Pages:
Author

Topic: Almost 1 YEAR HERO ACCOUNT LOCKED - please unlock i have many proofs - page 3. (Read 20894 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 388
This story is still going on. Poor Trankil at the door.
Activity: 95
Merit: 28
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
Still you do not have access to your account?
So bad situation, it seems like you lost your account forever Sad.
Activity: 586
Merit: 317
Hello,

I have known trankil_ for about 10 years from other forums and I guarantee he is legit and a honnest guy.
Please unlock his account ASAP.

Cheers.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Have you contacted a moderator/admin?

How to contact they ? i'm tryng for 3 days, sound like are no mods here
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
It does seem strange that it takes that long to review. I get that they are busy but well this is just too long.
I really hope i do not have to go through recovery of account!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
And its near one year his account is lock..
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
It's been a couple of months now since this thread has been opened. I  this kind of circumstances can't be avoided because I uses a wallet that can't be signed and yeah it might be a problem into some point but i think we just don't look or focus in this because I've read some of the members (Old members) of this forum already confirmed that he really is and he provides evidences that he owns that account but because of the signing of the address this becomes hard to unlock.

Well it's just my own perspective and opinion after all it's on the hands of the moderators. Hope for you to recover your account. Ciao
we are the first april  maybe the Big Fish Theymos will be read this topic and give me the freedom Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489
I forgot more than you will ever know.
AFAIK sign message only the way to recover your account and you've to wait about 6 month to get Admin's response because account recovery still low priority.

But if you can send 1 BTC , I think admin will response much faster , less than 6 month

I love your irony. My guess is you are wrong. If you send 1 BTC, the admin will ignore him even more, and keep the 1 BTC Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
AFAIK sign message only the way to recover your account and you've to wait about 6 month to get Admin's response because account recovery still low priority.

But if you can send 1 BTC , I think admin will response much faster , less than 6 month
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
french people in street showing their discontent

hehe Wink

Not sure anyone care about this account.

Its a Hero account. I guess being a Hero could prove you to be an old early investor.  People are dying to acquire merit, this Hero account need not to which makes it quite valuable to the owner.  We kept using different BTC address I don't think he still have the old btc address after years.

If he had used MEW and have posted an ETH address before, I think the ETH sign message is now acceptable.
up
Mes gouttes de sueur ont l'odeur d'l'enfer, Ça r'commence ; on finira par s'y faire, nique ta célébrité, nique ton buzz, les billets bleus sont devenus violets;

Vu comment les keums s'en battent les couilles autant faire un peu de prose en up, dans l'escalier.

Omg baba0000000000 and JohnUser stop being retarded this was a fucking joke.
Do you even read ? He wrote it for you : "/s"
Do you think I saw that stupid /s ? ..  Even if I did, it's just a meaningless sign to me -  I don't use MSN.
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
fair up. this guy is legit, he is active from a while in our local section... he should be unlocked.

I think,No longer active once this account to others that hacked and used by somewhere have negative manner as if merit into account into accounts by others in their own account,To avoid this conversation to rob an account here on the forum is when an you have a testimony in tomatocage's thread on staking bitcoin address to prevent theft of potential account here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stake-your-bitcoin-address-here-996318

So just stop thinking, this account is lock because he used the secret question.

yes and i answer successfuly to the question, picked a new paswword and ..............BANG  account locked

it is funny but i can do again the process,   connect, answer question put new password and ... bang message locked and when i do that my profil last activity is updated like is i was online Wink

be online and can't do anything, so frustrating

I think,No longer active once this account to others that hacked and used by somewhere have negative manner as if merit into account into accounts by others in their own account,To avoid this conversation to rob an account here on the forum is when an you have a testimony in tomatocage's thread on staking bitcoin address to prevent theft of potential account here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stake-your-bitcoin-address-here-996318

So just stop thinking, this account is lock because he used the secret question.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
If it's a joke, it's a bad one then.
Pages:
Jump to: