Pages:
Author

Topic: AllSafe SAFE - page 50. (Read 146392 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 6
March 20, 2019, 01:24:45 PM
The ALLSAFE team is glad to announce that SAFE is now listed on aiodex Exchange

https://aiodex.com/exchange/SAFE_BTC

Happy trading

that's great news! I'm gonna check it out!
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
March 20, 2019, 01:02:29 PM
The ALLSAFE team is glad to announce that SAFE is now listed on aiodex Exchange

https://aiodex.com/exchange/SAFE_BTC

Happy trading
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
March 20, 2019, 09:30:43 AM
You have half of the links in the discord wrong-in particular, trading on exchanges.
Is it temporary or are other exchanges planned?
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
March 20, 2019, 07:04:09 AM
got a feeling this coin will double soon in price, we aren't in a crypto winter anymore, more like a crypto spring
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 20, 2019, 03:31:23 AM
To receive their 10 Allsafe prize need

1. Join MDC Hash Discord https://discord.gg/2zwbcm9

2. Create/ register an account at MDCHash.com

3. Deposit at least 200 Allsafe into the shared Allsafe pool on MDCHash.com

4. Post the email address you used for your MDC Hash account in #mdc-bounty channel of this server (you cannot read the history of this channel so please only submit email address once)

5. Stay in MDCHash discord server and keep deposit in pool until the bounty ends March 31st 2019.
Activity: 170
March 19, 2019, 06:05:04 AM
Allsafe is really a good coin to invest on.  I am always staring at my investment and happily staring at it. Many are owning a masternode. With the few supply, it seems that less are dumpers or maybe there aren't.  MN owners are happy with the rewards they are receiving.  There is a plan to buy some more and no plan on selling it.  HODL here.
March 19, 2019, 04:54:15 AM
the team of the 1000 safe is great, they provide many things every day, on Fridays there is always a bingo where they distribute a lot of money, come and join and find out for yourself

To me I just like the privacy of the coin too. Only thing is im not really a bingo player.
I see you into deeponion, do you think allsafe will bee on par with deeponion?
You know what yeah I they could be
Who knows maybe deeponion may even want a partnership or could be a rival competitor
Well if it matched deep onions price I'm sure alot of people will be happy
Why what price would that be?
Around 20 us cents or over 5k sats.

ahh correction, it's 28 cents, looks like deeponion is taking off, i think Allsafe should be closer to ONIONs price by now
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
March 18, 2019, 03:22:43 AM
the team of the 1000 safe is great, they provide many things every day, on Fridays there is always a bingo where they distribute a lot of money, come and join and find out for yourself

To me I just like the privacy of the coin too. Only thing is im not really a bingo player.
Who knows maybe deeponion may even want a partnership or could be a rival competitor
Around 20 us cents or over 5k sats.
March 18, 2019, 12:42:08 AM

March 17, 2019, 12:18:36 PM

March 17, 2019, 11:19:43 AM

March 16, 2019, 01:14:51 PM

March 16, 2019, 12:54:44 PM

March 16, 2019, 12:51:34 PM

March 16, 2019, 02:35:28 AM
in SAFE we all wealthy friends
crypto passive income is my priority at the moment in my life apart from family, looks like allsafe will be up there
Activity: 297
Life is beautiful !
March 16, 2019, 02:08:54 AM
in SAFE we all wealthy friends
March 16, 2019, 01:06:17 AM
well got my first stake, i must say i'm a little excited lol 0.50 safe
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
March 15, 2019, 06:31:24 AM
we need to collect SAFE till 1000 for join the club

Yes that's right !
And tonight there is a Bingo for 1K members !
Get your 1000 SAFE and join us at 22.00 UTC on Discord : https://discord.gg/dg9yXN2
Activity: 297
Life is beautiful !
March 15, 2019, 04:59:23 AM
we need to collect SAFE till 1000 for join the club
March 15, 2019, 03:22:30 AM
Ah damn it, it's getting quiet again in here lol. I kind of want the price to go down so i can buy more coins lol
Me being greedy i guess
Pages:
Jump to: