Pages:
Author

Topic: Alledged Bitcoin founder chooses gold - page 2. (Read 1569 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
December 15, 2015, 10:58:36 AM
I thought Satoshi has not touched his bitcoin yet. That was the conclusion of previous research which claimed he got 1 million coins.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 15, 2015, 10:49:16 AM
Oh boy these journalists are looking for nothing but a sensations!  Wright is not a damn Satoshi people, please get over it!

All these articles have show that this guy is either satoshi or a hoaxer , real good hoaxer actually. IF he is indeed the creator of bitcoin then there is no way that he choose other currency over what he has believe to be the worlds currency ( thought that the reason he created bitcoin wasnt it )
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
December 15, 2015, 09:01:08 AM
Oh boy these journalists are looking for nothing but a sensations!  Wright is not a damn Satoshi people, please get over it!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 15, 2015, 07:07:18 AM
he is not satoshi, is yet to be proven, i'm not believeing him, he also does not look like "satoshi" at all

and afaik satoshi did not hate gold, since bitcoin is based on it somehow, the mining aspect, the rarity etc...gold inspired it i'm sure
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
December 15, 2015, 05:39:08 AM
Some excerpts from the recent article at ZH (for what it's worth)

Last Wednesday, we brought you the story of Craig Steven Wright who was “outed” by Wired and Gizmodo as Satoshi Nakamoto, the pseudonymous founder of bitcoin
Mr Wright has alleged payments were made in August 2013 of $38.8m — then the equivalent of 245,103 Bitcoin — for Siemens software and gold from Paynes. He then claimed payments were made to Mr Ferrier of $20.3m — or 135,100 Bitcoin — in September 2013 for the “core software” from Al-Baraka
The takeaway: if you believe Wright is Satoshi, then the founder of bitcoin is skeptical enough of his creation's intrinsic value compared to hard assets that he was at one time willing to trade a sizeable portion of his cryptocurrency wealth for physical gold

Why am I not surprised?
Pages:
Jump to: