Pages:
Author

Topic: all4btc.com < Buy from Amazon with Bitcoin < Is this legit? - page 2. (Read 4074 times)

Activity: 886
Merit: 1013
anyone tried this yet?

There are a lot of mentions for all4btc in various forums but I couldn't find any user reviews so far which is quite concerning.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Do as I say to do--But don't. (Mind Blown)
What about using a user of this site that you trust to order? Guessing some may be willing to do this.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I never tried the service in the end, have they not complete your orders?

I didnt try to buy amazon but since i did not get an answer through any contact form i would never risk my bitcoins there. Its a too bad sign simply.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I never tried the service in the end, have they not complete your orders?
donator
Activity: 446
Merit: 262
Interesting.
I also would like some reply to my emails.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Hi!

We are running all4btc.com. I know that it doesn't mean much but if we right we are legit, but we are :-)! Just start with something small, you'll see.

Our company is located in Berlin and we are legally registered by German law. You can check everything on www.bitcoinsberlin.com. We are in bitcoin business since the beginning of this year and have hundreds of satisfied costumers.

We run several other bitcoin businesses too amd we are official bitpay partner in Germany.

Best wishes from Berlin
bitcoinsberlin team

I sent you an email 2 days ago for payment to [email protected] but i didnt get an answer yet.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi!

We are running all4btc.com. I know that it doesn't mean much but if we right we are legit, but we are :-)! Just start with something small, you'll see.

Our company is located in Berlin and we are legally registered by German law. You can check everything on www.bitcoinsberlin.com. We are in bitcoin business since the beginning of this year and have hundreds of satisfied costumers.

We run several other bitcoin businesses too amd we are official bitpay partner in Germany.

Best wishes from Berlin
bitcoinsberlin team
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
hallo,

buy all amazon.com, amazon.co.uk and amazon.de products with bitcoin!

all4btc.com

use our google chrome app than it´s much easier and faster, but it works also without the app.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/buy-with-bitcoin/cojpifopaaneikgfobjnekpfmpkiekff

we are also offering an elektronik shop for bitcoins:

www.e4btc.com

and a pay your bills service at

bills4btc.com

we will offer more webshops in the future.

regards

I noticed this post in another thread and I just wanted to get some opinions in regards to the authenticity of the site. Has anyone used all4btc.com? The poster only has 22 posts so I thought it was worth checking, perhaps there are already alternative services out there that have the same function. I want to buy a A3 printer and most Bitcoin sites I have browsed don't seem to have what I am looking for so I am turning to Amazon to save the day. They claim to order from Amazon after paying with Bitcoin but naturally they could take the payment and never fulfill the order.
Pages:
Jump to: