make transactions buying and selling assets, showing the highest result
- The prize fund in July 2019 - $ 2500
3rd place - $ 100
4th place - $ 70
5th place - $ 50
6th place - $ 30
7th place - $ 20
All active members -  $10

Leaders of growth and decline among gaming tokens and cryptographic per day on the platform https://bsport.org/

OBJECTIVE OF THE COMPETITION FOR THE ORGANIZER
Detection of system bugs (exchange platform), advertising and training of traders

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

Register on the platform http://bsport.org/ and throw off your login message in this topic

See the instructions for registration and trading on the platform in pictures here: https://bitcoin-sport.org/
Pages:
Jump to: